Eldorion
Nagual
Mrs Figg
Bluebottle
chris63
20 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 19 Empty Re: what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3]

Post by chris63 Fri May 12, 2017 1:18 am

Why don't blind people bungee jump?

Scares the hell out of the dogs.

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 19 Empty Re: what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3]

Post by David H Fri May 12, 2017 1:57 am

halfwise wrote:How do you find these using a dial up?  I know you say you use a lot of guesswork but I don't believe it.

It's all about using very specific search words, then making a choice based on the thumbnail images without doing a full image search. Play around with it. I think you'll figure it out....:carrot: :carrot:

(I do sometimes have an intermittent 3G signal now that's a little faster than my dialup server, but it's not very reliable. The tower is on the other side of a hill and any significant moisture in the air can make it unworkable, so dial up is still my primary. Shrugging )

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 19 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 19 UJpDi what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 19 Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Fri May 12, 2017 2:14 am

chris63 wrote:Thats one big prick.....ly thing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Twisted Evil

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 19 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 19 UJpDi what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 19 Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri May 12, 2017 2:55 pm

chris63 wrote:Why don't blind people bungee jump?

Scares the hell out of the dogs.

Laughing Laughing

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 19 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 19 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri May 19, 2017 10:01 am

I was walking in Yorkshire when I came across a man in a field manhandling a sheep.
I walked over and said "Alright mate, are you shearing?"
With a strong Yorkshire accent he replied "Bugger off, get your own."

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri May 19, 2017 10:03 am

How do you know how heavy a chilli pepper is?

Give it a weigh, give it a weigh, give it a weigh now

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri May 19, 2017 1:35 pm

:facepalm:

Almost as bad as..........................

How do you know elephants have been making love on your lawn ???
Bin liners everywhere...

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 19 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat May 20, 2017 12:57 pm

I went to the supermarket today , and I was there for literally 5 minutes.
When I came out there was a cop writing a parking ticket.
So I went up to him and said, "Come on, buddy, how about giving a guy a break?"
He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. So I called him a pencil-necked Dick headed cop. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for worn tires!
So I then asked him if his psychiatrist makes him lie face down on the couch cause he's so ugly.
He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket!
This went on until he had placed 5 tickets on the winshield... the more I insulted him, the more tickets he wrote. I didn't care. My car was parked around the corner.

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Wed May 24, 2017 5:11 am

azriel wrote::facepalm:

Almost as bad as..........................

How do you know elephants have been making love on your lawn ???
  Bin liners everywhere...

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 19 Giphy-9

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Wed May 24, 2017 5:46 am

Two deaf people get married and during the first week of marriage, they find that they are unable to communicate in the bedroom with the lights out since they can't see each other signing, or read lips. After several nights of fumbling around and many misunderstandings, the wife figures out a solution. She writes a note to her husband: 'Honey, Why don't we agree on some simple signals? For instance, at night, if you want to have sex with me, reach over and squeeze my left breast one time. If you don't want to have sex, reach over and squeeze my right breast two times. The husband thinks this is a great idea. He writes back to his wife that if she wants to have sex with him, reach over and pull on his penis one time. If she doesn't want to have sex, reach over and pull on his penis two hundred and fifty times.

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Wed May 24, 2017 5:50 am

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 19 17%2B-%2B1

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri May 26, 2017 8:48 am

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 19 13267755_1356544147692658_6129128166111265632_n

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri May 26, 2017 1:39 pm

Laughing

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri May 26, 2017 1:49 pm

Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:03 pm

Why did the Jews walk 40 days & nights in the wilderness ?
Someone dropped a penny.

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:31 am

Superman was flying around Metropolis looking for trouble when he spotted Wonder Woman apparently sunbathing nude on top of a building.
"Well," he thought to himself, "I’m so fast I bet I could fly down there and nail her before she even knew what hit her." So he undid his yellow belt, lowered his red shorts, flew down, did his thing and soared off into the Metropolitan sky. Wonder Woman lay stunned. "What was that?" she asked,
"I don’t know," groaned the Invisible Man, "but my backside is sore !"

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:57 pm

Laughing

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:50 am

I bought a microwave bed. I get eight hours' sleep in 15 minutes.

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:53 am

I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don't know what he laced them with, but I've been tripping all day.

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:27 pm

Laughing Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:58 pm

{{{ Laughing }}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:49 am

Tip of the day;
If you're ever attacked by a group of clowns, when fighting them off, always go for the juggler.

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:55 am

Teacher : What's your favorite letter?

Student: The letter G.

Teacher : Why is that, Angus?

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:39 am

oof...

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:47 am

chris63 wrote:Tip of the day;
If you're ever attacked by a group of clowns, when fighting them off, always go for the juggler.

I actually had to think of it a moment. II am still so tired from Hasias two surgery

i love it. I am dreadfully afraid of clowns. like Kramer
When I was little, father used to breed Boston Terriers and he would sell some to be trained in the circus riding the horses. One time while he was fixing a price with the ring master I wandered down the hall. I always did that why I have no clue. I came upon a dark room with red lighting and there was a man taking off his nose and creaming his skin. He saw me and turned around and not saying a word just kept looking at me. I was terrified and finally was able to move my feet I ran eeeee
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next