Ringdrotten
halfwise
Pettytyrant101
chris63
azriel
19 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 14 Empty Re: what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3]

Post by chris63 Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:13 am

I saw my mate Charlie this morning, he's only got one arm bless him.
I shouted “Where you off to Charlie?”
He said, “I'm off to change a light bulb.”
Well I just cracked up, couldn't stop laughing, then said,
“That's gonna be a bit awkward init?”
“Not really.” he said. “I still have the receipt, you insensitive bastard.”

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 14 Empty Re: what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3]

Post by azriel Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:01 am

Razz Razz Laughing

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 14 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 14 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:30 pm

Laughing

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:43 pm

How many guitarists does it take to change a light bulb?
7; one to do it, and 6 to stand around saying "psh, I could do that..."

How many drummers does it take to change a light bulb?
None, we have a machine for that now.

How many bassists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. Just get the keyboard player to do it with his left hand.

How many soundmen does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
We don't do lights, man.

So, if you want a band to change your lightbulb, ask the guitar player. Nod

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:45 pm

How many soundtesters does it take to change a lightbulb?

One,Two,Two,Two,One,One,Two...

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:23 pm

:facepalm: Very Happy

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:10 pm

The inventor of the red card has died...

He had a good send off

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 14 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:10 pm

The inventor of the time machine has died...

His funeral's last week.

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:12 pm

A man is in a queue at Tesco and sees this busty blonde staring at him, he can't believe she is staring at him, then she starts waving.

"Excuse me do I know you?" he asks.

"Yes, I think you are the father of one of my kids" she says.

The man thinks back and remembers his one act of infidelity and says, "Fooking hell, are you the bird I shagged on me stag do, whilst your mate whipped me, and your other mate stuck a brush up my arse?"

"No," she replies, "I'm your son's English teacher!"

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:06 pm

Bluebottle wrote:
How many bassists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. Just get the keyboard player to do it with his left hand.

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 14 Praying-mantis-lol

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:08 pm

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 14 NpYP4ZK

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:45 pm

How many lawyers does it take to change a light bulb?

Such number as may be deemed to perform the stated task in a timely and efficient manner within the strictures of the following agreement:

Whereas the party of the first part, also known as “Lawyer,” and the party of the second part, also known as “Light Bulb,” do hereby and forthwith agree to a transaction wherein the party of the second part (Light Bulb) shall be removed from the current position as a result of failure to perform previously agreed-upon duties, i.e., the illumination of the area ranging from the front (north) door, through the entryway, terminating at an area just inside the primary living area, demarcated by the beginning of the carpet, any spillover illumination being at the option of the party of the second part (Light Bulb) and not required by the aforementioned agreement between the parties.

The aforementioned removal transaction shall include, but not be limited to, the following steps:

1.) The party of the first part (Lawyer) shall, with or without elevation, at his option, by means of a chair, stepstool, ladder, or any other means of elevation, grasp the party of the second part (Light Bulb) and rotate the party of the second part (Light Bulb) in a counterclockwise direction, said direction being non- negotiable. Said grasping and rotation of the party of the second part (Light Bulb) shall be undertaken by the party of the first part (Lawyer) with every reasonable caution by the party of the first part (Lawyer) to maintain the structural integrity of the party of the second part (Light Bulb), notwithstanding the aforementioned failure of the party of the second part (Light Bulb) to perform the aforementioned customary and agreed-upon duties. The foregoing notwithstanding, however, both parties stipulate that structural failure of the party of the second part (Light Bulb) may be incidental to the aforementioned failure to perform, and in such case the party of the first part (Lawyer) shall be held blameless for such structural failure insofar as this agreement is concerned so long as the non-negotiable directional codicil (counterclockwise) is observed by the party of the first part (Lawyer) throughout.

2.) Upon reaching a point where the party of the second part (Light Bulb) becomes separated from the party of the third part (“Receptacle”), the party of the first part (Lawyer) shall have the option of disposing of the party of the second part (Light Bulb) in a manner consistent with all applicable state, local, and federal statutes.

3.) Once separation and disposal have been achieved, the party of the first part (Lawyer) shall have the option of beginning installation of the party of the fourth part (“New Light Bulb”). This installation shall occur in a manner consistent with the reverse of the procedures described in Step 1 of this document, being careful to note that the rotation should occur in a clockwise direction, said direction also being non-negotiable.

