Ringdrotten
halfwise
Pettytyrant101
chris63
azriel
19 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 13 Empty Re: what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3]

Post by chris63 Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:48 pm

BBC News - 100mph winds in Scotland, the coastline is being battered............Bloody hell, the Scots will deep fry anything.

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 13 Empty Re: what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3]

Post by chris63 Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:14 pm

Father Dave is out fishing with one of his parishioners, when he catches a strange fish. Asking his fellow angler what it is, he's surprised to hear that it's called a Fucker. Yes, yes, it sounds rude but it's the actual name and it's in books and everything. Mollified, he takes it home, after being told that they're delicious.

Visiting him that evening are the local bishop and a Mother Superior. Intrigued by the fish, they help him clean and cook it. When they ask what it's called, he says that it's a Fucker - no, no, please don't be embarrassed, here's a book explaining it all.

Anyway, as they're about to start eating, there's a knock on the door and in comes the Pope, on a surprise inspection. He joins them for dinner and asks what they have just eaten.

"It's a big fucker I caught in the river, your holiness" says father Dave.

"And I cleaned the fucker up" says the Mother Superior.

"And I cooked the fucker" says the bishop.

"You know something?" says the Pope, putting his feet up on the table and lighting a cigarette, "You c**ts are alright!".

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:20 pm

I went to the pub last night and saw a fat chick dancing on a table. I said, "Nice legs."
The girl giggled and said with a smile, "Do you really think so."
I said, "Definitely! Most tables would have collapsed by now. "

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:32 pm

What time does Andy Murray go to bed?

Tenish.

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:35 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 13 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 13 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:14 pm

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 13 Tumblr_m7rzacD3iq1qewacoo1_500

Very Happy

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:45 pm

Laughing

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 13 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:30 pm

The other day my friend was telling me that I didn’t understand what irony meant. Which is ironic, because we were standing at a bus stop.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:29 pm

scratch Shrugging

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:49 am

yeah me too scratch
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:49 am

chris63 wrote:BBC News - 100mph winds in Scotland, the coastline is being battered............Bloody hell, the Scots will deep fry anything.

Laughing
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:48 am

Bluebottle wrote:The other day my friend was telling me that I didn’t understand what irony meant. Which is ironic, because we were standing at a bus stop.

Laughing

{{{I assume the joke is that the use of irony is incorrect here because the situation described is not actually ironic, just a random observation, which then proves the friend's comment correct.}}}
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:04 am

Oo..that takes some mental flexibility to get.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:30 am

Eldorion wrote:
Bluebottle wrote:The other day my friend was telling me that I didn’t understand what irony meant. Which is ironic, because we were standing at a bus stop.

Laughing

{{{I assume the joke is that the use of irony is incorrect here because the situation described is not actually ironic, just a random observation, which then proves the friend's comment correct.}}}

I assumed the speaker was Alanis Morrissette. Shrugging

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 13 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 13 UJpDi what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 13 Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:09 am

It's cereal.. err.. cerebral. Nod

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:02 am

William: Well, sir, it's like this, see. At 12.30 a monster lorry draws up outside, ten men jump out and wallop me on the head. I turn round to see who it was, and wallop, wallop, on my head again. I stood up, you see, have a quick barder, no-one there and wallop, wallop, wallop, all on my head! As I took out my notebook, all official like, wallop! Wallop, wallop, on my head, all wallops all over my head. And then-
Seagoon: Yes, yes, yes, but did you notice anything about these men?
William: Yes.
Seagoon: What?
William: I noticed they kept walloping me on the head.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:43 am

Razz

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:46 am

Sold my collection of glove puppets to a collector earlier.

He made an offer to take them off my hands.

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:49 am

This morning, as I stood naked looking in the Mirror, I thought to myself:

"Any second now I'm gonna get chucked out of this newsagents."

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:50 am

The inventor of disappearing ink was found hanged in his home early this morning.

In his last message to the world he wrote".....

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:51 am

I've just taken up speed reading. Last night I did war and peace in 20 seconds.

I know it's only 3 words but it's a start!

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:24 pm

:facepalm: to the last two

{{{Laughing}}}
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:01 pm

I was depressed last night so I called a self-help phone line.

Got a call centre in Afghanistan, and told them I was suicidal.

They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck...

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:11 pm

Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:22 pm

I invented the sandal for people with one leg.

It was a flop.

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next