Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice.

+26
yooper
Lancebloke
halfwise
David H
Norc
Mirabella
Diamond Banks
Mrs Figg
Beren
Lorient Avandi
Amariƫ
Anne
janesmith
Orwell
chris63
Baingil
Biffo Banks
Tinuviel
Kafria
Saradoc
odo banks
Ally
Squach
Ringdrotten
Eldorion
Pettytyrant101
30 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 7 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice.

Post by chris63 Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:38 am

This is the villa i stayed at in Bali and where i got married
Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 7 21nk29w
Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 7 35aj403
chris63
chris63
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 7 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice.

Post by Tinuviel Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:16 am

Eldorion wrote: Sad Are yours at least smart enough not to set them off from beneath trees?

Shocked (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Damn! I knew someone would notice! that's the last time I let Beren convince me it would be a good idea to use this cloak to steal gandalf's fireworks and light them next to Eldo's house as a prank!)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Gee, that's soooooooo annoying!

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 7 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:42 am

Chris: that looks absolutely gorgeous! Very Happy

Tin: Beren seems to be enjoying his retirement a bit too much. Yeah, yeah, he lost his hand and died before being resurrected, big deal. Rolling Eyes He still could show a little common decency! Mad
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:57 pm

He shoved his hand down a wolves throat- he never was that bright. Brave sure, but bright?
Beautiful Chris, almost worth having to get married just to go there!

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:49 am

Are you saying Chris is beautiful and you're willing to marry him just to go there? Shocked Surely you'll have to do more wooing than just saying, "You're beautiful, Chris", and as to what his new wife might think about it, well..... Extremely Crabbit

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:31 am

mmm a free holiday on one hand- marrying Chris on the other. Very hard for a Scotshobbit to resist something free. There's a famous folk tale about the Scots Hobbit Dense McScrounge who once in order to receive a pair of magical boots from a Buckie Wizard chopped his own feet off. Now I'm not saying marrying Chris would be the equivelant to chopping ones feet off but a lifetime of married life with a relative stranger and his annoyed new wife just for a nice holiday? Oh alright, when I put it like that it's clearly worth it. A free holiday is a free holiday! So holidays here I come, book a suite Chris, you can put your missus in the other room, the one with the kitchen and the cleaning cupboard. Very Happy

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:35 pm

Ahh! A Scotshobbit is nothing if not practical. Very Happy

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:04 am

Beautiful Chris, i like the sound of that. Laughing Laughing
chris63
chris63
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:21 am

Oh yooooouuuuuu! Laughing

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:12 am

Extremely Crabbit BEREN IS PERFECT THE WAY HE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Extremely Crabbit

Anyway, he had his hand BIT off, he didn't shove the silmaril down the wolf's throat.

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 7 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:22 pm

Took a walk with my mum a Sutton bank, fab views which once again confirm I live in The Shire! Very Happy
Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 7 IMG00498-20110821-1253-1
Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 7 IMG00513-20110821-1547
Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 7 IMG00508-20110821-1544
Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 7 IMG00504-20110821-1415
Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 7 IMG00501-20110821-1336

At the top of Sutton Bank is a gliding club, and they were out in force today. Sat on the Scar top with four of these circling above was quite erie, Mum commented they were almost malevolent, kinda like the Nazgul, couldn't really capture it, best attempt below
Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. - Page 7 IMG00511-20110821-1546

'A novel is a long piece of prose with ,in the eyes of the author at least, something wrong with it - Neil Gaiman, intro to American gods
Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by janesmith Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:49 am

Mum commented they were almost malevolent

Mum? Suspect
janesmith
janesmith
Mother Superior: Our Lady of the Anklelength Frock

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:53 am

"Took a walk with my mum a Sutton bank"- Kafria

Doesn't that tell you all you need to know Orwell?

Kafria I find it harder looking at these pics to persuade you Scotland is the land for you. The Shire we cannot offer, more like the Trollshaws and of course mountains. But our countryside does not roll, it drop and rises.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:04 am

Obviously janesmith did the normal womanly thing --- you know, didn't concentrate. Rolling Eyes

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:05 am

Umm... Embarassed concentrating?....

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:09 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Umm... Embarassed concentrating?....

Is your "feminine' side showing? Shocked

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:24 am

Its just the way the light makes my kilt look.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:25 am

I heard a rumour that Orwell gets that problem when she is wearing jean miniskirts... disgraceful if you ask me, for sure... Mad

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:06 pm

I'm confused, Ally, are you referring to me, or Petty, or Jane? Suspect

If Me - I don't wear mini-skirts - I'm your average jock actually (and definitely a Man from tip to toe).

If Petty - he wears kilts, not mini-skirts (though I hear some of his kilts are suggestively short).

If Jane - well, she is a Mother Superior, and so would never wear that kind of thing, I'd hazard (at least, not publicly Shocked ).

Er.. Would you please be less ambiguous in future. Rolling Eyes

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:20 pm

"If Petty - he wears kilts, not mini-skirts (though I hear some of his kilts are suggestively short)."- Orwell

Oi! I take great offence at this ignorance. All my kilts are the perfect traditional length for which there is an easy test. Adopt the tradtional 'begging for buckie' pose on your knees and the hem of the kilt should just brush the floor. So there!- my kilts are not different lengths- although sometimes the contents are.. Embarassed ...which may give the impression at times of different lengths...

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:54 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:"If Petty - he wears kilts, not mini-skirts (though I hear some of his kilts are suggestively short)."- Orwell

Oi! I take great offence at this ignorance. All my kilts are the perfect traditional length for which there is an easy test. Adopt the tradtional 'begging for buckie' pose on your knees and the hem of the kilt should just brush the floor. So there!- my kilts are not different lengths- although sometimes the contents are.. Embarassed ...which may give the impression at times of different lengths...

Oh really... Laughing

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:56 pm

Well it depends on how much buckie I have stashed under there.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by janesmith Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:09 pm

Petty, I do fear for your Eternal Salvation. I pray for you:-Jane
janesmith
janesmith
Mother Superior: Our Lady of the Anklelength Frock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:59 pm

Nothing wrong with men wearing skirts Orwell!!! Nod

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:34 pm

janesmith wrote:Petty, I do fear for your Eternal Salvation. I pray for you:-Jane

Does it count as Eternal Salvation if he would be drunk the whole time, though... Question
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next