Amarië
malickfan
Bluebottle
azriel
halfwise
15 posters

Page 27 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next

Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 27 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3]

Post by Eldorion Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:34 pm

Thought all those mountains were clouds at first. I'm jealous of your beautiful scenery. Razz
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 27 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3]

Post by Ringdrotten Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:37 pm

Clear weather today, though I agree about the view you get from an airplane as you fly over an ocean of clouds. Simply beautiful Smile Not going anywhere special, just a short trip home Smile

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 27 Image16

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 27 Image17

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 27 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:47 pm

Oh God, now I feel that Christmas pud & cream I had today rise up No

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 27 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 27 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:07 pm

Home is awfully slanted. But I suppose if that's where you grew up you get to missing it.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:22 pm

don't be silly, Vikinglandia is UP at the top of the planet. Rolling Eyes everyone knows when you travel north its upwards.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:43 pm

Very true, figgster Nod

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 27 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:17 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 27 2a93165d-607b-43a6-8949-4ec5be6cd267_zps0wrej0nb
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:51 pm

{{{ooh I like that, atmospheric, nice angle too Nod }}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:07 pm

yeah its quite Gondorian, Very Happy
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:57 pm

I love it ! Very Happy

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 27 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 27 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:01 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 27 Hobbit10

A very old Hobbit lives here..................

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:05 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 27 Sintra10

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:56 pm

{{I like the misty softness to that picture. Where's that Azriel? Is it a mausoleum? }}}

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:06 pm

I looked up the facebook page.  It's in Portugal near Sintra.  Never paid Portugal much heed before - I sort of saw it as a dusty band-aid pasted on the rump of Spain - but that gets me interested!

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:50 pm

azriel wrote:Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 27 Hobbit10

A very old Hobbit lives here..................

looks like Radaghast could live there. the real one, not that PJ nonsense.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:21 am

I looked up about that pic I posted & its a palace in the town of Sintra, Portugal. It looks so fantastical Smile This is an initiation well from the Palace...
Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 27 Well10

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:29 am

{{{ Shocked wow! }}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:42 am

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 27 Sintra11
I think this looks Elvish ? Same place again, ( Quinta da Regaleira, Sintra, in Portugal )

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:43 am

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 27 Sintra12
I can see Elrond & Arwen walking along here.....( same place )

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:45 am

This one is looking up into a tower, ( same bloody place Smile )

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 27 Quinta10

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:22 am

Some great pictures there azriel Smile

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:22 am

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 27 01.03

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:24 am

Reminds me of Rivendell.

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 27 17%2B-%2B1

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:25 am

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 27 17%2B-%2B1

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:21 am

That water drop is lovely & I adore the last wooded pic Very Happy

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next