Norc
Mrs Figg
chris63
azriel
Orwell
12 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc

Post by halfwise Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:20 pm

Very Happy

I think I'd like the Forest of Strange Women. I love you

Fortunately there's nothing strange about the Men of Forumshire. Not a whit.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc

Post by Orwell Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:22 pm

Nod

even more so after that intemperate outburst, Norc's Mother's ghastly daughter (apparently).... Laughing

Last edited by Orwell on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:22 pm

halfwise wrote: Very Happy

I think I'd like the Forest of Strange Women. I love you

Fortunately there's nothing strange about the Men of Forumshire. Not a whit.

That's right, Halfy-lad, darn tootin'... Very Happy

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:33 pm

Forumshire dreamz n nightmarz part 2.

Orwell
Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 4 Tumblr_m2ei42onoA1qb1voro1_500_large_zps7952c19d

Halfy
Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 4 Untitledbxsdjfjkfg_zpsa01e655d

Chris
Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 4 Let-me-fix-that-for-you_zps24f35546

Azriel
Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 4 And-black-dancing-flowers-hippie-Favim_com-230875_zpsb077613a

Last edited by Mrs Figg on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:44 pm

There was a sign over the Mayoress' Office: "No men allowed - unless they're Clean Living Menfolk like Orwell Jackaboots McOdo (11)."

Coincidentally, that's me by the way! Very Happy

Scaregirl said, "And what brings you Mature Lady, who looks much younger in many of the lithographs, to a Lesbian Bisexual Paradise like this?"

"I thought this was Oz."

"It is. The Adult One. So, do you want to find a way home to your own home sweet home?"

"I guess so - that's if this thing actually needs a plot, that is. But can't I just go back the way I came?"

"Oh no. Cranberry Dave is waiting that way and rumour has it he thinks you're a bitch."

"Bitch?"

"Witch. Sorry."

"And we all know what that means, don't we," said the Cowardly Lioness.

"Do we?" asked Scaregirl, who wasn't that bright.

"Shouldn't we have another lithograph by now?" asked Tin Girl.

"No, sadly photobucket's not working for some reason at the moment," the Cowardly Lioness said. "While we're waiting, why, let's play a girly game! cheers "

"Oooh!"

"Ahhhh!"

"Hee hee hee!"

"Oh Norc's Mother.. you naughty Mother of Children you!"

"No, that was Tin Girl."

"She's hard to hold onto when she's so well oiled."

"You mean 'well healed', don't you?"

"No. She's quite shapely now that I see her with all her clothes slipped off...."

"Darn tootin'!"

"Hey! How'd you get in here?"

"Grab him and throw him out of Oz, girls..."

"Oh it's Orwell (11)!"

"It can't be can it? He's letting us touch him!"

"Hey! I'm a rumbuctious manhobbit. I like ladies touching me."

"Hey! He's wearing a mask... Chris! I knew it!"

"Darn cheek!"

to be continued....

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:51 pm

How do all men have the same fantasy about the Bisexual Paradise? scratch The reproducible precision is downright creepy.

You found the ideal hang gliding picture, Mrs Figg! That looks like somewhere in South America, but there's a place in Florida that offers tandem lessons. They can be pricy, but any woman who's willing to fly naked flies for free. It caught on and now many tandem pilots offer the same deal.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:55 pm

looks like Sugar Loaf mountain, I bet her baps are chilly though. Laughing
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:16 am

Now, you guys may not have realized it yet, but Norc's Mother was in Muffinton, and whenever there is a Manhobbit Alert, all the little Muffin people come out and surround the offensive manhobbit (and Chris definitely fit that description) to tantalize and tease him until he fled...

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 4 Mrsfiggandco

But Chris was not easily dissuaded - and it's said nowadays that there are an awful lot of little Chris-like hobbitmuffins in Muffinton.

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 4 Chris1 Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 4 Chris2Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 4 Chris3

But that's several months later....

Norc's Mother, seeing her opportunity, ran off along the Yellow Brick Road. The Scaregirl, the Tin Girl and the Cowardly Lioness saw her go and they immediately ran after her as if she was a magnet - Norc's Mother being rather attractive and all. {{{Boom! Boom! Laughing }}}

They came to a mysterious place where they met the strange girl of an earlier chapter...

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 4 Ally

The girl said: "Walls octagonally, in the gonads of a Pieces Fish, I tumble like three unicorns."

The Scarygirl, the Tin Girl and the Cowardly Lioness wanted to kill her - like all of us do - but Norc's Mother was used to annoying children and said: "Hopefully she'll grow out of it one day and become a useful kind of a girl - a librarian or something."

"Like Amarie, you mean?" the Scaregirl asked.

"Exactly. Though, hopefully, not evil."

"Where is she anyway?" asked Norc's Mother.

"A woman comes and goes when she wants to - but when she does come you'll certainly know about it," opined Tin Girl

"And all the neighbours will too," Scaregirl laughed.

The others joined in.

And they decided just then to take lunch at a nice cafe - where they continued to laugh.

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 4 Gigglers

to be continued....

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:29 am

albino
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:26 am

bounce

"From him they learnt many things it were not good for any but the great Valar to know, for being half-comprehended such deep hidden things slay happiness; and besides many of the sayings of Melko were cunning lies or were but partly true, and the Noldoli ceased to sing, and their viols fell silent upon the hill of Kôr, for their hearts grew somewhat older as their lore grew deeper and their desires more swollen, and the books of their wisdom were multiplied as the leaves of the forest."

