Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice.

+26
yooper
Lancebloke
halfwise
David H
Norc
Mirabella
Diamond Banks
Mrs Figg
Beren
Lorient Avandi
Amariƫ
Anne
janesmith
Orwell
chris63
Baingil
Biffo Banks
Tinuviel
Kafria
Saradoc
odo banks
Ally
Squach
Ringdrotten
Eldorion
Pettytyrant101
30 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 8 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice.

Post by Baingil Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:24 pm

I don't think Petty would think it was salvation unless he had buckie. Laughing
Baingil
Baingil
Guest of Eagles

Back to top Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 8 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice.

Post by Eldorion Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:26 pm

How is that different from now, though? Unless Heaven is a land with unlimited free buckie? Exclamation
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:31 pm

"Nothing wrong with men wearing skirts"- Ally
That is all and well and good and modern young Ally but a kilt is NOT a bloody skirt!!! Extremely Crabbit How many times?!!

"I don't think Petty would think it was salvation unless he had buckie."- Baingil

Precisley Baingil, ridiculous notion you could be saved sober!! Preposterous. One of the first advertising jingles the Buckie Brewing Wizads every came up with (back in the old religous days) was "Salvation guaranteed at the bottom of every bottle."

"Unless Heaven is a land with unlimited free buckie?"- Eldo

A wonderful, enticing thought Eldo. Alas I don't believe in Buckie Heaven so I live on the basis all the buckie I am ever going to get will be during my lifetime so best get as much as possible (the fact it shortens lifespan is just anothe rof lifes cruel quirks).

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Baingil Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:35 pm

Eldorion wrote:How is that different from now, though? Unless Heaven is a land with unlimited free buckie? Exclamation

The "eternal" part. Wink
Baingil
Baingil
Guest of Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:52 pm

Eternal buckie. Its a wonderful idea. My great great grandfather Tyrant (the one with the coal scuttle the Banks clan stole-not forgotten Odo!) went on a quest to dark foreign climes in search of the Buckie Fountain of Eternal Drunkeness (with no hangovers). He never came back which has led to speculation he actually found the thing and is there still drunk as a skunk and doesn't want to share.

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:22 pm

Banghead Reminds me of another of those Wholesome Tales I heard as a child - the one about your drunken forbear giving the McBankses that coal scuttle in exchange for a vat of Old Dark Scotsbuckie! Maybe, considering the number of tales on this subject, there was more than one coal scuttle the McTyrants gave my anscestors! Shocked Prolifigate, that's a word I often use about your family, Mr Tyrant - amongst other words. Mad

Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:24 pm

Yes well where you have a family history steeped in buckie there are sure to be one or two anomalies- but the details are not important, or rarely even in focus, the underlying truths are what count- the underlying truth here is the theft of a coal scuttle!

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:27 pm

I must speak to the Wise (my family and friends) and see if I can resolve this farce once and for all! Mad Come to think of it, it sounds like something Wisey will have to "channel", for this is, after all, the only way to discover the Truth when the Facts of the Case are clearly lost in time. That's only Wise. Very Happy

Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:29 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 8 ImagesqtbnANd9GcTlKKs70zatSIrgcRfnHm_gv--eP_ObAJ8ZDT-jR_nZ07vwf5UDng

How is this not a skirt? Pokey Tongue Nod

'A novel is a long piece of prose with ,in the eyes of the author at least, something wrong with it - Neil Gaiman, intro to American gods
Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:30 pm

Wow, I'll never criticise a kilt ever again... Is that you, Petty? Embarassed

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:32 pm

Granted the Tyrants have always looked favourably upon those with the Channeling skill. But seems a bit unfair to use a Banks family Channeler. Sadly Channeling never ran in the Tyrant family however I have an uncle who is an expert drunk medium, maybe I should consult him for balance. He can read the future in street vomit you know! Remarkable talent.

That IS a skirt- Extremely Crabbit how many times you sassenach minded swine?!! The length of a kilt is determined by adopting the begging for buckie pose and the hem should just brush the floor- if she did that (and I'd like to see her try) that SKIRT would not brush the floor, be lucky if it brushed her ******!

