Amarië
malickfan
Bluebottle
azriel
halfwise
15 posters

Page 8 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 8 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3]

Post by Bluebottle Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:15 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 8 Casa08

That's some place to have a vineyard. Shocked

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 8 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3]

Post by azriel Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:19 am

Yes, hard work tending it I should think but, its so pretty Very Happy

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 8 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 8 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:24 am

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 8 Forest_zps7ol7eaiw

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 8 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 8 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:08 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 8 Fairy%20cottage%20in%20the%20highlands_zpszrypqhxp

My little cottage in the woods........as if ! Id like it to be tho Smile
I could have it in Rushock Bog maybe ? Wink

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:39 am

Jumping back to the top of the page; I just wanted to say those are awesome pictures, Tin. So jealous but I hope you're enjoying England!
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:10 pm

It seems a really pretty city. Nod

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:10 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 8 RC0nZFtDI4YHiuylUKLJWAn_zdG4KrMRV8qDTiTuA9ww
http://www.yr.no/artikkel/no-set-hausten-inn-stotet-1.12564462

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:44 pm

lovely vibrant red Very Happy

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:39 pm

went to Sammezzano castle, which was used for the set of the film The tale of tales. its been closed to the public for 20 years but I managed to pull a few strings with the mayor of the town and he let me visit. its a neo-Moorish castle built in the 19th century by an eccentric lord who was in love with oriental things.

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 8 008360e3-eecf-4797-a9ce-53c95ceeb1e1_zpsx9r95uaf

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 8 45715e0e-df97-46f4-b6de-fd8e2c987e7c_zpspbzfqqvc

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 8 24b98761-1beb-4a5f-8346-1c90407c3e7c_zpsy24trtxi

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 8 0ee245ea-dc9e-4da3-80e7-608d770b00f7_zpsqjj8c0sm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 8 6ceb9750-20a2-4e45-931f-4c1dcbd0971d_zpswzmphkgh

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 8 97e5643f-9d59-4e3e-a892-b815b5f3e40c_zps0lvqeeln
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:34 pm

Absolutely gorgeous Figgy ! Very Happy I can honestly say you've taken some cracking snappies there ! That 1st pic is a great intro, Lovely indeed !

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:36 pm

The 2nd pic was Salma Hayek's kingdom wasnt it ( in the film )

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:07 pm

How did you get strings to pull, Figgy? That must be handy.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:08 pm

She's Mancunian, its either :brows: OR Handbag Very Happy

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:14 pm

Wow! I can only begin to imagine how it must have looked when it was furnished! farao

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 8 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 8 UJpDi Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 8 Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:37 pm

azriel wrote:She's Mancunian, its either :brows:  OR Handbag  Very Happy

Laughing yeah. But I think it was more a case of  Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 8 Oogofood_zps6a2yxvwb they only open the castle about twice a year to the public, and when they announce the day thousands of people sign up, this time 11,000 people signed up for just one day! Shocked  the tickets went in seconds and only 800 of those on the list could go, in batches. so I thought bugger this I am going to do this the Italian way, ie its not what you know but who you know, so I contacted the mayor as he is part of the castle volunteer organisation thingie and explained that I was a student and it was important for my studies to see the castle, which is true, and he gave me a personal invite. I was really chuffed and obviously thanked him and bought a book while I was there. by all accounts the castle is up for sale due to the society that owned it going bust. they want 22 million so if anyone is interested....

Last edited by Mrs Figg on Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:40 pm

Awh, thats cute, "puppy eyes" will do it ! Nod

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:35 am

azriel wrote:The 2nd pic was Salma Hayek's kingdom wasnt it  ( in the film )

yep I think it was. the bit where she is eating the yucky thing. pale
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:56 am

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 8 11821188_1689471827955812_513549184_n

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:04 am

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 8 11849911_1141629455866808_1016389203_n

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:17 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 8 Tumblr_ntrt8l5ndO1uelz63o1_1280

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:47 pm

Yay, its the Autumn Equinox. Tho I think it was apparent Autumn was here already Smile Thats what your pic reminded me of Blue.

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:15 pm

Bluebottle wrote:Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 8 11821188_1689471827955812_513549184_n

love this one. Very Happy
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:50 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 8 My%20walk%20home_zpsaudc8xsw

Wouldnt mind this on my walk home

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:50 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 8 Glowworm%20cave%20new%20zealand_zpsxzkubrgg

Glow worm cave in New Zealand

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:23 pm

Glow worms?! Shocked

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next