Amarië
malickfan
Bluebottle
azriel
halfwise
15 posters

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 7 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3]

Post by David H Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:26 pm

Wow! Shocked Who's your gardener, Mrs Figg? Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 7 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 7 UJpDi Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 7 Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 7 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3]

Post by Bluebottle Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:56 am

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 7 Cc9025493b16b4fa9ee2535f8cd2dfc9

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:38 pm

I love the Italian architecture, its everywhere, often in tiny unseen places also. The locals dont even notice whats above them half the time. But then they wouldnt, they live there Very Happy

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 7 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 7 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:43 pm

And they have the landscapes too. Like the Amalfi coast which is breathtaking. Nod

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 7 Ravello-from-the-amalfi-coast-francesco-riccardo-iacomino

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:44 pm

Mmmmmmm. Nod

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 7 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 7 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:46 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 7 Amalfi-Coast-Italy-3

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:52 pm

I used to visit friends that lived in Turin, I loved it there. It smelt of Amaretto & coffee, the air was just the right temperature, the food was so good ! Now my passport has run out, I dont have the wonga to go skipping back over & I kinda miss it. The churches were so pretty,( & theres plenty of them ) the Trams snaking thru the warm streets. Shops open till late in the evening, & the fooking food !!!! Oh yum yum !

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:54 pm

Sort of climate Minas Tirith should be in. Nod

Start your filming shooting in England for the Shire, by the time you get to Minas Tirith the visual sense youve been on a real journey south, where the light and fauna changes with latitude is self evident.

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:05 am

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 7 11849887_1212049815478241_1388063837_n

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:23 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 7 Tumblr_ntyns9Dh471sll02fo1_500

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:18 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 7 20-real-life-fairy-tale-places-in-italy-bosco-di-sasseto-01_zpsdxadb7z1

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 7 20-real-life-fairy-tale-places-in-italy-giardino-di-ninfa_zpsfr3eqe4j

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 7 20-real-life-fairy-tale-places-in-italy-erice_zpsty3bpuym

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 7 20-real-life-fairy-tale-places-in-italy-civita-di-bagno-regio_zps3qikkddt
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:47 pm

The 1st pic I can see Elves dancing down thru it, the 2nd pic makes me think of "The Lady of Shallot" ( poor dear ) Rapunzel for the 3rd one & The Buddhist Monks throwing a party cus Ace Ventura has finally left for the last one Very Happy

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:01 pm

Those are amazing.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:44 pm

Shocked Yup amazing.

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:49 pm

Shocked :clap:

Very cool pics Figgs, the first Photo has a kinda of spooky faery charm, you could easily picture The Hobbits walking through there Nod

And that last photo is just showing off Laughing

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:05 pm

I figured I should post some of my pictures I've taken so far!!!!

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 7 Stoneh11
This one's obvious...

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 7 Walk_t11
This is a view of my walk to class everyday in Bath

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 7 Broadw10
Lancock Abbey (they filmed some Potter films here)

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 7 Bath_a10
Bath Abbey

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 7 Broadw10
and Broadway Tower!

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 7 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:06 pm

ugh idk why the lancock picture is posting.... oh well! Enjoy Broadway tower twice!

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [3] - Page 7 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:17 pm

Lovely pics, at least youve got blue skies Smile Its a fooking monsoon here silent Hasnt stopped bucketing down with rain, day & night, for days now. I like the one of the Abbey, I do like that colour of stonework. Hope your having fun !!! Its no good unless your having fun !!! Very Happy

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:20 pm

Yippee - pictures! Good to see you're not wasting your time all in class.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:32 pm

Great pictures Tin- keep em coming- our queen on tour! Very Happy

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:56 pm

Thumbs Up cool photos Tin
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:21 pm

heres more of the second photo I posted. The Ninfa garden. please ignore the hideous soundtrack on this video. why do they always ruin the atmosphere with elevator musak?  No I would have used the Lothlorien theme or something like that. Very Happy

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:29 am

Beautiful Figgles, absolutely beautiful, If that was here Id be skipping about in there for hours, Its a long,pale blue velvet medieval dress place for sure Very Happy sunny

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:19 pm

I hesitate to tell royalty when they're slacking off, but TIN: it's been 4 whole days since the last pictures!

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:14 pm

bounce

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next