chris63
CC12 35
Eldorion
Mrs Figg
azriel
25 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [2] - Page 31 Empty Re: what sort of jokes can I get away with? [2]

Post by chris63 Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:35 am

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [2] - Page 31 1977178_10201370657382231_1034250209_n

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [2] - Page 31 Empty Re: what sort of jokes can I get away with? [2]

Post by chris63 Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:35 am

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [2] - Page 31 2014+-+1

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:28 am

affraid

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [2] - Page 31 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [2] - Page 31 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:32 am

A man received the following text from his neighbour:

I am so sorry Bob. I've been riddled with guilt and I have to confess. I have been tapping your wife, day and night when you're not around.
In fact, more than you. I'm not getting any at home, but that's no excuse. I can no longer live with the guilt and I hope you will accept my sincerest apology with my promise that it won't happen again.

The man, anguished and betrayed, went into his bedroom, grabbed his gun, and without a word, shot his wife and killed her.

A few moments later, a second text came in:

Damn autocorrect. I meant "wifi", not "wife".

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [2] - Page 31 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:34 am

After suffering years of abuse from me over how stupid he is, my husband tried to shoot himself.

he almost fooking drowned.

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:26 pm

Laughing To everything!

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:26 am

An Englishman, a Scotsman, an Irishman, a Welshman, a Latvian, a Turk, a German, an Indian, several Americans (including a Hawaiian and an Alaskan), an Argentinean, a Dane, an Australian, a Slovak, an Egyptian, a Japanese, a Moroccan, a Frenchman, a New Zealander, a Spaniard, a Russian, a Guatemalan, a Colombian, a Pakistani, a Malaysian, a Croatian, a Uzbek, a Cypriot, a Pole, a Lithuanian, a Chinese, a Sri Lankan, a Lebanese, a Cayman Islander, a Ugandan, a Vietnamese, a Korean, a Uruguayan, a Czech, an Icelander, a Mexican, a Finn, a Honduran, a Panamanian, an Andorran, an Israeli, a Venezuelan, an Iranian, a Fijian, a Peruvian, an Estonian, a Syrian, a Brazilian, a Portuguese, a Liechtensteiner, a Mongolian, a Hungarian, a Canadian, a Moldovan, a Haitian, a Norfolk Islander, a Macedonian, a Bolivian, a Cook Islander, a Tajikistani, a Samoan, an Armenian, an Aruban, an Albanian, a Greenlander, a Micronesian, a Virgin Islander, a Georgian, a Bahaman, a Belarusian, a Cuban, a Tongan, a Cambodian, a Qatari, an Azerbaijani, a Romanian, a Chilean, a Jamaican, a Filipino, a Ukrainian, a Dutchman, a Ecuadorian, a Costa Rican, a Swede, a Bulgarian, a Serb, a Swiss, a Greek, a Belgian, a Singaporean, an Italian, a Norwegian and 2 Africans...
walk into a very fine restaurant.

"I'm sorry," says the maître d', after scrutinizing the group...

"You can't come in here without a Thai. "

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:31 am

Laughing 

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:35 am

Elton Johns Baby

Elton and David had their sperm mixed together and a surrogate mother was artificially inseminated. When the baby was born Elton and David were ushered into a ward where a dozen babies were lying in their cots, eleven of them crying and screaming.
In the corner, one baby was lying serenely. A nurse came over to both of them and indicated that the happy child was theirs.
"Isn't it wonderful?" Elton said to David. "All these crying babies...and yet our baby is so content. This just proves the superiority of gay love!

The nurse said, "Oh sure, he's happy now, but just watch what happens when I pull the dummy out of his arse!"

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:57 am

I found this amusing.

"...chinese kids." "Mildly racist." "How is saying chinese kids racist?"

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:49 pm

When I was in my teens I used to feel that any reference to someone's race without a reason for it was racist. I went a bit overboard with it.