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:37 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 8 ImagesqtbnANd9GcQT8vvaCmA2s8iTNU8gy1_KwAHM2Wl4C29MWmqGsftOg4WFV3XWaA

Well these would fit the bill then! Still look like skirts to me! Laughing

'A novel is a long piece of prose with ,in the eyes of the author at least, something wrong with it - Neil Gaiman, intro to American gods
Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:40 pm

I'm coming to Scotshobbiton...

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:47 pm

Right length wrong sex!! Women cannot by defenition ever wear a kilt. Only males wear kilts. If a women puts on a kilt it automatically and mystically becomes a skirt- if a man wears it is a kilt. If a man wears a skirt he is forbidden from ever again wearing a kilt to save confusion and the drinks are always on him or his mates will bring up the skirt wearing thing. This isnt difficult you know!!

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:54 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Right length wrong sex!! Women cannot by defenition ever wear a kilt. Only males wear kilts. If a women puts on a kilt it automatically and mystically becomes a skirt- if a man wears it is a kilt. If a man wears a skirt he is forbidden from ever again wearing a kilt to save confusion and the drinks are always on him or his mates will bring up the skirt wearing thing. This isnt difficult you know!!

Mmmmm! Sounds like this 'making things up so I am right' habit men have! A skirt is a skirt is a skirt. And if there is no difference between the article of clothing for a man or a women it is the same thing, even if you insist on labelling it differently! Rolling Eyes Blokes! Rolling Eyes

Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:57 pm

Its not even close to the same thing. One is a kilt the other a skirt. Its as obvious as the exquisite nose on Queen Tin's face. Must be something wrong with sassencah eyes (or female ones). Mad Those aren't even proper kilts, where's the over the shoulder bit? Rolling Eyes There no room in what those women are wearing to keep your buckie either (at least nowhere hygienic)- call that a kilt.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:03 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Those aren't even proper kilts, where's the over the shoulder bit? Rolling Eyes There no room in what those women are wearing to keep your buckie either (at least nowhere hygienic)- call that a kilt.

Most of the kilts Rolling Eyes scotsmen wear these days do not include the over the shoulder bit.....therefore they MUST be skirts! Nod

Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:06 am

I refer you to my previus reply. If a man is wearing it and its the right length it is a kilt. Even without the shoulder bit although I don't approve of that myself, its a modern fad not more than a couple hundred years old- hardly traditional.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:09 am

Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt Skirt

Pokey Tongue Pokey Tongue Pokey Tongue Pokey Tongue Pokey Tongue Pokey Tongue Pokey Tongue Pokey Tongue Pokey Tongue Pokey Tongue Pokey Tongue Pokey Tongue Pokey Tongue Pokey Tongue

Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:13 am

And you a supposed teacher too Kafria! How can you teach science if you cannot distinguish between a kilt and a skirt? My mind boggles. Besides there is another simple test, only a certain type of women would wear a skirt without pants, but all men wear a kilt wihtout any. So if you are still confused you know where to look to distinguish between the two! (And if you find the former let me know! Shocked)

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:16 am

And a very strange type of woman who's going to go around checking! Shocked Embarassed

Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:34 am

Kafria wrote:And a very strange type of woman who's going to go around checking! Shocked Embarassed

My kind of woman, actually...

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:41 am

You have obviously never been to a Scots wedding in a kilt Kafria (well you can't obviouly as on you it would be a skirt). But every women you walk by tries to check I can assure you and this only gets worse as the buckie flows.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:43 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:You have obviously never been to a Scots wedding in a kilt Kafria (well you can't obviouly as on you it would be a skirt). But every women you walk by tries to check I can assure you and this only gets worse as the buckie flows.

In my experience it is the blokes who want to flaunt - despite the protests of the women around them they only get worse as the buckie flows

(actually sat here giggling out loud - good job Squach is away or she'd be getting out of bed to give me evils for waking her up!)

Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:47 am

I think you will find the amount of male flaunting is directly related to how much buckie they have under there.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next