Ringdrotten
halfwise
Pettytyrant101
chris63
azriel
19 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 37 Empty Re: what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3]

Post by Nagual Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:42 pm

Wise man once said:

Yer were foolish once and you'll be foolish yit.

Wink
Nagual
Nagual
Ringwinner

Back to top Go down

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 37 Empty Re: what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3]

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:00 pm

Did the punchline fall off that last one? (see, I can do sarcastic crabbit too! Twisted Evil )

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:42 am

I think he was talking about you. Suspect
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:44 am

Nagual wrote:My ex had 12 nipples. Thinking though, it does sound a bit funny dozen tit?

:facepalm: oh give me strength! Laughing
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagual Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:09 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Did the punchline fall off that last one? (see, I can do sarcastic crabbit too! Twisted Evil )

My dear boy. My dear, dear, boy. I am the High Caster of Sar. Put it this way, your level of casting Sar is around the same as my level of describing in great critique, films and TV programs reviews.
Nagual
Nagual
Ringwinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:12 pm

your level of casting Sar is around the same as my level of describing in great critique, films and TV programs reviews.- Nagual

Bugger Mad Thats a really low level of sar crabbit Evil or Very Mad (lucky I have so much of the traditional sort Twisted Evil )

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:34 pm

Bloodnok: What a strange sight it must have been. Me and the dusky beauty tangoing through the dense jungle on foot.
Native Woman: I only had eyes for him and he only had eyes for me.
Bloodnok: That explains why we fell over a cliff.
(The African incident)

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:36 pm

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 37 Fone_zpsgtuuhdbz

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 37 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 37 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:16 pm

Shocked
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:05 am

Laughing
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:21 am

Very Happy

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:35 pm

pale

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:46 pm

:facepalm:

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:09 pm

Reminds me of the old joke from the Bill Clinton/Monica Lewinsky days (for those who were not in this country then, she was his young aide famous for giving him a blowjob in the oval office):

"The Center for Disease Control has announced the discovery that you can get sex from aides."

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:50 pm

Razz

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 37 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:53 pm

:brows:
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:34 pm

"Sybil leafed through a small pile of pastel envelopes that had been inserted into her breakfast tray. ‘Well, the news has got around,’ she said. ‘The Duchess of Keepsake has invited us to a ball, Sir Henry and Lady Withering have invited us to a ball, and Lord and Lady Hangfinger have invited us to, yes, a ball!’
‘Well,’ said Vimes, ‘that’s a lot of—’
‘Don’t you dare, Sam!’ his wife warned and Vimes finished lamely, ‘… invitations?’"

Razz

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:32 pm

judge was interviewing a woman regarding her pending divorce, and asked, "What are the grounds for your divorce?"

She replied, "About four acres and a nice little home in the middle of the property with a stream running by."

"No," he said, "I mean what is the foundation of this case?

"It is made of concrete, brick and mortar," she responded.

"I mean," he continued, "What are your relations like?'

"I have an aunt and uncle living here in town, and so do my husband's parents."

The judge said, "Do you have a real grudge?"

"No," she replied, "We have a two-car carport and have never really needed one."

"Please," he tried again, "is there any infidelity in your marriage?'

"Yes, both my son and daughter have stereo sets. We don't necessarily like the music, but the answer to your questions is yes."

"Ma'am, does your husband ever beat you up?"

"Yes," she responded, "about twice a week he gets up earlier than I do."

Finally, in frustration, the judge asked, "Lady, why do you want a divorce?"

"Oh, I don't want a divorce," she replied. "I've never wanted a divorce. My husband does. He said he can't communicate with me."

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:38 pm

I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don't know what he laced them with, but I've been tripping all day.

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:41 pm

There is a factory in Northern Minnesota which makes the Tickle Me Elmo toys. The toy laughs when you tickle it under the arms.

Lena was hired at The Tickle Me Elmo factory and she reported for her first day promptly at 8:00 AM.

The next day at 8:45 AM there is a knock at the Personnel Manager's door.

The Foreman throws open the door and begins to rant about the new employee.

He complains that she is incredibly slow and the whole line is backing up, putting the entire production line behind schedule.

The Personnel Manager decides he should see this for himself, so the 2 men march down to the factory floor. When they get there the line is so backed up that there are Tickle Me Elmo's all over the factory floor and they're really beginning to pile up.

At the end of the line stands Lena surrounded by mountains ofTickle Me Elmo's.

She has a roll of plush red fabric and a huge bag of small marbles.

The 2 men watch in amazement as she cuts a little piece of fabric, wraps it around two marbles and begins to carefully sew the little package between Elmo's legs.

The Personnel Manager bursts into laughter. After several minutes of hysterics he pulls himself together and approaches Lena . "I'm sorry," he says to her, barely able to keep a straight face, "but I think you misunderstood the instructions I gave you

yesterday..."

"Your job is to give Elmo two test tickles."

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:43 pm

A housewife takes a lover during the day, while her husband is at work. Not aware that 9 year old son was hiding in the closet. Her husband came home unexpectedly, so she hid her lover in the closet. The boy now has company.

Boy: "Dark in here."

Man: "Yes it is."

Boy: "I have a baseball."

Man: "That's nice."

Boy: "Want to buy it?"

Man: "No, thanks."

Boy: "That's my dad outside."

Man: "How much did you say the baseball was again?"

Boy: "$250."

In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the mom's lover are in the closet together.

Boy: "Dark in here."

Man: "Yes, it is."

Boy: "I have a baseball glove."

Man: "That's nice."

Boy: "Want to buy it?"

Man: "No, thanks."

Boy: "I think I just remembered something I needed to tell my dad."

Man: "How much did you say the glove was again?"

Boy: "$750."

Man: "Fine."

A few days later, the father says to the boy, "Grab your glove. Let's go outside and toss the baseball!"

The boy says, "I can't. I sold them."

The father asks, "How much did you sell them for?"

The son says, "$1,000."

The father says, "It's terrible to over-charge your friends like that. That is way more than those two things cost. I'm going to take you to church and make you confess."

They go to church and the father alerts the priest and makes the little boy sit in the confession booth and closes the door.

The boy says, "Dark in here."

The priest says, "Don't start that shit again."

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:44 pm

slap laugh to all of those, especially the last one.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:52 pm

I like the last one best also Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:16 pm

lol! the two test tickle really tickled my fancy
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:17 pm

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 37 Tumblr_nzjccbRuaz1qgh75xo1_500

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next