Amarië
malickfan
Bluebottle
azriel
halfwise
15 posters

Page 26 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 26 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3]

Post by Bluebottle Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:51 pm

https://www.facebook.com/uniladmag/videos/2435180256505019

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 26 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3]

Post by azriel Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:22 am

It wouldn't play for me, don't know why ?

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 26 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 26 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:30 am

: (

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:35 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 26 Mirkwood1_zpslqbevev5

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 26 Mirkwood_zpssw8akp1r

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 26 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 26 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:28 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 26 The%20arches%20utah_zpsllozmhjj

The Arches, Utah.

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:30 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 26 Art%20by%20tomas%20sanchez_zpsvo2flhww

By Tomas Sanchez

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:39 pm

Or... Mordor? Wink

(In response to the Arches.)

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:46 pm

Mmmm, I thought that when I saw the "Arches" pic also Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:26 pm

love the waterfall one.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:03 pm

somebody should put Rivendell music to this video. Very Happy

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:47 pm

Gollums pool where he is caught by Faramir....33..
the view from "Houses of Healing" ....1.00
Its a lovely place Figgles Nod

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:43 pm

What they have is almost Rivendell music. Not enough elveses though.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:06 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 26 Old_Friend-wallpaper-8796872

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:13 pm

nice dragon, shame about the Nicola Sturgeon-a-like kid. Shocked
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:06 am

I cant see brat on my computer Smile Have to zoom out or, save it. Pic is better without Miss Sturgeon Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:09 am

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 26 Castle%20Hohenzollern%20Germany_zpslmx5omop

Castle Hohenzollern in Germany.

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:41 pm

wow where is that! Razz
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:06 pm

I checked it in both google earth and apple maps; neither gives you the 3D zoom we crave and it deserves. But Google earth provides a phone number! Razz

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:54 am

azriel wrote:Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 26 Castle%20Hohenzollern%20Germany_zpslmx5omop

Castle Hohenzollern in Germany.

Dol Guldur if Sauron employed a builder to tidy the place up a bit Laughing

It probably has great views, but imagine the climb for the poor postman...

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:22 pm

And the Tesco deliveries Laughing
Just imagine if someone climbed all the way to the top & when the door was opened "he" said, "wrong number, you want next door" Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:55 pm

azriel wrote:And the Tesco deliveries Laughing
Just imagine if someone climbed all the way to the top & when the door was opened "he" said, "wrong number, you want next door" Laughing

Very Happy

Maybe the local supermarket is also in a Castle Laughing

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:19 pm

fancy a quick latte. forget it. No run out of loo roll, you will have to use leaves.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:12 am

Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:21 am

Beautiful weather for flying today - this shitty iPhone camera doesn't do the view justice, but you get the idea Smile

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 26 Image15

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 26 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:14 pm

Woo Hoo Smile love views from out the window as you glide over. Are you off somewhere nice, thinks me sticking my nose in ?

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next