I still feel that way, but am less picky about how much context is required. Not in a place where I can listen to that video now, but I'd not be surprised if Katy Perry is halfway between my teenage years and my more relaxed mature years.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:47 pm

azriel wrote:An Englishman, a Scotsman, an Irishman, a Welshman, a Latvian, a Turk, a German, an Indian, several Americans (including a Hawaiian and an Alaskan), an Argentinean, a Dane, an Australian, a Slovak, an Egyptian, a Japanese, a Moroccan, a Frenchman, a New Zealander, a Spaniard, a Russian, a Guatemalan, a Colombian, a Pakistani, a Malaysian, a Croatian, a Uzbek, a Cypriot, a Pole, a Lithuanian, a Chinese, a Sri Lankan, a Lebanese, a Cayman Islander, a Ugandan, a Vietnamese, a Korean, a Uruguayan, a Czech, an Icelander, a Mexican, a Finn, a Honduran, a Panamanian, an Andorran, an Israeli, a Venezuelan, an Iranian, a Fijian, a Peruvian, an Estonian, a Syrian, a Brazilian, a Portuguese, a Liechtensteiner, a Mongolian, a Hungarian, a Canadian, a Moldovan, a Haitian, a Norfolk Islander, a Macedonian, a Bolivian, a Cook Islander, a Tajikistani, a Samoan, an Armenian, an Aruban, an Albanian, a Greenlander, a Micronesian, a Virgin Islander, a Georgian, a Bahaman, a Belarusian, a Cuban, a Tongan, a Cambodian, a Qatari, an Azerbaijani, a Romanian, a Chilean, a Jamaican, a Filipino, a Ukrainian, a Dutchman, a Ecuadorian, a Costa Rican, a Swede, a Bulgarian, a Serb, a Swiss, a Greek, a Belgian, a Singaporean, an Italian, a Norwegian and 2 Africans...
walk into a very fine restaurant.

"I'm sorry," says the maître d', after scrutinizing the group...

"You can't come in here without a Thai. "

slap laugh 
 I'm going to have to remember that one!
{{Let's see....It's an Englishman, a Scotsman, an Irishman, a Welshman, a Latvian, a Turk, a German, a Lithuanian......wait...no..... study scratch }}

Hey Azriel, how did that go again? Shrugging 
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:22 pm

Laughing  Kissing Luv u Dave !

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:55 pm

Embarassed Very Happy 
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:38 pm

halfwise wrote:When I was in my teens I used to feel that any reference to someone's race without a reason for it was racist.  I went a bit overboard with it.

I still feel that way, but am less picky about how much context is required.  Not in a place where I can listen to that video now, but I'd not be surprised if Katy Perry is halfway between my teenage years and my more relaxed mature years.

I can understand that one can have that view. Nod  Particularily if it as a rule has been pointed out with negative connotations. Intention and context is still everything to me though.

Of course one should still be sensible to other peoples sensibilities even when somethings not meant to have those connotations.

I think this one is more ridiculous than anything else though, and I would be interested to hear what you think of it when you get a chance to see it in context.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:31 pm

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [2] - Page 31 Mind_if_I_comb_over_

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [2] - Page 31 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:44 pm

Oh gawd !  :facepalm:  Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:06 pm

That your new look for the red carpet Ringdrotten?  Shocked 

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:11 pm

What’s the difference between a G-Spot and a bottle of Jack Daniels?......  A guy will actually SEARCH for a bottle of Jack Daniels.

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:14 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:That your new look for the red carpet Ringdrotten?  Shocked 

Uhm.. no, I think not Laughing

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:30 pm

Ugggh.... though it might have given you a headline or front page of the gossip pages. Laughing

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:31 pm

Pretty is doing the red carpet and the gossip pages for it, probably on her knees.  Evil or Very Mad 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:22 pm

Amarië wrote:Ugggh.... though it might have given you a headline or front page of the gossip pages. Laughing

Well, if you like it, perhaps I'll go like that - wouldn't want to disappoint my lady  I love you 

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:26 am

heheehehehe... comb over ... Laughing
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:09 pm

Ringdrotten wrote:
Amarië wrote:Ugggh.... though it might have given you a headline or front page of the gossip pages. Laughing

Well, if you like it, perhaps I'll go like that - wouldn't want to disappoint my lady  I love you 

Oh, how you spoil me, my darling. I love you {{{Laughing}}}

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next