Norc
Mrs Figg
chris63
azriel
Orwell
12 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc

Post by Orwell Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:54 am

Silence! Shocked

Hooray! cheers

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc

Post by Amarië Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:14 am

This is so nuts. So I went and updated my location. Nod

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:06 pm

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Sipping-tea-gif-tumblr-i2_zps74b4e9e8
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:59 pm

Well.I love this! its good fun !, & I bet it was great fun putting it together ! Laughing

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:44 pm

Darn tootin' - and I'm not finished... err.. tellin' these true factual aspects of Norc's life (apparently)... The trouble I have is trying to be amusing without being Benny Hill... Truth is Benny Hill possessed me when I was young and impressionable and I can't seem to break the habit... Sad (They're happy tears btw Very Happy )

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:24 pm

Sadly, this is whats needed on TV these days ! theres not enough comedy ! & double entendres ! we need saving Orwell ! keep it up !.............said the actress to the bishop Very Happy

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:34 pm

Norc's Mother's therapist voiced a word (or two) of caution.

"Norc's Mother, if you intend to take my advice, it might be beneficial to learn a thing or two about Cranberry Dave. For a start, the secret of his superhobbit powers is said to be in his Secret Berryblood Elixir."

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Cran2

"That looks like Cranberry Juice!"

"It's possible I guess... The next thing you need to know is that he has been married seventeen times... These are a few of the surviving wedding lithographs..."

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Cran10Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Cran9
Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Cran8
Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Cran11

"The last was during his short Mormon phase. But he never found reciprocated true love. Yes all his wives loved him, but he only loved this lass..."

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Cran12

"... the daughter of his neighbour, Clint Eastwood, a Stoor. Also, he had a nasty accident when his wagon overturned back in '27 (or '28)."

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Cran7

"The accident scene photos are too horrific to show on a family friendly forum... Oh yes, and it left a lot of cleaning up to do..."

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Cran5

"...and then he had to chase a rather large rodent away from Clint Eastward's daughter..."

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Cran14

"Not that she reallly appreciated it that much. She rejected his impassioned protestations of love soon after, saying she was already married to the local Preacher... But it turned Dave mad nonetheless, the heathen...and that's when he decided he would become a Witch Hunter. He is bitter against Witches you see and as far as he's concerned, Clint Eastward's daughter was a witch - had to be to reject the solicitations of such a handsome Cranberry Farmer (Dave, that is). Anyway, as to Witch Hunting, he started small..."

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Cran6

"Mind you, he only hit this one with a cranberry, but as I said, it was a start... Fortunately, he later found out she wasn't actually a witch.. which was just as well, I guess... His trusty pooch became his companion after that... Oh yes, he also found out that he was Barak Obama's love child around the same time... "

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Cran17

"...and this has caused him some mixed feelings as he suspects Barak Obama is a Warlock..."

"I will go and find him," Norc's Mother said. "He sounds just the kind of hobbit to deal with that horrid Forumshiran Witchebrood."

"Just so... But a word of warning. When you knock on his door at the Duck and Muck, wait a few minutes before entering, no matter what he bids from inside his room."

"Why is that?"

"It's up to you, but this is how he is said to relax after a hard day's Cranberrying..."

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Cran13

"Oh dear!"

"No in fact, 'tis said he's not dear at all, though I won't go as far as to say he's cheap... Oh yes, and the dog bites...."

to be continued...

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:32 pm

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Tumblr_llbw6iaH4j1qiunvpo1_500_zps55464db7
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:28 pm

yee gads ! is that a mans dangly bits ?! Ive seen more life in a butchers shop ! & that dog looks like he knows a thing or to ! Suspect
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:31 pm

I shudder to think someone consented to do that lithograph! Shocked

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:53 pm

Shocked willyz? not on my nelly.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:39 am

Well this nelly is my nelly not your nelly! Mad

{{{Though I haven't a nelly's hope in hell of knowing what a nelly is! Suspect }}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:05 am

old school neeely

Gypsy gal, the hands of Harlem

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:50 am

One fine day, the awesomely handsome and intelligent and incredibly humble Orwell Jackaboots McOdo (the Third) was relaxing with his horse outside his hole in Little Forumshire when he saw Norc's Mother sauntering along Pushcock Lane toward him. Of course, he did not know why she was there (nor why she wore a palantir hearing device), but as she was quite an attractive hobbit of indeterminate age, his cockles immediately rose.

"Why, my nelly!" he exclaimed. "What a lovely piece of fine flesh that was ever to walk on two legs down my laneway."

Artist's impression of Norc's Mother and Orwell (3).

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Mum1Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Mum2

"Hello, fair hobbit lady," says Orwell. "What brings such a young looking older woman to my hole?

"I am not coming to your hole, most chiselled hobbit stranger who looks much younger than he probably is... unless... of course... you are not, pray tell, Cranberry Dave...." (This last asked somewhat hopefully).

"No, no... Excuse me a moment, as I lift these barbells..."

