Ringdrotten
halfwise
Pettytyrant101
chris63
azriel
19 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 38 Empty Re: what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3]

Post by Forest Shepherd Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:56 pm

azriel wrote:I like the last one best also Laughing
Yeah it was great.   Smile

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 38 Empty Re: what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3]

Post by azriel Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:53 pm

Billy Bob and Luther were talking one afternoon when Billy Bob tells Luther,

"Ya know, I reckon I'm 'bout ready for a vacation... only this year I'm gonna do it different.

The last few years, I been takin' your advice 'bout where to go...

Three years ago you said to go to Hawaii. I went to Hawaii and Earlene got pregnant.

Then two years ago, you told me to go to the Bahamas, and Earlene got pregnant again.

Last year you suggested Tahiti and darned if Earlene didn't get pregnant again."

Luther asks Billy Bob, "So, what you gonna do this year that's different?"

"I'm taking Earlene with me."

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 38 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 38 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:08 pm

Paddy had been drinking at his local Dublin pub all day and most of the night celebrating St Patrick's Day. Mick, the bartender says, 'You'll not be drinking anymore tonight, Paddy'. Paddy replies, 'OK Mick, I'll be on my way then'. Paddy spins around on his stool and steps off. He falls flat on his face. 'Damn' he says and pulls himself up by the stool and dusts himself off. He takes a step towards the door and falls flat on his face,

'Damn, 'Damn !'

He looks to the doorway and thinks to himself that if he can just get to the door and some fresh air he'll be fine. He belly crawls to the door and shimmies up to the doorframe. He sticks his head outside and takes a deep breath of fresh air, feels much better and takes a step out onto the sidewalk and falls flat on his face.

'By'Jeebers.... I'm a little crocked,' he says.

He can see his house just a few doors down, and crawls to the door, hauls himself up the door frame, opens the door and shimmies inside. He takes a look up the stairs and says 'No damn' way'. He crawls up the stairs to his bedroom door and says 'I can make it to the bed'. He takes a step into the room and falls flat on his face He says ' Damn it' and falls into bed.

The next morning, his wife, Jess, comes into the room carrying a cup of coffee and says, 'Get up Paddy. Did you have a bit to drink last night ?' Paddy says, 'I did, Jess. I was really crocked But how'd you know?'

'Mick phoned ... you left your wheelchair at the pub.'

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 38 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:38 pm

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 38 Tumblr_nrv984nHgg1tttd7go1_500

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:46 pm

Laughing Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:17 am

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 38 Tumblr_mf5rssrqsy1qae7gdo1_540

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:57 pm

Laughing

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:58 pm

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 38 Ninja_zpsne7d3sp7

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:11 pm

Bluebottle wrote:what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 38 Tumblr_mf5rssrqsy1qae7gdo1_540

Mhm, glad I'm not the only one thinking that is a questionable song...

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:10 pm

Moriarty: I might say whoever planned the robbery must be a man of the highest intelligence, with the courage of a lion!
Seagoon: So you suspect me?
Moriarty: No.
Seagoon: Ole.
Moriarty: Ole.
Seagoon: Ole.
Moriarty: A Britisher has already been encasseroled in the Madrid jail and sentenced to 94 years, Senor.
Seagoon: So he was found guilty, eh?
Moriarty: I don't know, they haven't tried him yet.
Seagoon: Do you think they suspect him?
Moriarty: That's difficult to say.
Seagoon: Do-you-think-they-suspect-him. Hm, it is a bit difficult to say, yes.
(The Spanish suitcase)

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:13 pm

Amarië wrote:
Bluebottle wrote:what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 38 Tumblr_mf5rssrqsy1qae7gdo1_540

Mhm, glad I'm not the only one thinking that is a questionable song...

I totally don't get what's going on. scratch

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:40 pm

Well, in the modern context phrases like "What's in this drink?" can seem a bit.. yeah..

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:42 pm

But the context is missing. And what's this about a song?

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:47 pm

Shocked

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:49 pm

I thought this was so endemic it was part of the public consciousness.. Razz

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:16 pm

It seems to be a bigger part of culture across the ocean than here. Did any other Yanks get it?

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:11 am

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 38 200_s

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:39 pm

halfwise wrote:It seems to be a bigger part of culture across the ocean than here.  Did any other Yanks get it?

I got the reference, although I've probably heard more about the controversy surrounding "Baby, It's Cold Outside" than I've heard the song itself being played.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:47 pm

My Mom used to sing that song to me as she was putting on my hat and mittens when I was little. Embarassed

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 38 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 38 UJpDi what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 38 Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:03 pm

Shocked

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:03 pm

FX: Phone rings
Seagoon: Hello, Grytpype?
Grytpype: Yes. But how did you know it was me before I spoke?
Seagoon: Well, you're so tall...
Grytpype: So I am. But you too can be tall, Neddie. Buy my book, "How to be Three Inches Taller."
Seagoon: Then what?
Grytpype: Stand on it.

Razz

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:39 pm

Oh gawd Very Happy

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:28 am

Young woman goes to the Drs for a check up.....
" Right now, big breaths "
" Yeth, and I'm only thixteen"

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:30 am

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 38 11800071_436145786572835_8180950487354012007_n

Last edited by chris63 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:30 am

Jesus walks into a restaurant and says to the waiter "Table for 26 please"

"But there are only 13 of you."

"Yes, but we are all going to sit on the same side."

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next