Mrs Figg
Norc
David H
halfwise
Ringdrotten
15 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The road goes ever on and on - A Travel Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The road goes ever on and on - A Travel Thread

Post by Ringdrotten Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:28 am

Seems like you have to click on them to get full image

The road goes ever on and on - A Travel Thread - Page 13 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

The road goes ever on and on - A Travel Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The road goes ever on and on - A Travel Thread

Post by Eldorion Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:41 am

Beautiful photos! I continue to see what you meant about the South Island.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:45 pm

I thought New Zealand would be upside down, but it's more sideways. scratch

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:56 pm

sorry to say it but new zealand is northern norway with penguins and less mammals.. and more interesting birds..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:22 pm

Heading back home to day (reluctantly so!) - will try to get some pics up when I'm back. It's been awesome. See you guys on the other side! (#jinx?)

The road goes ever on and on - A Travel Thread - Page 13 Img_0610

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:39 pm

Ah, that photo is oriented correctly for New Zealand. Nod

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:17 am

If I open the image in a new tab it's oriented correctly but viewing it both here and on servimg.com (after clicking the image) it appears sideways. scratch
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:56 am

I see the same proper New Zealand orientation in a new tab.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:07 am

Huh, weird. Still working for me. We seem to be having a lot of image strangeness lately. Razz

https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/16/32/46/58/img_0610.jpg
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:30 am

Maybe I held the camera wrong Laughing

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:50 pm

fabulous photos Thumbs Up
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:44 pm

Lovely pics Ringo ! Sounds like you had such a good time. Another memory to keep Very Happy

The road goes ever on and on - A Travel Thread - Page 13 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

The road goes ever on and on - A Travel Thread - Page 13 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:36 pm

Ringdrotten wrote:Heading back home to day (reluctantly so!)

hey, if you're heading home, head in my direction please! all these moots and we stil haven't had a fjordian-moot.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:58 pm

Depends on where you are at the moment! Landing in Oslo around 0930 Saturday, then on Sunday I' flying 'home' which means Finnmark - I'm guessing you're either in Tromsø or Trondheim?

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:06 pm

Ringdrotten wrote:Depends on where you are at the moment! Landing in Oslo around 0930 Saturday, then on Sunday I' flying 'home' which means Finnmark - I'm guessing you're either in Tromsø or Trondheim?

yeeh... Sad stationed in moustache-town...
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:49 pm

I'm in Oslo Shrugging but.. I think I probably won't have time to go anywhere else this spring :/

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:30 am

Blue! I'm currently properly shitfaced! And I hate burger king! A let's drink

Nora - we'll catch up in barteby (sadly I just shaved my own) - the moot will be mooted one day.

#who'supforrounds?

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:54 am

pub

BTW, I might be heading to Rome for a week in late May/early April, may try a weekend in London if I can manage it without it costing too much extra.  Or I could travel a bit further to Oxford perhaps.

Figgles - I'll be renting a car but the person I'm visiting is more interested in heading South than North.  Any possibility of hitting Rome?  Long ways, I know.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:16 am

Ringdrotten wrote:Blue! I'm currently properly shitfaced! And I hate burger king! A let's drink

And here I was just having a quiet evening at home. Next time Wink

No good words for burger king on my front. Razz

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:44 am

halfwise wrote:pub

BTW, I might be heading to Rome for a week in late May/early April, may try a weekend in London if I can manage it without it costing too much extra.  Or I could travel a bit further to Oxford perhaps.

Figgles - I'll be renting a car but the person I'm visiting is more interested in heading South than North.  Any possibility of hitting Rome?  Long ways, I know.

Make it late June instead! Seriously considering going to a festival in Sussex 22-24th of June, likely combining it with another visit to Weymouth and possibly a trip to the north of England as well. April and May are cold months anyway Nod

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:00 am

Late June is more difficult work wise, plus it has all those damn tourists.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:34 pm

Looks like I had a little too much sake last night scratch

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:12 pm

Ringdrotten wrote:Blue! I'm currently properly shitfaced! And I hate burger king! A let's drink

Nora - we'll catch up in barteby (sadly I just shaved my own) - the moot will be mooted one day.

#who'supforrounds?

hell to the yeah!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:52 pm

Tromsø was really nice today by the way -

The road goes ever on and on - A Travel Thread - Page 13 Img_0612
The road goes ever on and on - A Travel Thread - Page 13 Img_0613
The road goes ever on and on - A Travel Thread - Page 13 Img_0611
The road goes ever on and on - A Travel Thread - Page 13 Img_0711
The road goes ever on and on - A Travel Thread - Page 13 Img_0710

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:56 pm

goddammit you make me homesick! Sad
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next