Norc
Mrs Figg
chris63
azriel
Orwell
12 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 5 Empty Re: Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc

Post by Orwell Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:42 pm

"Oh my goodness!" Norc's Mother exclaimed looking out the Cafe window. "It's that frightful young woman I saw in the forest - twice!Rolling Eyes"

"Her!" Scaregirl groaned. "Look at her. She thinks she's a star!"

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 5 Rodney16-1

"Oh sweet Eru bless my perfect breasts! She's coming up to the window," the Cowardly Lioness groaned.

"Wednesday's child was not Tuesday's piece of willowy basket making, that's Thursday."

"Oh gawd!" Norc's Mother and her new friends all exclaimed.

The strange very annoying girl wandered off nonchalantly. The cafe set girls gritted their teeth.

"My gawd, I hate the Whelsh!" grumbled the Cowardly Lioness acidly.

"And now who's that she's with?" asked Tin Girl suddenly.

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 5 Rodney17

"Takes a show off to know a show off," the Cowardly Lioness bitched suavely.

"Look at the fawning look she gives him," bitched Norc's Mother...

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 5 Rodney19

"I remember when she was a sweet innocent child (apparently)..." Scaregirl whispered, sarcastic like.

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 5 Rodney18

"I hear she wears rebel like a designer label" Tin Girl miawed.

"She was rather sweet once, I've heard," Scaregirl agreed, but in such a fluttery tone you could tell she was being bitchy.

"Oh you naughty Lesbian you," the Cowardly Lioness giggled.

Norc's Mother suddenly sat bolt upright in her chair. "Am I now not the only heterosexual woman in Oz?"

"I doubt it," Scaregirl bitched superbly.

"Look at me! Look at me! I'm the Girl from the Forest," Tin Girl said pulling a face...

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 5 Rodney18-1

Which wasn't very nice - but women and girls in cafes are like that (apparently).

to be continued...

Last edited by Orwell on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:55 pm; edited 7 times in total

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 5 Empty Re: Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:48 pm

Shocked
weirder and weirderer.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:03 am

***cries into Forrest whispering 2 dryed apple rings***

Gypsy gal, the hands of Harlem

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:25 am

As much as I like this for its "Alice in Wonderland" qualities, maybe,just maybe, Orwell's had a few to many home grown mushrooms ?? Wink

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 5 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 5 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:29 am

I said no good would come of this...well ok I didnt..but I thought it. Nod

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:02 am

Now I'm a dead star Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:51 am

There's only enough room for one Tall Poppy in Forumshire, methinks! Very Happy

{{{Mind you, dear girl, I wouln't go troubling yourself about what a few gossiping women say about you. I'm ignoring them myself, as I don't indulge in that kind of character assasination. Oh yes, and you can blame Norc's Mother and her infernal diary, that's what I say! Suspect .... I mean, she found Norc in the first place - in a potato sack, I seem to remember....no wonder things have turned out this way. Quite predictable when you think about it. Nod ... }}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:49 pm

Aragorn eats MERP soup, its full of meaty goodness but it dont taste good.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:58 pm

It looks like chunks of eel in a greasy chicken stock ! Crying or Very sad

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 5 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:04 pm

*blurg*
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:11 pm

I wonder what it really WAS that poor old Viggo had to chow down on ? looks yuk to me !

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:49 pm

i think it looks good..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:05 pm

25 and still growing up now

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:52 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:Aragorn eats MERP soup, its full of meaty goodness but it dont taste good.
It just wasn't finished. Eowyn was interrupted before she could give him the finished version. No

"From him they learnt many things it were not good for any but the great Valar to know, for being half-comprehended such deep hidden things slay happiness; and besides many of the sayings of Melko were cunning lies or were but partly true, and the Noldoli ceased to sing, and their viols fell silent upon the hill of Kôr, for their hearts grew somewhat older as their lore grew deeper and their desires more swollen, and the books of their wisdom were multiplied as the leaves of the forest."

