chris63
Eldorion
Kafria
Orwell
Pettytyrant101
26 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Oddities, curiousities and strangness in history - Page 29 Empty Re: Oddities, curiousities and strangness in history

Post by David H Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:09 pm

Calmly taking your clothes off in the middle of a field might be a bit more problematic for you as well.. Shocked Embarassed 
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Oddities, curiousities and strangness in history - Page 29 Empty Re: Oddities, curiousities and strangness in history

Post by halfwise Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:01 am

Mrs Figg wrote:ugh I wouldnt like to pinch a bee, I think I would just panic and run around screaming like a big girl.  Embarassed pale 

Somehow with a bee getting obviously more agitated in the vicinity of my privates, I suspect I'd do the same!

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:03 am

btw, would slowly dipping into the bog have a calming effect on an agitated bee, worrying more about itself than you....or would it become more defensive? And where do you hang your clothes while taking them off in the middle of a bog?  Question 

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:08 am

halfwise wrote:
Mrs Figg wrote:ugh I wouldnt like to pinch a bee, I think I would just panic and run around screaming like a big girl.  Embarassed pale 

Somehow with a bee getting obviously more agitated in the vicinity of my privates, I suspect I'd do the same!

All I can say is that bees are sociable little beasties that are usually easy to get along with if you follow their rules. But if you two start screaming and swatting, I guarantee that hostilities will escalate, and you'll be given reason to scream and swat.
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:45 pm

taking your clothes off in the middle of a field might be a bit more problematic for you as well..- David

Dunno about that, have you seen how the lassies dress for a nightclub on freezing Manchester nights? Practically naked already.

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:55 pm

Sounds like a sight worth camping out for on a bench across the street. In a nice warm coat with a mug of hot coffee, watching the cuties freeze and doing the little shiver dance. Something gleefully sadistic about it.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:58 pm

Thats the thing about Manchester lassies Halfy- they dont do the shiver thing- they dont even seem to notice, skirt the size of a belt, -10 degrees and not even phased.

Oh and if your going to camp out on a bench I recommend some buckie, or as you'd be in England maybe a 2 litre bottle of White Lightning in a supermarket plastic bag.

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:19 am

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/outposts/post/skydiver-nearly-gets-hit-by-a-meteorite/

Shocked 

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:23 am

affraid 

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:45 am

Amazing really one has ever struck a plane.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:09 pm

Oddities, curiousities and strangness in history - Page 29 SculptureForest2_zpscb8107bd

Oddities, curiousities and strangness in history - Page 29 SculptureForest1_zps19fb1927

Oddities, curiousities and strangness in history - Page 29 SculptureForest_zpse3ae26f0

Oddities, curiousities and strangness in history - Page 29 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Oddities, curiousities and strangness in history - Page 29 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 pm

I really like the Jungle Book one- but not so sure Id like to bump into the middle one in a dark wood when full of buckie!  affraid (Though I could always steal his drink)

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:21 pm

Yeah  Laughing Middle guy does look a bit devilish to me, check out all the booze bottles tho ? keep you smiling for ages !

Oddities, curiousities and strangness in history - Page 29 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:23 pm

I'd need a sledge hammer to get at them!

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:27 pm

Really ?? I thought,maybe, just your sheer will power would be all you'de need to break thru that little lot  Laughing 
(my heads probably hard enough ! there's bugger all else in there !)  Very Happy

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:31 pm

I would use Scots buckie ingenuity if there was definitely bevvy in them- I'd get a lump of quartz and cut a hole in the bottle and bung a straw in  Nod

(And if that failed Id get bloody crabbit and use the sledge hammer Twisted Evil )

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:36 pm

your so masterful !................................................................................. Razz

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:38 pm

I think this girl's had one or three herself ?

Oddities, curiousities and strangness in history - Page 29 SculptureForest6_zps1ddcb982

And this lot are waiting for her to fall over ( drunken mare !)
Oddities, curiousities and strangness in history - Page 29 SculptureForest9_zps0d042bdc

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:00 pm

Laughing 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:06 am

I like the first one, its a bit Radagasty
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue May 13, 2014 9:09 pm

Oddities, curiousities and strangness in history - Page 29 Elephantrock1_zps74529e28

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue May 13, 2014 9:21 pm

Now thats cool, or you get elephant trolls  affraid 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue May 13, 2014 9:30 pm

Apparently its in Iceland ? its called Elephant Rock, Heimaey, Guess its true ?

( fook off wiv ya trolls  Laughing )

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue May 13, 2014 10:09 pm

Oddities, curiousities and strangness in history - Page 29 Troll_zpsaf7083c8

Troll ?

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue May 13, 2014 10:11 pm

Oddities, curiousities and strangness in history - Page 29 Forum_troll_zpsf365ff12

Troll !

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next