huffjuff
azriel
Bluebottle
Forest Shepherd
bungobaggins
21 posters

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! [5] - Page 9 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit! [5]

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:51 am

whats making me crabbit? bloody literature reviews that's what. Mad that and bloody methodology. No
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! [5] - Page 9 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit! [5]

Post by halfwise Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:53 am

Those always make me crabbit too! Mad

The only thing worse than doing a literature review for a paper is writing a six-month progress report. Banghead

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:42 pm

Banghead blurg! why are people fixated on knowing which quasi-pseudo-crypto Marxist methodolgy I have used?
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:04 am

Those are the sorts of questions people usually only ask when they're trying to figure out if you really know what you're talking about or if you're just shoveling horsesh*t at them. The answer often isn't as important as the confidence with which it's given. I'm guessing your defending a paper or something??? scratch

Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:18 pm

More likely writing a paper.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:57 pm

Nod writing one. I do see why they are important but its a pain in the bum.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:04 pm

Ah, I understand. Yes formal methodology is a pain, and yet there's a small masochistic part of me that envies you.... Embarassed

Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:42 pm

Well... I am working on some large projects at work and am so glad we have employed people who are project management experts to do all the annoying documentation and crap. I just want to get it delivered, don't care if there is a milestone plan in a specific format or the terms of reference is correct!!!
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:19 pm

Milestones are okay if very focussed for a specific project, but where I'm at they have 5-year milestones, they keep carrying them over because they never die because they don't make sense anymore so they never get done, and it's just stupid, stupid, STOOOPID.

Oversight should never go more than one level deep. Anything more is micromanagement.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:43 pm

people who lick their fingers to turn pages over. it makes me want to punch them on the nose.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:55 pm

Women who deliberately swish their ponytails as if they are hoping a L'Oréal scout will find them.

Things that are making you crabbit! [5] - Page 9 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Things that are making you crabbit! [5] - Page 9 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:52 am

Watching stupid chuffing films about stupid chuffing women getting swept off their stupid chuffing feet by stupid chuffing men like Colin Firth in those stupid chuffing "Bridget Jones" films Mad

Id like a bit of that Crying or Very sad

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:32 pm

I'm sorry... there are only a limited amount of us to go around!
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:51 pm

tell me about it. No
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:03 am

{{{I will sweep you off your feet Azriel and bring you to bonnie Scotland- where with any luck you can then sweep my barrel clean and maybe the fridge, after which, lucky lass, you can could fetch me a buckie Nod And they say romance is dead! drunken }}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:45 am

My blu-ray 7.1 player broke Sad You cant just replace the player, you have to replace the whole lot. Speakers, subwoofer the lot cos they dont make the dvd player anymore. So i have 7 speakers dotted around the room doing nothing. Bought one of those soundbar thingies, but it just isnt the same as the surround sound i had. Don't enjoy watching movies anymore. No wonder Dads Army was crap Smile

Things that are making you crabbit! [5] - Page 9 Tumblr_nf294q3i5a1tugtoro1_500

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:03 am

The plugs for the speakers are normally pretty standard so you should be able to buy a player that is surround sound capable and plug you existing ones in. Might be easier if you have wires under carpets/secured away nicely already.

Not sure how easy they are to find though... imagine most would come with the speakers already with them.
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:13 pm

Things that are making you crabbit! [5] - Page 9 Clean2_zpsm4fvfmwi

"What ?! you want me to....what ?!......clean ?!....inside where ?!"

Things that are making you crabbit! [5] - Page 9 Clean3_zpsu3lbuslo
Only if I get full protective gear........

Things that are making you crabbit! [5] - Page 9 Clean1_zpsvkofzthr

OK chuck, when d'yer want me ?

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:12 am

Lancebloke wrote:The plugs for the speakers are normally pretty standard so you should be able to buy a player that is surround sound capable and plug you existing ones in. Might be easier if you have wires under carpets/secured away nicely already.

Not sure how easy they are to find though... imagine most would come with the speakers already with them.

I should have bought an amplifyer, but to big for the space in the cabinet. Was going to get wireless speakers to go with the soundbar to make it surround, but when i opened the box they had
plugs and cords. I said to the bloke , i thought they were wireless ? He said you still have to plug them in, i said there not wireless then are they. He said wireless means no speaker wires. Got
no plug sockets in the part of the room i want the speakers, so unless i want extension cords running all over the place i can't have them Sad

Things that are making you crabbit! [5] - Page 9 Hw-k651xy_1

My sound bar.

Things that are making you crabbit! [5] - Page 9 Samsung-579071146-WAM5500-XY-267770-0

Wifi these up with the sound bar and it should be surround sound, so they say.

Things that are making you crabbit! [5] - Page 9 Tumblr_o84t7wC1UB1s1mluxo1_500

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:00 pm

Just run the bloody extension cords. Wrap them with plastic vines or something and declare it a man cave.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:00 pm

things that are making me crabbit is my inability to do what i have planned and then end up with shitload to do....
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:35 pm

What makes me crabbit is the inability to understand PC jargon so thus not being able to do simple things like connect a wireless ( hello Chris ) chuffing printer !!!!!

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:35 pm

what makes me crabbit is no dragons for 9 months.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:55 am

Do you all only have 1 thing on your crabbing list? I think I could write a dictionary sized list!!
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:26 pm

yeah but its one BIG thing. alien
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next