Remember Merp - July 11th, 2013
RA
RA
Defender of the faith and Dunedain of the thread

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:26 pm

Dumplings ?

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:28 pm

silent
{{{{It was Warner Brothers}}}}
silent

"From him they learnt many things it were not good for any but the great Valar to know, for being half-comprehended such deep hidden things slay happiness; and besides many of the sayings of Melko were cunning lies or were but partly true, and the Noldoli ceased to sing, and their viols fell silent upon the hill of Kôr, for their hearts grew somewhat older as their lore grew deeper and their desires more swollen, and the books of their wisdom were multiplied as the leaves of the forest."

Remember Merp - July 11th, 2013
RA
RA
Defender of the faith and Dunedain of the thread

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:30 pm

progressive jazz solo sipping drinks on midnight centres of ideology

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:34 pm

Smoke stacks, lazy chimney!

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:38 pm

this guy gets it

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:44 pm

{{{I knew I just needed to hit the right buckie quota! Twisted Evil }}}}}

Dumplings prescribed by the dozen but make sure you don't tell the butchers wife.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:27 am

"Being norced by former child stars is one thing - but by grown Scotshobbits! Well, that's beyond the pale."

"What are you talking about Norc's Mother?" asked Scaregirl.

"Oh I'm just recalling something I read once... progressive jazz solo sipping drinks on midnight centres of ideology ... or something like that... real beatnik nonsense in my opinion... Anyway, I better move on. I still have to rescue my ghastly daughter from a life in the Arts..."

"We'll come with you," said Scaregirl, Cowardly Lioness and the Tin Girl.

"Why's that?" Norc's Mother asked morosely, as she was growing tired of the seeming sexually charged pointlessness of it all.

Suddenlly a pretty witch appeared.

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 5 Quest10

"Who the frog's leg are you?" Norc's Mother asked in surprise.

"I am Glinda the Good Witch of the North and I am here to warn you to watch out for the three other witches - bitches all round they are."

"You don't mean..." Scaregirl began.

"I do mean..." Glinda said knowingly with arched brows. "There's the Wicked Witch of the West..."

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 5 Quest11

"The Wicked Witch of the East..."

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 5 Quest13

"She was voted among Hogwart's hottest back in '96 btw - and sporty too, helped win the Trilesbo Cup for Slytherin - we all called her the Queen of Grind*. Sadly, I was in Hufflepuff... ... .... And last but not least, the Wicked Witch of the South -- Azriel's sister, I believe....."

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 5 Quest14

"Oh we'll be in for a torrid time if we run into those three," Scaregirl, the Cowardly Lioness and Tin Girl said as one.

"You're no doubt excited by the idea," Norc's Mother said, a little wearily.

"Oh no," all three said... "You should see them without their make-up!"

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 5 Quest9Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 5 Quest8Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 5 Quest7

"That kind of thing might be deemed Politically Incorrect," Norc's Mother opined nervoulsy.

"Oh on Earth maybe," the three others were quick to reply, "but this is the Wonderful Land of Oz where all true women are attractive and all evil witches are butch Lesbians..."

Norc's Mother was not sure how to respond. So she changed the subject. "So I guess we'll need to go find the Wizard of Oz."

"That goes without saying," said the other three and immediately changed into their pink travelling clothes.

Pictorial Aspects and Semblance of Reality - Norc  - Page 5 Quest4

to be continued...

*Editor's note: 'Grind' :- an ancient game played without balls.

Last edited by Orwell on Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:48 pm

some call me the gangster of cheese

some people call me Amarie

cause I speak to and kill doves

people talk about me, Carlyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:12 pm

lol!

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:53 pm

I think we are skating on thin ice here. affraid
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:22 pm

CC12 35 wrote:some call me the gangster of cheese

some people call me Amarie

cause I speak to and kill doves

people talk about me, Carlyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Been there done that... esoteric juices running low? hmmmm? {{{ Twisted Evil }}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next