Ringdrotten
leelee
Pettytyrant101
Amarië
Norc
24 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! [4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit! [4]

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:17 am

I second that- particularly upload speeds Mad (love the Calvin avatar Rose)

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! [4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit! [4]

Post by Eldorion Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:51 pm

I know what you mean. Mad I still remember my mom having AOL back in the day. No And wi-fi seems to enjoy taunting me these days by crapping out at random intervals for no discernible reason.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:31 pm

everytime I go to the Hobbit section 'waiting for battle of 5 armies thread, my anti-virus goes into attack mode, like theres some threat there. figures. is anyone else having problems? it seemed to start after I had clicked on the deviantart links.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:42 pm

Not had anyy issues- my guess would be its something on the deviantart pages not here if you only get it when you click on those links.

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:50 pm

I havent used the links for days, it seems to be only on that thread.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:03 pm

Someone (probably a drunk idiot) took something sharp and scratched my car up and scratched "fuck you" all over it. I don't know why anyone would do it to my car in particular apart from the fact that I have my highschool sticker on the back of it. There are kids from my area who go to my college (what they'd have against my highschool is beyond me), but I honestly have no idea why someone would do that to my car and I'M PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was my grandpa's car that he's had since 1999 and he's kept in really good condition and now it's covered in profanity. I'M ACTUALLY SO CRABBIT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Extremely Crabbit Extremely Crabbit Extremely Crabbit Extremely Crabbit Extremely Crabbit Extremely Crabbit

Things that are making you crabbit! [4] - Page 30 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:22 pm

That is just bloody awful ! mindless gits ! Its more saddening as it was your grandads as well, Thats gonna cost to get it sorted out ! I feel very sorry for you Crying or Very sad

Things that are making you crabbit! [4] - Page 30 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Things that are making you crabbit! [4] - Page 30 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:32 pm

If only I could lay my hands on them yer Maj! Twisted Evil

Bloody republicans!!! Mad

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:36 pm

Drunken git was probably trying to scratch the car next door...

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:45 am

They should be fucking killed, man. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.

Spoiler:
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:58 am

Spoiler:

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:53 pm

Spoiler:

Things that are making you crabbit! [4] - Page 30 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:15 pm

Why was that last bit all in spoilers? Hopefully you get something from the insurance company Tin, but they are businesses rather than humanitarians, so do due diligence but expect the worst; that way at least you can be pleasantly surprised.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:59 am

sick i am sick. fuck. ugh.

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:00 am

Tinuviel wrote:Someone (probably a drunk idiot) took something sharp and scratched my car up and scratched "fuck you" all over it. I don't know why anyone would do it to my car in particular apart from the fact that I have my highschool sticker on the back of it. There are kids from my area who go to my college (what they'd have against my highschool is beyond me), but I honestly have no idea why someone would do that to my car and I'M PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was my grandpa's car that he's had since 1999 and he's kept in really good condition and now it's covered in profanity. I'M ACTUALLY SO CRABBIT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Extremely Crabbit Extremely Crabbit Extremely Crabbit Extremely Crabbit Extremely Crabbit Extremely Crabbit

omg that sucks, Tin. I'm with Eldo on this one. Straight to the gallows with them!

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:22 pm

get better soon Bungo, or should I say Bunged up? No
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:46 pm

Sad No  Crying or Very sad  Shrugging

oh No!!! I just heard of this, what a tragedy, its horrible.

Scientists begin to sift through ruins of fire damaged Mackintosh Library at The Glasgow School of Art to see if there is anything that can be saved from the ashes
•Mackintosh Library at the Glasgow School of Art was destroyed when fire broke out in the basement of the building
•Six months after the blaze, forensic archaeologists have started the task of sifting through the charred remains
•It is hoped that some of the books, furniture and artefacts can be salvaged as part of multi-million pound restoration
•Two-storey library, which featured 100-year-old timber, considered one of world's finest examples of art nouveau
•The building was named after the celebrated Scottish artist, designer and architect Charles Rennie Mackintosh
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:01 pm

I hate hearing news like this No it IS a heart felt tragedy indeed, the loss is saddening, so much you will never get back or ever see again. Its bad enough when some dick head on the County council thinks knocking a charismatic 200yr old building down to make flat roofed, ugly steel & concrete offices !

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:08 pm

Sad
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:54 pm

Oh it's just an old building. Sure it's a loss, but there are still plenty of other libraries out there.
As time passes the things that used to be break, wear down, and get destroyed. That's life!

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:57 pm

True, eventually all things come to an end, its just losing the contents inside the building is often the saddest part, things old & beautiful maybe that cannot be replaced or enjoyed anymore.

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:46 pm

its not any old library though, it was made by Mackintosh, its unique and can never be replaced. Everything from the chairs to the lamps was made by him. I dont mind any old libraries burning down, but this one was beautiful.

Things that are making you crabbit! [4] - Page 30 Imagesfnmjklk_zps60ccc8fd

Things that are making you crabbit! [4] - Page 30 Imagescdkdd_zpsdc588891
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:27 am

Yeah its a tragic loss to the nation that one. Fortunately a lot was saved, but a lot was still lost that is utterly irreplaceable.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:27 pm

I am almost certainly going to be offline for a few days. Mad I am going to try to be back for Orwell's birthday and Norc's, but if I don't I should be able at the least to get Nagual to make a newspaper delivery for me on the appropriate days.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:38 pm

No can I argue with Nagual instead of you?
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next