chris63
CC12 35
Eldorion
Mrs Figg
azriel
25 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [2] - Page 13 Empty Re: what sort of jokes can I get away with? [2]

Post by Norc Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:54 pm

Twisted Evil
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [2] - Page 13 Empty Re: what sort of jokes can I get away with? [2]

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:04 pm

z?
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:10 pm

I think I MIGHT like to challenge Norc ?? be fun ??!! But DEFFO in spoilers !! THIS WILL OFFEND !! WARNING!!

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [2] - Page 13 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [2] - Page 13 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:21 am

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [2] - Page 13 255036_4959988971350_1771287058_n

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:33 am

azriel wrote:I think I MIGHT like to challenge Norc ?? be fun ??!! But DEFFO in spoilers !! THIS WILL OFFEND !! WARNING!!

i had a lot... then it disappeared because internet is a bitch... i will do it!!

yeah.. x, z and y i have some problems with..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:34 am

also. i don't swear in one word. we do it in sentences. (as a curse or a wholehearted wish for the other)
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:20 am

Ok ! I think I know what you mean ? like....you f**k face son of a bitch, Il dangle your %$&*" in front of your nose......type of thing yeah ? I agree, XY & Z are a challenge ! Oh gawd, this should be fun ! *gulp*

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [2] - Page 13 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:49 pm

Shrugging i am kinda stuck since everything got deleted Rolling Eyes and i can only come up with fjordian ones.. and i don't know if i should translate or not.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:27 pm

Thats a point, do we use English Language or your spicey Fjordian version ? OR a mixture of the two ?

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:49 pm

Shrugging
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:28 pm

And what about fictional swearing? Fecking for example (Father Ted) or rather handily for this challenge Zoobies (Clockwork Orange)

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:35 pm

By far the best I've ever been sworn at was by an old Finnish immigrant. He used almost all English words, but strung together in innovative ways that made your head spin.  He was able to draw on all the crabbit of two languages for close to 15 minutes without repeating himself once. A true artist!Shocked cheers
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:07 pm

I can see I need practice here, now who can I practice on ?? When shall the contest begin ? I guess as long as its words we SORTA know (?) & not made up on the spur of the moment we SHOULD be ok ? And the winner gets.......? Actually I dont bloody care ! just as long as I get thru it ! pale 

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:02 pm

yeah the fins are good too Very Happy
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:24 am

Wife says to husband "you only ever want sex when you're drunk".
Husband says "that's not true .. sometimes I want a kebab"

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:01 am

Laughing So true. Nod drunken 

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:38 pm

Mad 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:16 pm

I think the kebab's got more going for it, Rolling Eyes 

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:20 pm

who needs Man of Steel when there's Man of Stool?

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [2] - Page 13 Pooooopman-my-herroooo_zpsa48bf46c
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:28 pm

OOOOO ! yuk !! Not with your bare hands man !!

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:39 pm

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [2] - Page 13 Going-to-extremes_zpsb3045b13
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:52 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:who needs Man of Steel when there's Man of Stool?

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [2] - Page 13 Pooooopman-my-herroooo_zpsa48bf46c

we need one of them.

(if i had the guts/wasn't afraid i would be a victim, i'd do the same thing.)

i hate poop. dog poop. i wrote an essay about how shit destroys spring.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:56 pm

Bangkok ! lol! 

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:23 am

He who walks through turnstile sidewards is going to Bangkok.

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:54 pm

A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, "Wanna hear a blonde joke?" In a hushed voice, the guy next to him says, “Before you tell that joke, you should know something. Our bartender is blonde, the bouncer is blonde. I’m a six foot tall, 200 lb black belt. The guy sitting next to me is six foot two, weighs 225, and he’s a rugby player. The fella to your right is six foot five, pushing 300, and he’s a wrestler. Each one of us is blonde. Think about it, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?" The blind guy says, “Nah, not if I’m gonna have to explain it five times."

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next