Remember Merp - July 11th, 2013
RA
RA
Defender of the faith and Dunedain of the thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:45 am

"Now I want you to know," Norc's Mother said after awhile to her new Lesbian and two Bisexual friends. I am a respectable Fjordianlandian Mother and don't go for anything unworthy or vulgar and am a totally trustworthy wife to my devoted and distracted-by-football husband."

"Oh my! But we've heard rumour of a certain meeting you had with Orwell (4)..." Scaregirl offered delicately.

"Oh that was just sex, nothing more - and any Mother would do that if it saved her ghastly daughter from a career in Art. I mean, can I really be blamed for that in the circumstances -- I mean, two to three minutes work?"

Her new friends had to concede she had a point there.

"Of course," Norc's Mother continued. "If Norc ever found out what happened, I'd deny it. It would shatter her to know I had been horribly unfaithful to her boring and dowdy and rather stupid Father."

"That, of course, goes without saying," the Tin Girl said reassuringly. "Our lips are sealed."

Having cleared the air, the four had a lovely time talking about life and children and men and men's short comings and shoes, and before long two more Lesbians joined them....

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 4 Cafe1

Which, by my reckoning, makes three Lesbians, two bisexuals and one heterosexual (Norc's Mother) in the gathering.

After awhile, Norc's Mother couldn't help asking: "If you have bisexuals in this world, wherever are your Men?"

"We keep them under lock and key in cages," the Cowardly Lioness said.

"You keep them in cages!" Norc's Mother gasped.

"Oh yes. We keep them fed and watered and only bring them out for sex."

"Oh my... how terrible. That's false imprisonment --- it's slavery!"

"They don't mind. We let them watch the sports channel as well... Forgot to mention that. They're very content."

Scaregirl pulled out a recent lithograph.

""Here's a recent lithograph of one of my sex slaves, Norc's Mother... Try to tell me he's ever unhappy to see me...."

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 4 Cafe2

"He does look rather pleased, even a bit eager.." Norc's Mother conceded, wondering now if the idea might not become popular in Fjordianlandia one day. Not that she was having disrespectable thoughts, because her little Norc, of course, would be totally shocked if she found out her Mother ever had naughty adulterous kinky thoughts like that, and for that very reason Norc's Mother didn't have them, never ever ever (apparently).

to be continued...

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:59 pm

As long as I was kept decently washed and shaved I'm not seeing any drawbacks to the scenario...

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:37 pm

The wit & imagination for this nearly made me choke on my cup of tea & hot muffin ! lol! theres only one teeny weeny thing you had wrong...
"Oh that was just sex, nothing more - and any Mother would do that if it saved her ghastly daughter from a career in Art. I mean, can I really be blamed for that in the circumstances -- I mean, two to three minutes work?"
As long as THAT ??!! affraid
(BTW,Brilliant Orwell !)

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 4 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 4 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:14 pm

This is like reading Wholesome Tales the comic. Very Happy

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:26 pm

Forumshire dreamz n nightmarez part 3.

Rodney
Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 4 Tumblr_mhvgxknbtb1r9wpxto1_400_zps66bc0350

Eldo
Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 4 Dinoeatsit_zps332e77f7

Amarie
Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 4 Tumblr_lko63eWSMz1qc8cs2o1_500_zpsa718ff93
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:14 pm

MEANWHILE

Norc had noticed her Mother was missing, and not even considering that her Mother might even now be putting her body on the line to save her from a career in Art (but that's Arty people for you, I guess! Shocked ) - as I said, Norc noticed her Mother was missing and so took the opportunity of inviting her young friend Rodney over to try out her culinery wiles on him...

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 4 Rodney1

Rodney had had his own reason for coming over...

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 4 Rodney12
(In a certain light, one did not notice the marks left by the ugly stick quite as much!)

"Oh Norc, can I come up to your bower and see your etchings?"

"I'd love to show you my etchings..." Norc beamed. "Meet me upstairs in two minutes!"

When she was gone...

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 4 Rodney15

And Rodney impatiently counted the second hand on his watch, and then taking four steps at a time, he found Norc in her room...

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 4 Rodney10

"This is my favorite..." she beamed, holding up one of her etchings.

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 4 Rodney6

"And this one I like too."

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 4 Rodney8

"Oh my goodness, is this one too?" asked Rodney.

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 4 Rodney9

"They're just old photos of me Mum had framed," Norc told him, a little uncomfortably.

to be continued....

Last edited by Orwell on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:49 pm; edited 3 times in total

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:32 pm

I think we are all now a little uncomfortable! Shocked

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:38 pm

Oh no. Shocked
Get out of there, Rodney! Before it's too late.

"From him they learnt many things it were not good for any but the great Valar to know, for being half-comprehended such deep hidden things slay happiness; and besides many of the sayings of Melko were cunning lies or were but partly true, and the Noldoli ceased to sing, and their viols fell silent upon the hill of Kôr, for their hearts grew somewhat older as their lore grew deeper and their desires more swollen, and the books of their wisdom were multiplied as the leaves of the forest."

RA
RA

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:43 pm

Yeah - sure, Rodney! Laughing

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:47 pm

It really is Wholesome Tales Illustrated edition. lol!

RA
RA

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:50 pm

No, you're confusing True Life for something The Archet Bugle would print. Nod

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:57 pm

Shocked
Sofa

RA
RA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:06 pm

Shocked yup now I feel uncomfortable. Shocked
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:06 pm

what even...
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:07 pm

doesn't feel like Tuesday 2day :L

Gypsy gal, the hands of Harlem

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next