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Mum3

"Sorry, what were you saying, Fair Lady with a Fjordianlandian accent?"

"Oh you must stop!" cried Norc's Mother blushing...

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Mum4

"...you are making me feel like I'm a facile young girl again and not the mother of a somewhat ghastly daughter."

"Daughter?"

"I have a daughter named Norc."

Orwell (3) had an unexpected reaction.

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Mum5

"Oh you know her?" Norc's Mother asked.

"I do apologise, but I have that reaction when anyone mentions her... it's all out the other end when Ally is mentioned... Not that we need to see a diagram... no - don't think so... But you, sweet lady, how did you produce such a young monster... err... girl-child..?"

"Her father is a door to door salesman."

"I see...."

"Can you please direct me to Cranberry Dave's abode?"

"I shall do so gladly," says Orwell (3) gallantly, "but only if you perform a small favour first..."

After Norc's Mother had performed a small favour for Orwell (3), Orwell (3) gave Norc's Mother a goat.

"Thank you," she said and they shook hands.

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Mum7

"You must come back and perform some other small favours one day, Norc's Mother. There are more goats - and a pig - where that one came from."

"Gladly," answered Norc's Mother. "Though next time I think I better wear my sunglasses."

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Mum8

She then rode Orwell's goat from Little Forumshire to Needlehole in Forumshire.

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Mum6

to be continued....

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:59 pm

yeah I had an unexpected reaction too!

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Fart-bomb_zpsf47fbcd1
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:06 pm

And then what happened!? Very Happy

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:54 pm

As it turned out, Cranberry Dave wasn't at the Duck and Muck in Needlehole. Randy Redrubberball, the Ostler, gave Norc's Mother directions to a large cramberry horticultural peatbog in the upper regions of The Water.

And he seemed larger than life in person... or at least larger than any of the other lithographs on this thread! Shocked

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Dave1

He was out cranberry pluckin'. He had a talking Cranberry Plucker, called Ricky. Ricky was one of the nicest Pluckers you ever could meet.

His one horse carriage couldn't talk.

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Dave3

But he had a lithograph of Clint Eastwood's daughter stuck on the roof.

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Dave2

It was a melancholy situation, especially as Ricky did not understand hobbit feelings, especially about girls, especially about older men and their preference for girls on horses, especially about girls who were Clint Eastwood's daughter.

Cranberry Dave and Ricky paused in their work and turned to appraise Norc's Mother in the noon day sun.

Something in Dave's stance gave Norc's Mother pause...

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Dave4

"You're Dave aren't you?" Norc's Mother asked nervously.

"And you, Maám, are an witch."

"An witch? Suspect "

"Prepare to ... diiiiiiieeeeee!"

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Norc18 Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Norc19

to be continued....

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:38 pm

"From him they learnt many things it were not good for any but the great Valar to know, for being half-comprehended such deep hidden things slay happiness; and besides many of the sayings of Melko were cunning lies or were but partly true, and the Noldoli ceased to sing, and their viols fell silent upon the hill of Kôr, for their hearts grew somewhat older as their lore grew deeper and their desires more swollen, and the books of their wisdom were multiplied as the leaves of the forest."

Remember Merp - July 11th, 2013
RA
RA
Defender of the faith and Dunedain of the thread

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:03 pm

Theres definately something about the Benny Hill theme tune ! Very Happy Always seems to lighten any serious situation down to farcical level ! Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:17 pm

I'm proud to note that I've been kept clear of all this recent silliness. Nod
Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Screen10

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:37 pm

azriel wrote:Theres definately something about the Benny Hill theme tune ! Very Happy Always seems to lighten any serious situation down to farcical level ! Smile
So true

"From him they learnt many things it were not good for any but the great Valar to know, for being half-comprehended such deep hidden things slay happiness; and besides many of the sayings of Melko were cunning lies or were but partly true, and the Noldoli ceased to sing, and their viols fell silent upon the hill of Kôr, for their hearts grew somewhat older as their lore grew deeper and their desires more swollen, and the books of their wisdom were multiplied as the leaves of the forest."

Remember Merp - July 11th, 2013
RA
RA
Defender of the faith and Dunedain of the thread

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:47 pm

Halfy's come out the broom cupboard ! cheers you look SO cute !
Come into the light,little guy Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:35 pm

That's just what I look like after falling into the bucky barrel.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:12 am

just taking a trip down Figg avenue

heres me as a kid, explains a lot.
Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Untitledfjfkdkdlv_zps3d785da4

I wanted to grow up to be a sophisticated cool lady,
Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Tumblr_m3ryrc0BzF1rrzxnto2_500_zps77dae71e

But I ended up like this,
Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Tumblr_m5gm820SfR1qbhy06_zpsa1caf46e

how come I imagine myself like this,
Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 ImagesCAB14NLG_zps6ed25f36

But the reality is like this?,
Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 2 Tumblr_m963g2hl8d1qef808o1_500_zps8c848e97

If I might intrude in your post, Mrs Figg... Cheerleader
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:53 am

lol!

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next