Amarië
malickfan
Bluebottle
azriel
halfwise
15 posters

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 9 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3]

Post by Bluebottle Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:24 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:
Bluebottle wrote:Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 9 11821188_1689471827955812_513549184_n

love this one. Very Happy

Yeah, roads have that effect on me too. Smile I always start imagining where they are going.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 9 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3]

Post by azriel Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:25 pm

Yep, glow worms Very Happy

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 9 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 9 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:44 pm

Shocked

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:08 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 9 Tumblr_nt938eoZzu1rgaepso1_1280

Scotland.. apparently.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:47 pm

well that explains a lot. that's a Buckie lake.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:27 pm

Buckie is made of dinosaurs? affraid

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:31 pm

Its that time of night Very Happy Your being effected Laughing

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 9 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 9 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:36 pm

I just can't help it. Sad All those poor dinosaurs..

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:39 pm

Mmmm, all floating inside Petty's tummy ! {{{ hee hee hee }}}

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:51 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 9 Da187fe6-ec05-4e45-917b-61a42a00f169_zpsqoxf21yz

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 9 0f063183-c4da-4353-9eaa-3eeb67758b52_zpshbr5m8wd
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:08 pm

That first one was a brilliant catch.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:10 pm

Second one in better quality. Wink

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 9 A_spring_storm_on_valley_in_umbria_italy_1280x800_77099

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:51 pm

Bluebottle wrote:I just can't help it. Sad All those poor dinosaurs..

I think that's simply where they went. They're not extinct, they're drunk. Nessie, poor girl, stumbled into the wrong puddle.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:53 pm

Bluebottle wrote:Second one in better quality. Wink

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 9 A_spring_storm_on_valley_in_umbria_italy_1280x800_77099

Thumbs Up brilliant! thanks, I couldn't find a good quality version.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:24 pm

Amarië wrote:

I think that's simply where they went. They're not extinct, they're drunk. Nessie, poor girl, stumbled into the wrong puddle.

All the dinosaurs went to Scotland? Shocked Yes, when you mention it, that.. *resists the urge to say "..explains a lot."*

Happy 4000th, by the way. cheers You should post more. Nod

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:02 am

Roads..

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 9 Tumblr_nvb649PRMN1usv7xpo1_1280

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:38 pm

I'm getting more and more jealous of you local scenery Blue Smile Mad

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:58 am

Actually, that one's from tumblr. Wink But it does look a lot like somewhere in southern fjordlandia. Smile

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:29 pm

Bluebottle wrote:
Amarië wrote:

All the dinosaurs went to Scotland? Shocked Yes, when you mention it, that.. *resists the urge to say "..explains a lot."*

Happy 4000th, by the way. cheers You should post more. Nod

Oh my! 4000! I didn't even notice! Congrats to meeeeee!

Yes, I should post more. I really, really should.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:47 pm

You definitely should. Nod

Happy 4000th! Cheerleader
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:52 pm

Amarië.. bounce Cheerleader flower pub

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:10 pm

Kissing
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:16 pm

Awww.... You guys! I love you I love you

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:29 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 9 Autumn%20morn_zpsjzex1e2m

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:29 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 9 Misty%20morn_zpshz23ltx9

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next