Benedict Cumberbatch is a Total Doofus (to annoy Norc)

+12
Forest Shepherd
Amarië
malickfan
Eldorion
Ringdrotten
azriel
Norc
Bluebottle
bungobaggins
Radaghast
Pettytyrant101
halfwise
16 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Benedict Cumberbatch is a Total Doofus  (to annoy Norc) - Page 3 Empty Re: Benedict Cumberbatch is a Total Doofus (to annoy Norc)

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:18 pm

See? It is GREAT to have thread to feel free in! Go bananas, Norcie! - Amarie

Not sure what it proves either, fun is it is, but I suspect if I had responded to Figg's thread by spamming it with pictures of the Moff and vids, gifs and blogs full of how wonderful he is it would not have worked out any better.  Shrugging 

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Benedict Cumberbatch is a Total Doofus  (to annoy Norc) - Page 3 Empty Re: Benedict Cumberbatch is a Total Doofus (to annoy Norc)

Post by halfwise Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:50 pm

But surely it's better than feeling pissed off about it?

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:52 pm

Radaghast wrote:
Norc wrote:u guys have no idea what you've done. you've given me a thread where i can shamelessly post benedict cumerbatch stuff Very Happy (like i know i sometimes spam the sherlock thread, but i do try to not ruin the thread, here, it's not a problem Very Happy )
Yeah, way to go, Halfwise! Your plan has clearly backfired!  :facepalm: Razz 

I do admit to feeling somewhat like a failure. But then again, I was trying to lock horns with Norc. I'd never be such a fool to think I'd have the energy to outlast her.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:52 pm

Benedict Cumberbatch is a Total Doofus  (to annoy Norc) - Page 3 Tumblr_n13l96m9cz1qgae0ho1_500Benedict Cumberbatch is a Total Doofus  (to annoy Norc) - Page 3 Tumblr_n13l96m9cz1qgae0ho2_500
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:33 pm

Benedict Cumberbatch is a Total Doofus  (to annoy Norc) - Page 3 Tumblr_n13vwzl1zM1r1eamko1_500
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:35 pm

Is that "Cumberlord of Cuteness" or "Cumber, Lord of Cuteness"?
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:42 pm

duuno.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:43 pm

both have a nice ring to it.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:32 pm

This thread is great. Laughing  It epitomises so much of what this forum is about. (That would include me saying it is great, I guess. Shocked  )

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:56 pm

this was the most appropriate thread i think...

so people say crayons are just for kids.. well i strongly disagree, the are immensely fun to draw with, only you can't really regret a line and there is a limit to how much crayon you can layer.... anyways... this was fun. (it kinda sucks, but still i am quite proud.. like, they're crayons!! Very Happy )
Benedict Cumberbatch is a Total Doofus  (to annoy Norc) - Page 3 Tumblr_n8mfifspnC1rtzndbo1_1280Benedict Cumberbatch is a Total Doofus  (to annoy Norc) - Page 3 Tumblr_n6htt10uIn1syli7fo1_500

i should perhaps have spent more time on it, especially the shadow, there is something wrong with the angle..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:23 am

Thumbs Up 

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:27 am

*bows*
what can i say, i'm such a child.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:57 am

He's got no upper lip!  Shocked 

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:58 am

what are u talking about yes he has!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:16 am

Well I think it's true of guys in general. We've got no swelling in the upper lip. Almost painted on. It's sort of like the face just ends abruptly where our lips should be. An argument for mustaches, I suppose.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:05 am

I like it Norc  Nod

Benedict Cumberbatch is a Total Doofus  (to annoy Norc) - Page 3 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Benedict Cumberbatch is a Total Doofus  (to annoy Norc) - Page 3 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:20 am

Cumberbatch with a moustache please.

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:21 am

Benedict Cumberbatch is a Total Doofus  (to annoy Norc) - Page 3 Cumberbatch-in-war-horse
Ahh, much better.

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:38 am

how can Benedict have no upper lip!? at a time he was the Wikipedia definition of a cupid's bow!

that is a big kiss-able mouth:
Benedict Cumberbatch is a Total Doofus  (to annoy Norc) - Page 3 LiV6Zno
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:25 am

http://cataclysm-x.deviantart.com/art/Tutorial-female-lips-105593236

Note the first thing he says is female lips are much fuller. (I don't see that he says a whole lot else of use except to do teeth with light lines only). In comparison male lips are just a gash in the face with some red etched in.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:12 pm

halfwise wrote:  In comparison male lips are just a gash in the face with some red etched in.

Benedict Cumberbatch is a Total Doofus  (to annoy Norc) - Page 3 Photograph+of+Mick+Jagger+in+1963.

Benedict Cumberbatch is a Total Doofus  (to annoy Norc) - Page 3 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  Benedict Cumberbatch is a Total Doofus  (to annoy Norc) - Page 3 UJpDi Benedict Cumberbatch is a Total Doofus  (to annoy Norc) - Page 3 Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:24 pm

well idk about you but i draw a lot and therefore i have a bad habbit of studying people's faces, so let me just confirm this:
guys have full lips
women have full lips
guys have thin lips
women have thin lips
guys have big lower lip and thin upper lip
women have big lower lip and thin upper lip
guys have a big upper lip and a thin lower lip
women have a big upper lip and a thin lower lip
guys have big mouths
women have big mouths
guys have small mouths
women have small mouths
some guy's lips dissappear when they get older
same goes for women. 
some women use botox
some guys use botox
all lips are different and the "fullness of the lip" has nothing to do with sex. like i got my lips from my dad Shrugging
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:51 pm

No argument that artists have to see things as they are rather than as people think they are. I'll accept that I was wrong. But full lips are more expected for women, at least; even if not the reality.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:55 pm

yeah, that is true that full lips are expected on women, but then we are talking about beauty standards and not really facts Wink
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:01 pm

Women make their lips fuller with makeup so the general impression is that women have fuller lips than men.
Its best not to look into the reasons why psychologists think women paint their lips red however- not if you ever have to kiss your granny at xmas again anyway  No 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next