Baingil
Squach
odo banks
Ally
Pettytyrant101
27 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! - Page 11 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit!

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:31 pm

Its quite scary and enchanted stuff. Do people disappear from time to time, I bet they get stuck in an encripted bracket if its not done properly, I imagine timings of the essence coinciding the [] with the moon or Pluto's wibbly wobbly phase with Uranus and such like, hhmmm I think I will leave it to the experts, plus I only have [] or () I dont have squiggly ones. cyclops

Last edited by Mrs Figg on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! - Page 11 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit!

Post by Orwell Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:55 am

Mrs Figg wrote:Orwell I didnt know about the encription thingy, does that mean I am supposed to be able to read it? its very confusing. Mad

As I said earlier, Mrs Figg, if an encrypted message is addressed to you - or by the content it is meant for you - then no one else can read it. If you can read encrypted messages addressed for or meant for others, you are either an Admin or Moderator (yaaaaaaawnnnnnn) or a witch. You may even be a bitchywitch - the worst kind! Shocked

Anyhow, if you're a witch (and/or bitchywitch), you're made of wood and so must be burned immediately.

{{{I suggest you deny being a witch and/or bitchywitch even if you are one, as I have fond feelings for you, as you know, and would not like to see you burned, even if you happened to deserve it! I love you}}}

Last edited by Orwell on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:57 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Mrs Figg encrytpions work by magical wilful ignorance! If its in {{{}}}} brackets a message is 'encrypted'- it can only be read (therefore responded to) by the person it is addressed to {{{Hello Mrs Figg- that Odo is a buffoon and no mistake!!}}}- the number of brackets reflects how strongly encrypted a message is, in the above one you can read it and respond as its addressed to you, but Odo (to um pick a name at random) cannot. It adds a whole arena of mischevious fun to proceedings.
Make any more sense yet?

Yeah, what Petty said --- though don't know about the 'wilful ignorance' bit. Suspect Probably applies only to Petty and Eldo anyhow.... {{{Admin/Mod types, you know! Rolling Eyes}}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:02 am

Mrs Figg wrote:Its quite scary and enchanted stuff. Do people disappear from time to time, I bet they get stuck in an encripted bracket if its not done properly, I imagine timings of the essence coinciding the [] with the moon or Pluto's wibbly wobbly phase with Uranus and such like, hhmmm I think I will leave it tio the experts, plus I only have [] or () I dont have squiggly ones. cyclops

I suggest you do this then ]]]Petty is a raving looney[[[ as I hear it works just as well; for people without squiggly brackets, that is. Forumshire is an Equal Opportunity kind of Land! Very Happy

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:44 pm

thanx thats nice to know. I may try a bit of [[[]]] if I feel brave enough, but if I disappear in a poofy pink mist its your fault for encouraging me. Shocked
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Hello hello! oops everyone has disappeared in a poofy pink mist, hello is anyone there? no one? oh bugger I think I encryptonited everyone. No
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:20 pm

(peeking head cautiously out of hole) Shocked

Wow Mrs Figg, those square brackets sure pack a punch!

Encryption spells are not for the faint of heart, but keep practicing, I'm sure you'll get the hang of them.

{{but if you think about it next time, a little warning would be welcome! Smile }}
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:34 pm

sorry about the Encryptionizing, it blew up, my timing is rubbish. and it singed my eyebrows! Shrugging
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:43 pm

oh whats making me crabbit? Respectability threads thats wot! the cheek of the Banks clan is dreadful.

Moon
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:45 pm

So thats reverse parking, map reading and encryption spells on the list of things the gentler sex is best leaving to the men!

Mrs Figg the fattest person in the world doesn't have a cheek as big as the cheek of a single Banks.

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:52 pm

hey! my Three Point Turns are a miracle of precision, and as for my Handbrake Turns, well even Ronny Biggs took lessons from me. Cool
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:25 am

Yes but Ronnie Biggs was looking for lessons in train drivng Mrs Figg- they are not meant to do 3 point turns!! Smile

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:13 am

Are you Handrake turns deliberate Handbrake turns, Mrs Figg...? Shocked In my part of Ozhobbitstand they're illegal. Mad

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:01 pm

Handbrake turns on trains? even I know thats impossible, duh! I meant when he escaped in his Jag silly, all geezer villains had Jags. Cool
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:14 pm

But seriously WHERE IS EVERYBODY?????? Shrugging
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:24 pm

yeah, where is eveybody??
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:32 pm

Oh there you are Norc, I thought I was all alone just talking to myself. Shocked
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:57 am

oh, just realized, maybe me too have been a bit abstent here Embarassed I have just read... but not replied much x) but seriously, where is everyone?
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:07 am

I just haven't been as engaged on here. It happens to me from time to time, though I still check back regularly and I have no doubt I'll become active again in the not-too-distant future. Part of the reason is because the whole forum has slowed down, but also because I have other interests that are taking up more of my time. Plus sometimes I just like a bit more variety. I certainly haven't forgotten you guys though, and like I said, I still check the forum daily. Smile

NB I notice that all three main Hobbit forums have slowed down considerably over the past several weeks. Perhaps there's a larger trend going on? I'm not active enough on the larger Tolkien sites anymore to know how comprehensive that trend is, if it exists, though.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:43 am

well we can all agree that everyone here have lifes besides the forum Wink I am busy with a musical so..
about this bigger trend, I believe the reason is that there haven't been much news and that there aren't anything left to discuss.. I mean, here we have other topics too like Who, Sherlock and other stuff (really, this isn't an all Tolkien forum anymore Rolling Eyes ) but we're all discussed out Razz
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:14 pm

Evil or Very Mad owwwwww! my head! No What day is it? No, scratch that. What week is it? No hang out lets cut to the chase, is this still the same year? No Thats happened before you know, no idea what happend to 91,93,94,or 97, and the lattter half of 99 and 00 is a bit of a haze. Oooooh! Evil or Very Mad I need a buckie to cure this. Nod Did i miss anything? -but please, tell me really, really quietly.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:20 pm

Norc wrote:
...about this bigger trend, I believe the reason is that there haven't been much news and that there aren't anything left to discuss.. I mean, here we have other topics too like Who, Sherlock and other stuff (really, this isn't an all Tolkien forum anymore Rolling Eyes ) but we're all discussed out Razz

Bingo - it's like the third day of a family reunion when all the house guests are just sitting round quietly reading books.

PJ: do something about this! Release a picture of Smaug with an ax in his head, or Tauriel hiding dwarves under her hoop skirts...anything!

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:03 pm

Well, I've simply been coming to terms with the loss of Marauder Shields, RIP. No

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:06 pm

I remember Purple Shields! Mmmmm? Suspect What are Maurader Shields Ally? Do they make the world sparkly? Suspect

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:09 pm

coursework! musicals! ratty kids! sea fret that stay for days! more "%$£ about teachers in the press! 'restructuring'! inspections!

And

Tomorrow I will have a teenager! ARghhhhhh! Evil or Very Mad

(And I haven't written anything new in a fortnight! blah!)

'A novel is a long piece of prose with ,in the eyes of the author at least, something wrong with it - Neil Gaiman, intro to American gods
Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next