Ringdrotten
halfwise
Pettytyrant101
chris63
azriel
19 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 27 Empty Re: what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3]

Post by chris63 Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:09 am

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 27 11792178_10152885041836012_9136864342758404044_o

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 27 Empty Re: what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3]

Post by chris63 Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:16 am

azriel wrote:
Spoiler:

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 27 2773737-8174038008-ricky

One of the best. Nice one Azriel.

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:53 am

lol! To Azriel and Chris jokes! Laughing

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:10 pm

lol!
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:37 pm

Jokes in honour of the absent Azriel- the top award winning jokes from this years Edinburgh Fringe Festival -

"I just deleted all the German names off my phone. It's Hans free" - Darren Walsh

"Kim Kardashian is saddled with a huge arse ... but enough about Kanye West" - Stewart Francis

"Surely every car is a people carrier?" - Adam Hess

"What's the difference between a 'hippo' and a 'Zippo'? One is really heavy, the other is a little lighter" - Masai Graham

"If I could take just one thing to a desert island I probably wouldn't go" - Dave Green

"Jesus fed 5,000 people with two fishes and a loaf of bread. That's not a miracle. That's tapas" - Mark Nelson

"Red sky at night. Shepherd's delight. Blue sky at night. Day" - Tom Parry

"The first time I met my wife, I knew she was a keeper. She was wearing massive gloves" - Alun Cochrane

"Clowns divorce. Custardy battle" - Simon Munnery

"They're always telling me to live my dreams. But I don't want to be naked in an exam I haven't revised for..." - Grace The Child

"I never lie on my CV…because it creases it." - Jenny Collier

"If you don't know what introspection is you need to take a long, hard look at yourself" - Ian Smith

"I usually meet my girlfriend at 12:59 because I like that one-to-one time" - Tom Ward

"Whenever I get to Edinburgh, I'm reminded of the definition of a gentleman. It's someone who knows how to play the bagpipes, but doesn't" - Gyles Brandreth

"Let me tell you a little about myself. It's a reflexive pronoun that means 'me'" - Ally Houston

"Earlier this year I saw "The Theory of Everything" - loved it. Should've been called "Look Who's Hawking", that's my only criticism" - James Acaster

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:36 pm

In honor of Azriel I guess I have to plop down an appropriate joke.

A blonde gets on a plane bound for Chicago and leaves her seat in economy to sit in first class. When the flight attendant tells her she has to go back to economy because she didn’t pay for a first class ticket, the blonde says, “I’m blonde, I’m beautiful and I’m going to Chicago and I’m staying right here in this seat.” The flight attendant and the blonde repeat this process a few times before the attendant gets the pilot. The same thing happens to the pilot when he tries to talk to the blonde. He goes back to the cockpit and begins to radio the tower for assistance when the co-pilot asks him to wait just a second. “I’m married to a blonde,” he tells the captain. “I speak blonde, let me handle it.” He goes up to the blonde, whispers in her ear and she said, “Oh, I’m so sorry,” before getting up and going back to her economy seat. “How did you do that?” his colleagues ask him. “Easy. I told her first class isn’t going to Chicago.”

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:45 pm

:facepalm:

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 27 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 27 UJpDi what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 27 Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:47 pm

A Roman goes into a bar, walks up to the bartender, holds up two fingers and says, "I'll have 5 beers please!"

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 27 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 27 UJpDi what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 27 Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:49 pm

Laughing
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:50 pm

Took me a while.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:17 pm

I don't want to press my luck on TORn but this joke just wrote itself after seeing the original quote posted over there.

In the Southfarthing the vines were laden, and the yield of 'leaf' was astonishing; and everywhere there was so much corn that at Harvest every barn was stuffed. The Northfarthing barley was so fine that the beer of 1420 malt was long remembered and became a byword. Indeed a generation later one might hear an old gaffer in an inn, after a good pint of well-earned ale, put down his mug with a sign: 'Ah! that was a proper fourteen-twenty, that was!'

"The Southfarthing leaf was so fine that the weed of 1420 was long remembered and became a byword. Indeed a generation later one might hear an old gaffer in an inn, after a good toke of well-earned weed, put down his pipe with a sigh: "Ah! that was a proper four(teen)twenty, that was!"

</sophomoric>
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:55 am

Hi guys Wave I cant stay long, Im in the local library & bloody lucky to get a PC seeing as the local yobs are in here grabbing them all. Ive only got half an hour Mad Thankyou for the kind words ! Im touched ! Im still working on getting PC sorted, its on my mind day & night. Im going crackers not being able to play on the interwundawebz. Oh shit here we go, a little band ticks across the screen telling you you have 1 minute to finnish up ! god fook it ! See you all soon ! love you guys !! Kissing

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 27 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 27 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:00 pm

Good luck, Az! Worst comes to worst you can always just grab one of the computers in the library and run like hell. Laughing

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:01 pm

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 27 XnXYBxt

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:20 pm

What's a "lither"? Oh....Lithe - r.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:18 pm

You don’t need a parachute if you want to skydive. You need a parachute if you want to skydive more than once.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:19 pm

Perhaps that's more like a life lesson/advice? scratch Idk. Shrugging

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:47 pm

That's sort of my take on sky diving.  I have some friends who refuse to approach a cliff edge - not for fear of falling, but for fear that they can't resist the urge to jump.  No suicidal tendencies here, just the seductive thought of extended falling into open space.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:09 pm

I can't even watch a youtube video of those insane urban free climbers without my palms sweating uncontrollably.

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:00 pm

Ah, I figured it was more figurative. As in.. jumping into things in life. Razz

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:14 pm

azriel wrote:Hi guys Wave  I cant stay long, Im in the local library & bloody lucky to get a PC seeing as the local yobs are in here grabbing them all. Ive only got half an hour Mad  Thankyou for the kind words ! Im touched ! Im still working on getting PC sorted, its on my mind day & night. Im going crackers not being able to play on the interwundawebz. Oh shit here we go, a little band ticks across the screen telling you you have 1 minute to finnish up ! god fook it ! See you all soon ! love you guys !! Kissing

Best of luck with the PC, Az! Wave Thanks for stopping by to give us an update. Smile
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:23 pm

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 27 Tumblr_ll8z5lpUM91qjf835o1_500

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:51 am

That's actually pretty good!
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:02 am

No, no it wasn't. Rolling Eyes

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:04 am

While I do like puns and similar (lowbrow) sorts of humor, I was also quoting what the bucktoothed character said in response to that line. Nod
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next