Eldorion
Nagual
Mrs Figg
Bluebottle
chris63
20 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 30 Empty Re: what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3]

Post by azriel Sat May 11, 2019 7:57 pm

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 30 House10

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 30 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 30 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 30 Empty Re: what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3]

Post by azriel Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:36 pm

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 30 Dyson10

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 30 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:15 pm

The husband leans over and asks his wife, 'Do you remember the first time we had sex together over fifty years ago? We went behind the village tavern where you leaned against the back fence and I made love to you.'
Yes, she says, 'I remember it well.'
OK,' he says, 'How about taking a stroll around there again and we can do it for old time's sake?'
Oh Jim, you old devil, that sounds like a crazy, but good idea!'
A police officer sitting in the next booth heard their conversation and, having a chuckle to himself, he thinks to himself, I've got to see these two old-timers having sex against a fence. I'll just keep an eye on them so there's no trouble. So he follows them.
The elderly couple walks haltingly along, leaning on each other for support aided by walking sticks. Finally, they get to the back of the tavern and make their way to the fence The old lady lifts her skirt and the old man drops his trousers. As she leans against the fence, the old man moves in.. Then suddenly they erupt into the most furious sex that the policeman has ever seen. This goes on for about ten minutes while both are making loud noises and moaning and screaming. Finally, they both collapse, panting on the ground.
The policeman is amazed. He thinks he has learned something about life and old age that he didn't know..
After about half an hour of lying on the ground recovering, the old couple struggle to their feet and put their clothes back on. The policeman, is still watching and thinks to himself, this is truly amazing, I've got to ask them what their secret is.
So, as the couple passes, he says to them,' Excuse me, but that was something else. You must've had a fantastic sex life together. Is there some sort of secret to this?'
Shaking, the old man is barely able to reply,
'Fifty years ago that wasn't an electric fence.

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:00 pm

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 30 Auto

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:17 pm

A woman brought a very limp duck into a veterinary surgeon. As she laid her pet on the table, the vet pulled out his stethoscope and listened to the bird's chest.
After a moment or two, the vet shook his head and sadly said, "I'm sorry, your duck, Cuddles, has passed away."
The distressed woman wailed, "Are you sure?"
"Yes, I am sure. Your duck is dead," replied the vet..
"How can you be so sure?" she protested.. "I mean you haven't done any testing on him or anything. He might just be in a coma or something."
The vet rolled his eyes, turned around and left the room. He returned a few minutes later with a black Labrador Retriever. As the duck's owner looked on in amazement, the dog stood on his hind legs, put his front paws on the examination table and sniffed the duck from top to bottom. He then looked up at the vet with sad eyes and shook his head.
The vet patted the dog on the head and took it out of the room. A few minutes later he returned with a cat. The cat jumped on the table and also delicately sniffed the bird from head to foot. The cat sat back on its haunches, shook its head, meowed softly and strolled out of the room.
The vet looked at the woman and said, "I'm sorry, but as I said, this is most definitely, 100% certifiably, a dead duck."
The vet turned to his computer terminal, hit a few keys and produced a bill, which he handed to the woman..
The duck's owner, still in shock, took the bill. "€1,500!" she cried,"€1,500 just to tell me my duck is dead!"
The vet shrugged, "I'm sorry. If you had just taken my word for it, the bill would have been €20, but with the Lab Report and the Cat Scan, it's now €1,500."

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:13 pm

cat Smugdog :facepalm: Laughing

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 30 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 30 UJpDi what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 30 Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:50 pm

{{{{ Laughing Laughing }}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagual Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:16 pm

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 30 Captur10
Nagual
Nagual
Ringwinner

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:29 pm

Crying or Very sad

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:28 pm

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 30 Brag10

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:45 pm

:facepalm:

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 30 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 30 UJpDi what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 30 Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:12 pm

{{ Very Happy }}

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagual Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:35 pm

I entered a joke competition in my local pub last night. I was hoping at least one would make them laugh. But no pun in ten did.
Nagual
Nagual
Ringwinner

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:04 pm

:facepalm:

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:19 pm

Very Happy

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagual Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:28 pm

Doesn't matter really, as a good pun is its own reword.
Nagual
Nagual
Ringwinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:36 pm

Laughing

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:38 pm

Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagual Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:54 pm

I still did better than one of the Spanish lads. He was doing his trick, and for the finale he started counting "Uno!"....."Dos!".....and poof! He vanished without a tres.
Nagual
Nagual
Ringwinner

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:24 pm

:drum:

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:46 pm

{{ I promise you, you dont want to encourage him in his punnery! Mad (Though I quite like that one, dammit! Very Happy Mad ) }}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagual Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:43 pm

The pundits are out on this one, it might be too cheesy. Which non amateur cheese has psychic powers?

Pro Feta.
Nagual
Nagual
Ringwinner

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:53 pm

Good grief.....

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:46 am

I went down town yesterday to a classical music shop off deansgate

when i got there it was closed with a sign on the window

" Gone Chopin
Bach in a minuet "

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:50 am

Massive Furniture Sale, who needs a twelve foot chair?

Rubbish Removals, fuck that, I’m getting someone who’s good at it

Why is it, when you dial a wrong number you never get an engaged signal?

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next