Amarië
malickfan
Bluebottle
azriel
halfwise
15 posters

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 20 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3]

Post by chris63 Sun May 15, 2016 1:14 am

Doesn't look real does it.

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 20 Giphy

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 20 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3]

Post by chris63 Sun May 15, 2016 9:18 am

Upi Bay

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 20 IMGP6407

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun May 15, 2016 10:36 am

What a gorgeous blue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 20 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 20 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun May 15, 2016 4:49 pm

Gee.. Thanks.. Embarassed

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun May 15, 2016 5:12 pm

you dipstick ! Laughing

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 20 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 20 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun May 15, 2016 6:11 pm

Wh.. I'm not gorgeous..? Shocked

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun May 15, 2016 6:12 pm

Everyone is beautiful Very Happy

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Sun May 15, 2016 6:57 pm

not me

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 20 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 20 UJpDi Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 20 Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun May 15, 2016 11:48 pm

{{{I am! cheers Oh no wait that's not a mirror its Karl Urban on the back of a magazine cover Mad drunken Hold on I'll get an actual mirror and check.........aw crap No }}}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon May 16, 2016 1:36 am

After a certain age one tends to embrace one's lack of beauty. A lot easier to people watch on the subway when you know nobody's gonna be looking at you.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon May 16, 2016 8:56 am

My god whats the matter with you lot ! Laughing Im sure you are all handsome guys but, theres more than one kind of beauty Smile You are all lovely inside Nod

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon May 16, 2016 11:12 am

You are all lovely inside - Azriel

{{I don't think so my insides are full of batter fat, nicotine and buckie Nod drunken I doubt lovely is the word for it No }}

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon May 16, 2016 12:29 pm

Razz So its pure sludge then Petty Very Happy

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue May 17, 2016 8:33 pm

Dragged myself up a small mountain yesterday, yearly outdoor service up there each monday after Whitsunday (whitmonday??) which is a public holiday.

Sat on a rock on the way up and took a few pictures around me and google pics made me a panorama.

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 20 20160511

Bigger image here

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue May 17, 2016 8:56 pm

{{{Thats simply stunning Amarie Nod }}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue May 17, 2016 9:06 pm

At least my very poor stamina and many, many breaks allowed me to enjoy the view. Razz

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue May 17, 2016 9:15 pm

{{{And you always get an excellent break when you get to the top Nod Unless a cloud has already beaten you there Mad }}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue May 17, 2016 10:10 pm

Sometimes I wonder if Fjordians get bored looking at stunning natural vistas all the time, glad to hear that's not the case. Very Happy
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue May 17, 2016 11:17 pm

Well, I'd say that beats our one. (We certainly don't have that many impressive mountains. (Any, really..)) Very Happy

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 20 13250409_10156909129860293_20161625_n

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu May 19, 2016 6:15 pm

Hey, where did my picture go.. scratch

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu May 19, 2016 9:06 pm

According to Facebook (upon right-clicking the icon and selecting open image in new tab) the URL signature expired, which I assume is a method to prevent hotlinking (sometimes called bandwidth theft). Never seen this before so I guess maybe FB introduced it recently?
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu May 19, 2016 9:15 pm

Beautiful picture Amarie Smile powerful. Strikes it home what a beautiful planet we have. And, we should enjoy it Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu May 19, 2016 9:41 pm

Eldorion wrote:According to Facebook (upon right-clicking the icon and selecting open image in new tab) the URL signature expired, which I assume is a method to prevent hotlinking (sometimes called bandwidth theft). Never seen this before so I guess maybe FB introduced it recently?

Yeah, I stole it from a facebook convo and it was probably not meant to be hotlinked as it wasn't actually published on facebook. Razz

Ah, well. I'll see if I can get around to reuploading it later, perhaps. Smile

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri May 20, 2016 4:59 am

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 20 16%2B-%2B1

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri May 20, 2016 1:00 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 20 Lap-pun-cheung-illustration-the-man-of-armadon

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next