Baingil
Squach
odo banks
Ally
Pettytyrant101
27 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! - Page 13 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit!

Post by Ally Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:08 pm

I've been quite active recently, if I may say so myself. Taking one for the team and all that. Yeah, that line doesn't really work there, but oh boy, such a good phrase!

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! - Page 13 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit!

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:45 pm

Indeed Ally, you will note I left you out of my rant. As to taking one for the team, thank Eru Orwell isn't about thats all I've to say to that! Shocked (Or Odo- he's always on the lookout for young ladies for his netball team)

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:32 pm

you are quite right Petty Orwell in particular has gone AWOL, it must be the strain of all those perps he has to telephone directory on the bonce, he seems to be a bit off his game poor love. Rolling Eyes and as for G.B well I suppose a wizard is never late just doing other more 'important' things with Rings of Fire n stuff. Shocked
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:47 pm

Mrs Figg wrote: and as for G.B well I suppose a wizard is never late just doing other more 'important' things with Rings of Fire n stuff. Shocked

He should have some exciting stories to tell when he gets back, I have heard that the Rings of Fire burns and somehow GB found one and fell in, and he went down down down and the flames went higher!

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:18 pm

I can suggest a good creme for that Ring of Fire. Wink
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:29 pm

Maybe GB would be more active here if we had more conservatives for him to argue with. That seems to take up most of his time on Facebook. Laughing
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Conservative? As in Tory? affraid Besides isnt Queen Tin one? Look at the evidence- she is a Queen and toffs are always bloody Tory, she juants off on golfing expiditions and only toffs and Tiger Woods play golf, and she believes in God (Queens are allowed more certainty on that front, what being appointed by God and all that, probably hard to be an athiest once the job interview starts).

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:49 pm

these gif thingies are getting on my taters (only because I dont know how to find them) Mad
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:43 pm

can't find them either.. Rolling Eyes
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:09 am

Mrs Figg wrote:these gif thingies are getting on my taters (only because I dont know how to find them) Mad

Some people think life is a gif, my love. Very Happy

{{{I only think that when you're around though, Mrs Figg... I love you}}}

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:44 am

Orwell wrote:Some people think life is a gif, my love. Very Happy

:facepalm:
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:21 am

Eldorion wrote:
Orwell wrote:Some people think life is a gif, my love. Very Happy

I read that line and now I've just punched myself in the face.

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:47 am

(anyone els anyoed about the fact that this dudes hand flips? His thump is pointing the wrong way!)
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:22 pm

It is really more of a headpalm rather than a facepalm. Here's what it reminds me of, from 3rd rock from the Sun:

Very Happy

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:37 pm

You guys are so un-romantic. Rolling Eyes You know, I don't think there is nearly enough playful lovemaking in Forumshire.

{{{Here you are, Mrs Figg.. an Easter gif - Kissing }}}

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:46 pm

You know, I don't think there is nearly enough playful lovemaking in Forumshire. - Orwell

Its all behind closed doors Orwell, as is proper. After all what a hobbit gets up to with his buckie in the privacy of his own barrell is no one else's business but theirs. Wink

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:00 pm

Orwell wrote:
Some people think life is a gif, my love. Very Happy

Short and repetitive? Suspect

Things that are making you crabbit! - Page 13 Fnis

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:24 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Conservative? As in Tory? affraid Besides isnt Queen Tin one? Look at the evidence- she is a Queen and toffs are always bloody Tory, she juants off on golfing expiditions and only toffs and Tiger Woods play golf, and she believes in God (Queens are allowed more certainty on that front, what being appointed by God and all that, probably hard to be an athiest once the job interview starts).

Neutral Well, well. Someone's a bit testy hmm? And matter of fact, I was 3 feet away from Tiger Woods! Nod And I'll be here more often now, so keep your kilt on! Evil or Very Mad

Things that are making you crabbit! - Page 13 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:40 pm

so romantic Orwell, and so cynical at the same time. and like gif's life sometimes gets on your taters, but in life as in gif's cats are always cool.

:facepalm: groan!
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:26 pm

Well, well. Someone's a bit testy hmm? - Tin

Who? Me? Never!

And matter of fact, I was 3 feet away from Tiger Woods!- Tin

I hope he didn't make any inappropirate moves on your Royal Personnage, three feet away? Thats surely within the danger zone for women where Mr Woods is concerned. Shocked

(And you didn't tell us how you got on in your competition? Did you thrash 'em your Maj?)

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:55 pm

I'm sure Mr Woods was distracted, not just by our lovely Queen, but also by Beren and Huan, who were undoubtedly keeping a close eye on him. Very Happy
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:11 pm

Eldorion wrote:I'm sure Mr Woods was distracted, not just by our lovely Queen, but also by Beren and Huan, who were undoubtedly keeping a close eye on him. Very Happy

Oh yes, he heard Huan Growling as he walked past, then shanked a ball into the water lol!

And to which competition were you refering Petty? I do participate in quite a few of them afro

Things that are making you crabbit! - Page 13 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:09 pm

*hangs head in shame*

OKay, I know I'm behind... have only managed about 200 words on the next installement. I will try and get down to some more soon. Hangin on by my fingernails, things should get easier by mid May - job stuff just mad at the mo. (oh and Hen dos don't leave much time for forums or writing, although I do at least now have a plan for the next section or two, train thinking time! Very Happy )

'A novel is a long piece of prose with ,in the eyes of the author at least, something wrong with it - Neil Gaiman, intro to American gods
Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm

I understand feeling unable to work more on a Forumshire story, but I'd love to read what you've got as soon as you're able. Very Happy I love your story and I'm curious as to how it turns out. Real life comes first of course, and I hope yours calms down soon. Smile
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:00 pm

But you are working right, Eldo? Smile
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next