NOTE: The above-described steps may be performed, at the option of the party of the first part (Lawyer), by said party of the first part (Lawyer), by his heirs and assigns, or by any and all persons authorized by him to do so, the objective being to produce a level of illumination in the immediate vicinity of the aforementioned front (north) door consistent with maximization of commerce and revenue for the party of the fifth part, also known as “The Firm.”

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:32 pm

I got an e-mail saying 'At Google Earth we can read maps backwards!'

I thought, "That's just spam."

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:18 pm

Laughing

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:35 pm

Very Happy to both above. I forwarded the lightbulb one to a lawyer friend of mine.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:47 pm

azriel wrote:

A man is in a queue at Tesco and sees this busty blonde staring at him, he can't believe she is staring at him, then she starts waving.

The man thinks back and remembers his one act of infidelity and says, "Fooking hell, are you the bird I shagged on me stag do, whilst your mate whipped me, and your other mate stuck a brush up my arse?"

slap laugh don't know why but that one tickled my funnybone Laughing
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:50 pm

Bluebottle wrote:How many lawyers does it take to change a light bulb?

Such number as may be deemed to perform the stated task in a timely and efficient manner within the strictures of the following agreement:

Whereas the party of the first part, also known as “Lawyer,” and the party of the second part, also known as “Light Bulb,” do hereby and forthwith agree to a transaction wherein the party of the second part (Light Bulb) shall be removed from the current position as a result of failure to perform previously agreed-upon duties, i.e., the illumination of the area ranging from the front (north) door, through the entryway, terminating at an area just inside the primary living area, demarcated by the beginning of the carpet, any spillover illumination being at the option of the party of the second part (Light Bulb) and not required by the aforementioned agreement between the parties.

The aforementioned removal transaction shall include, but not be limited to, the following steps:

1.) The party of the first part (Lawyer) shall, with or without elevation, at his option, by means of a chair, stepstool, ladder, or any other means of elevation, grasp the party of the second part (Light Bulb) and rotate the party of the second part (Light Bulb) in a counterclockwise direction, said direction being non- negotiable. Said grasping and rotation of the party of the second part (Light Bulb) shall be undertaken by the party of the first part (Lawyer) with every reasonable caution by the party of the first part (Lawyer) to maintain the structural integrity of the party of the second part (Light Bulb), notwithstanding the aforementioned failure of the party of the second part (Light Bulb) to perform the aforementioned customary and agreed-upon duties. The foregoing notwithstanding, however, both parties stipulate that structural failure of the party of the second part (Light Bulb) may be incidental to the aforementioned failure to perform, and in such case the party of the first part (Lawyer) shall be held blameless for such structural failure insofar as this agreement is concerned so long as the non-negotiable directional codicil (counterclockwise) is observed by the party of the first part (Lawyer) throughout.

2.) Upon reaching a point where the party of the second part (Light Bulb) becomes separated from the party of the third part (“Receptacle”), the party of the first part (Lawyer) shall have the option of disposing of the party of the second part (Light Bulb) in a manner consistent with all applicable state, local, and federal statutes.

3.) Once separation and disposal have been achieved, the party of the first part (Lawyer) shall have the option of beginning installation of the party of the fourth part (“New Light Bulb”). This installation shall occur in a manner consistent with the reverse of the procedures described in Step 1 of this document, being careful to note that the rotation should occur in a clockwise direction, said direction also being non-negotiable.

NOTE: The above-described steps may be performed, at the option of the party of the first part (Lawyer), by said party of the first part (Lawyer), by his heirs and assigns, or by any and all persons authorized by him to do so, the objective being to produce a level of illumination in the immediate vicinity of the aforementioned front (north) door consistent with maximization of commerce and revenue for the party of the fifth part, also known as “The Firm.”

lol!
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:51 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:
azriel wrote:

slap laugh don't know why but that one tickled my funnybone Laughing

The thing is, teachers really do think of students as their kids. Dangerous wording at times.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:22 am

halfwise wrote:Very Happy  to both above.  I forwarded the lightbulb one to a lawyer friend of mine.

Very Happy

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:43 pm

Why did the scarecrow get a promotion?

Because he was outstanding in his field.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:17 pm

:facepalm: Very Happy
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:37 pm

I bought my friends an elephant for their room.

They said “Thank you.”

I said “Don’t mention it.”

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:45 pm

*groan* Rolling Eyes Laughing
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:48 pm

:facepalm:
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:58 pm

Laughing

Sometimes the reactions are as funny as the joke. Razz

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next