Baingil
Squach
odo banks
Ally
Pettytyrant101
27 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! - Page 12 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit!

Post by Orwell Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:27 am

If only Kaf had the steadying influence of a Real Man in her life... Poor thing! Shocked

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! - Page 12 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit!

Post by Eldorion Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:48 am

Hooray for having another teenager in the world! cheers
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:59 am

GO TEEENS! cheers
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:02 am

Happy birthday, Squach!!! cheers cheers

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:04 am

Yeah, happy birthday.. Wink that's what I meant with "GO TEENS!" !!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:38 am

Welll I should imagine there will be a special brithday thread and a birthday edition of the NotP too come later (I do believe Squach will be the first of us to have a second birthday edition-my doesn't time fly!)

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:55 am

Birthday editions are my favorite, so educational! Nod

It's my Finrod's birthday today also. Our daugther (she's 4) expects a big celebration with costumes and presents... so I guess I have to at least whip up a small cake or something. Laughing

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:18 pm

Where's the birthday thread? Where??!

Happy 13th Squach! Have a good one!!

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:44 am

I loved being 13! Best year of my life! It's when I first found my Buckie I love you (In elf years, mind you!)

Things that are making you crabbit! - Page 12 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:09 am

13 and buckied? That sounds postively Scottish Tin.

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:48 pm

I dearly love other people's teenagers.

Teenagers are easy Kaf...you just have to disown them and then they're delightful. Heaven knows they'll disown you. Cool

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:13 pm

lol! may have to consider that Nod

Well, now she's thirteen i finally gave in on the facebook thing! Cue even more staring at her phone paying no attention to me!

'A novel is a long piece of prose with ,in the eyes of the author at least, something wrong with it - Neil Gaiman, intro to American gods
Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:37 pm

Teenagers...
Things that are making you crabbit! - Page 12 225437634532333198003775

Now where is that Birthday thread? scratch To what strange land did Petty have to row to get Squach's birthdays news?

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:25 am

lol!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:08 pm

Thing that is making me crabbit? The bloody weather. Its gorgeous here. Not a cloud in the blue skies, sun blazing. Spent the day in the garden with the neighbours and some buckie in the sun. So why am I crabbit?
Its unnatural! I'm a Scotshobbit I evolved to survive in a climate of drizzle! This heat and brightness and sun, it's not good for a Tyrant, not good at all. Evil or Very Mad Where is my rain? Where is the grey?

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:12 pm

Its like that here, its 27 degrees and that should happen in May, all the flowers are two months in advance, its weird. sunny

Oh and another thing, I was hoping to read more about DI Eldo and Ringo Herring, but Eldo seems to have got tired of writing about them, Mad boo! cumon Eldo get your finger out. Very Happy
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:17 am

It's like that where I am, too. Chicago isn't supposed to reach 80 degrees in the spring! And I know I haven't been around alot (just busy!) and I'll be away on spring break this week. But if anyone is a fan of golf, then you'll be pleased to know that I am going to the practice round of the Masters next weekend!!!!

Things that are making you crabbit! - Page 12 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:32 pm

Spam. Evil or Very Mad Was some on here earlier. I had to go get the Spam-Hammer for it. Then I visted Bree and bugger me if the same spammer hadn't been graffitting the place- so I decided the spam-hammer was to good for them and came back to the Tower of Lore and got the Ban-Hammer tooled up! Spammers beware! I don't like you, I will find you and will smack you one very hard with the Ban-Hammer- but only after I've put the boot in!!! Twisted Evil

Also- isn't this Bounders work? Shouldn't I be on some sort of buckie commission from the Sherriffs Office? Where's Mirabella?

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:00 am

Tinuviel wrote:It's like that where I am, too. Chicago isn't supposed to reach 80 degrees in the spring! And I know I haven't been around alot (just busy!) and I'll be away on spring break this week. But if anyone is a fan of golf, then you'll be pleased to know that I am going to the practice round of the Masters next weekend!!!!

That sounds nice! Never watched toplevel golf but I've always imagined it to be great fun to go to!
Yeah has been pretty warm in Wales and I still haven't recovered. My lizard brain has pretty much given up and resigned itself to sunning itself on a rock! Ugh. Winter has been sooo poor this year.... Neutral

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:28 pm

what I want to know is, if its 27 degrees in March what the blazes is it going to do in August? Its a bit scary really, plus it hasnt rained for months and March is supposed to be a rainy month here, so its going to be a mega draught and mega hot. end of the world anyone? as long as it doesnt go pear shaped before the Hobbit comes out I can probably cope. pale
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:04 pm

Bloody weather- not content with leaving me panting like a polar bear on holiday in Hawai all last week now this- 'The Met Office has issued "be prepared" alerts, warning of snow across much of Scotland on Monday night. It said 15cm (6in) of snow could fall.'

Evil or Very Mad What bloody season is this supposed to be then?!! Banghead

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:46 pm

Here the Archbishop of Florence made a public prayer for rain, its that bad. Shocked

oh and I have a spot under my left nostril, it really hurts. Shrugging
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:49 pm

its raining yay! The prayer must have worked. Very Happy

still have the spot though Suspect
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:28 am

Snow here- what a difference a few days can make! From this to this.

Things that are making you crabbit! - Page 12 _59469771_british_isles_cloud_andsn

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:51 pm

Absent people. That's who is making me crabbit.
How dare you have real lives and more important things to do!! Where you hiding Orwell? And what happened to Ringdrotten?- did you get home from Army Camp and just collapse into sleep, or are you more likely taking the opportunity to go out and have fun! Suspect Our Mayor has been a bit quiet too come to think of it- got to be time at least for another story installment Kafria, being a working mother is hardly a proper excuse after all for not attending to your audience- and I'm waiting here! Evil or Very Mad And what happened to GB- famed, honoured in name the only person to have a post title named after him, and barely a peep since his much vaunted return, but plenty time for Facebook, oh yes! Banghead And if I have forgotten someone its because you've been away to long for my buckied brain to retain you! Extremely Crabbit
Rant over. For now.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next