Ringdrotten
leelee
Pettytyrant101
Amarië
Norc
24 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! [4] - Page 31 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit! [4]

Post by Ringdrotten Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:47 pm

Take care, and be back soon Smile

Things that are making you crabbit! [4] - Page 31 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! [4] - Page 31 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit! [4]

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:52 pm

can I argue with Nagual instead of you? - Figg

You can try but I am afraid the wisdom of the Nagual is never wrong, its all part of him being Nagual you see.

Ringdrotten- I am not precisely sure when I will disappear, might be end of tonight, might be sometime tomorrow, might even get till Wednesday if I am very lucky- buts its a-coming Evil or Very Mad

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:16 am

From the way you present it I take it this is not due to a pleasant several day's tramp through the woods?

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:18 am

Sadly no. Just life doing me the favour of making sure my crabbit stays at peak levels Mad

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:17 pm

Christmas present shopping.

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister71 Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:25 am

ANYTHING, when I am off my pain meds Thankfully I have a 2 month supply Suspect

Suspect  NEVERMIND I'LL BE OVER HERE KEEPING MY MOUTH SHUT Suspect
Sinister71
Sinister71
Stinging Fly

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:56 am

here's predicting that two/three weeks from now you'll switch to aspirin or the equivalent and find life is less weird.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister71 Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:16 am

well I had a Dr appt today and he read me the riot act for taking aleeve yesterday cause I was out of the good stuff. refilled it today with a 2 month supply but said start weening myself off in about a month. I like seeing the pink and green bunnies pulling sleds outside my windows Suspect

seriously though the dosage they gave me is enough to take the edge off and not be too bad. which will get better with time.This dosage is lower than my last one which put me out almost completely.

Suspect  NEVERMIND I'LL BE OVER HERE KEEPING MY MOUTH SHUT Suspect
Sinister71
Sinister71
Stinging Fly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:08 am

downloading photoshop elements 13 free trial. its taking hours. Mad   and its only for 30 days. Mad

I I love you photoshop
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:11 am

Go GIMP Figg- its free, has no trial and is a much smaller download and does everything photoshop does except gum up your pc.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:25 am

Gimp sucks. I tried it. I hated it. you need a degree in nuclear physics to just trim an image. its crap. Mad
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:36 am

Its easy to trim an image- select tool, select the area you want to keep, image tab/crop to selection- job done.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:39 pm

God, this violin.. is just.. impossible to tune. Mad

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:44 pm

Oh, it suddenly worked. Shocked Maybe there's something to this crabbit thing. Razz

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:47 pm

I'm trying to pick this.

https://youtu.be/NppXss-JRrQ?t=1m15s

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:22 pm

Maybe there's something to this crabbit thing. - Blue

NOW you're learning! Twisted Evil

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:28 pm

Cars. I am so sick of cars.

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:31 am

I had a large splinter jammed entirely under my finger nail this morning and I spent over two hours waiting in the lobby at the urgent care location before they let me back and then they jabbed needles into the side of my finger and underneath my fingernail before cutting off a good portion of it to remove the damn piece of wood. Mad But they gave my a prescription for tylenol mixed with codeine so y'know. drunken
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:33 am

Ouch! No Hope you're doing better.

{{{As a pianist I am ultra sensitive about my fingers, and these kinds of things just make me cringe!}}}

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:36 am

Thanks bungo. Smile It hurt like a motherfucker but I'm doing better now.  Need to take more painkiller now though.

Unfortunately the nurse put the bandage on incorrectly (mainly because she couldn't find the tape) so it fells off.  There wasn't too much bleeding and that all stopped a while ago, but there's still a bit of a gap between the nail and the nail bed from where the splinter (and the forceps) had create a groove, and we don't want anything getting in there obviously.  But I'm also on antibiotics and am washing it regularly and will wrap it with something next time I go to work most likely.

I won't post any of the pictures I took if you're sensitive about fingers. Razz
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:43 am

Oh jeez. I am such a wimp about these things. I probably would have fainted! Hope that heals up soon!

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:46 am

I kept wincing and making strangled noises and biting my fist (of the other hand) that eventually, right before the needle-under-the-fingernail moment, I asked for a tongue depressor to bite down on. Laughing They gave me two (both of which I left teeth marks in) and that helped.  I'm not very good with needles myself, but at least they weren't in for as long as, say, trying to donate blood. No

I appreciate the well-wishes bungo. I love you Thanks!
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:23 am

urg...jamming things under fingernails is a classic torture. No fun. Not at all.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:50 am

Yeah, that thought crossed my mind several times. pale
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:14 am

Wowzer. You had the full works. pale  I think I meant to say feel better. Obviously feel better, but I really feel for you having gone through all that. All the best, Eldo. Smile

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next