We're all doomed! Doomed I say- the Corona virus thread for panicking in!

+11
chris63
Mirabella
odo banks
Orwell
malickfan
Forest Shepherd
Mrs Figg
David H
azriel
halfwise
Amarië
15 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

We're all doomed! Doomed I say- the Corona virus thread for panicking in! - Page 10 Empty Re: We're all doomed! Doomed I say- the Corona virus thread for panicking in!

Post by odo banks Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:22 am

I have been injecting disinfectant into my pigs in my factory... it didn’t work. What a loss! I knew I should have tried it on my employees first! Extremely Crabbit

Rum fellow, that Trump. Doing a great job. A very, very beautiful job. And just the savings on aged care... tremendous. Perfect!

Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

We're all doomed! Doomed I say- the Corona virus thread for panicking in! - Page 10 Empty Re: We're all doomed! Doomed I say- the Corona virus thread for panicking in!

Post by halfwise Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:52 pm

I see that now that you've found your soul mate we'll be seeing more of you, Odo. Jolly good.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:38 pm

{{ More worryingly, Odo has pigs- bacon flavoured jelly! No }}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:29 pm

https://www.facebook.com/drumsnroses/videos/287757975553880/

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:05 am

Bacon flavoured jelly? Ridiculous! Mmmm.... I’m just popping down to the Byewater Patents Office... some outstanding business I have to attend to. Carry on fellows with your inane gibberish; you know, some of us need to keep the economy going during this time of ridiculous sniffles nonsense....

Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:23 pm

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:15 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/drumsnroses/videos/287757975553880/

I saw that on facebook Petty Very Happy Loved it actually ! great fun & a moral booster Very Happy

We're all doomed! Doomed I say- the Corona virus thread for panicking in! - Page 10 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

We're all doomed! Doomed I say- the Corona virus thread for panicking in! - Page 10 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:29 pm

It was lovely to see wild animals having a taste of freedom for a while, after all, its their planet too ! Maybe people will see that we can live with animals & leave them the fuck alone ? Those sheep on the roundabout Laughing not sure "enjoying" was the right word ? ( 6 hours later & still going round Very Happy )

We're all doomed! Doomed I say- the Corona virus thread for panicking in! - Page 10 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

We're all doomed! Doomed I say- the Corona virus thread for panicking in! - Page 10 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:29 pm

We're all doomed! Doomed I say- the Corona virus thread for panicking in! - Page 10 94879109-239698170714666-2240776866019409920-n

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:21 pm

Laughing Laughing

Strawberry flavoured pigs scratch

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:39 am

We're all doomed! Doomed I say- the Corona virus thread for panicking in! - Page 10 94378922-1109347142755522-2750628898969485312-n

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:25 pm

Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:27 pm

I was thinking, Boris is back again, swinging in from Chequers to rule this country with a mighty arm as we glide thru this pandemic. He got over it bloody quick didn't he ?? Its not how Ive heard other people have recovered ?

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:56 pm

I need a bit of help, I have a great video on Windows Media Player but I don't know how to link it to here. I cant find an url or anything and I cant find the original vid on Youtube either. does anyone know how I can transfer it to here?
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:02 pm

You have to get yourself a free youtube account, then upload it to there.

How did you get your previous walk up here if not through youtube?

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:12 pm

Its not my video, I didn't make it, it is something that was sent to me via WeTransfer.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:18 pm

ok this is the only way you guys are going to be able to watch this video. sorry I don't know how else to post it. No

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/927569903eea366ec7503ad504274adc20200427063841/962a886b580bb323060bf5a0923d217a20200427063925/cad0af
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:37 pm

{{ And thats just with fewer humans about- if we all disappeared the animals will take over in no time! Brillaint stuff. }}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:22 pm

Petty is there any way I can post the video on here without that link?
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:24 pm

{{ depends- do you have the vid on your computer? If so you can upload to your youtube same way you did your own vid. If you dont you can download and save the video in that link to your computer, then upload it to your youtube. }}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:42 pm

Unfortunately I don't know how to do any of that. No there doesn't seem to be any way to link the two Mad  aaaah! damn computery stuff
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:49 pm

How'd you get your wander around home video on youtube?  Something automated from your phone I suppose.

Yeah, you've got to do the following:

1. Go to www.youtube.com and sign up/register for a free account. How exactly do you do this? I don't know, youtube is now owned by google, which tracks everything you do so once your signed up it assumes you never need to do it again so never gives you a sign up page. Mad I'll keep looking, but a gmail account is no doubt required.
2. At this point you should be able to see a circle with your initial at the top right when you go to youtube.  If you don't see your name really big up near the top, you need to click this circle.
3. Now that you see your name, you need to click on the little grey camera looking thing with a '+' in it near the top right initial circle.  Select "upload".
4. The directions finally become fairly clear from there on out.  But things aren't obvious until this point.  At the end you'll have a link you can copy and post here.

Why so many of these sites think we should just know to click on random symbols scattered about in order to do the main things the site is designed to do is beyond me.  Really annoying.  I understand it takes more space to make a button that says "click here to go to my channel" on it, but if you at least make something LOOK like a button then all it has to say is "My Channel".  But stupid-ass screwed-up dunder-headed bean-for-brains site designers think that a "clean style" is more important than being functionally obvious.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:09 pm

ok I will try that Razz
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:15 pm

hurrah huzzah! thanks halfy! Razz

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:34 pm

https://www.facebook.com/authorkd/videos/10221659920472762/

Me today, its now raining, to add to the pissedoffishness Im starting to feel cyclops

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next