Baingil
Squach
odo banks
Ally
Pettytyrant101
27 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! - Page 5 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit!

Post by Tinuviel Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:40 am

Well I start school tomorrow. Sad And I just started reading about Tuor in UT!!!! Mad

Things that are making you crabbit! - Page 5 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! - Page 5 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit!

Post by Orwell Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:23 am

Tinuviel wrote:Well I start school tomorrow. Sad And I just started reading about Tuor in UT!!!! Mad

Pre-shooler? Reading UT? Brilliant, your Majesty! Very Happy

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:27 pm

For a start having to hunt about till page two to find this thread!!! Evil or Very Mad
But I am having a particularly crabbit day where everything is setting off my crabbit levels.
Latest gripe the sports presenter on channel 4 news opening her section with the words "What are the odds of Manchester United meeting Man City in the semi-finals? Well its happened." Well lets see, 4 teams left including man utd, so 1-3 you dozy mare!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Thought for the Day on Ch4- A Muslim GP saying he is in conflict if a 14 year old muslim girl comes in asking for an abortion as its against his religion- tough titty mate, either give up the God bothering or give up the GP'ing! If she comes to you as a Doctor seeking medical advice leave your damn God at the door, if she needs religous guidance she can get it at the mosk- you're job is GP, do it or get the hell out of there!! Evil or Very Mad

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:22 am

Practically no one being on Forumshire makes me crabbit. Mad Wink
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:12 pm

Practically Question Suspect
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:46 pm

Yes where is everyone? Ally and GB fair enough, got stuff to deal with. But where's Kafria, Squach, Ringdrotten (I know you pop up from time to time but the army seem to have knocked anything you have to say out of you my friend!!!) and never mind the 'regulars' what about all the new members who have come and gone- what about Pip- lots of good posts then silence! We have apparently 73 members and few posters-getting as bad as the Dark Planet round here! Evil or Very Mad

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:05 pm

Can I give you an objective comment on how I found Forumshire as an outsider at first, I have to say, it is quite hard to get a handle on how Forumshire works. As a newbie before I joined up I had a looksee and I found it a bit confusing. I am not being critical its just an outsiders newbie point of view really. There are a bewildering amount of threads, it seems vast, its great for choice but a lot of them are not visited. maybe a simpler layout would help make people feel more comfortable please dont think I am being critical, its just an observation. take it with a pinch of salt.

pale
Dont make me run in these heels
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:21 pm

As the voice of reason that I am I have brought this up before, that it might put off newcomers- but then the lack of rules, diversity of topics etc is what makes the place what it is.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:34 pm

Embarassed I'm sorry I'm not able to post much - like you say, I pop in from time to time (usually during the evenings), but there's so much catching up to do! Maybe I should go with the ships that set sail from the Grey Havens Shrugging

Things that are making you crabbit! - Page 5 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:49 pm

Probably taking a ship from the Havens is a step too far Ringdrotten (besides you'd end up in Valinor and Queen Tin would only send you back here again)

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:28 pm

Wink Can't get away that easy Ringdrotten

Things that are making you crabbit! - Page 5 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:46 am

I was tempted to put this in the non-crabbit thread given the argument presented is so laughable. If this is the best the creationist argument has to offer God would be best just packing his bags and buggering off now. But on balance it's such a poor argument it made me slightly more crabbit than it amused me.

For any Creationists out there the answer by the way is the egg!

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:37 pm

That's pretty damn dumb, possibly as bad as this one:

And before you ask, no, that girl is not really a Christian. In fact, I'm calling Poe's Law on Mr. Fish-egg up there. Razz

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Poe's_Law

Poe's Law wrote:Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing.
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:40 pm

lol!
Good Law- need to remember that one.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:07 am

If we don't know who wrote the bible, then God must have. Pure logic. Bless Eru. Very Happy

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:28 am

Religious logic is the best kind, isn't it? Very Happy

Things that are making you crabbit! - Page 5 9H9a4
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by janesmith Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:19 am

I just knew the Wizard of Oz existed, just knew it! cheers Thanks Eldo! Kissing
janesmith
janesmith
Mother Superior: Our Lady of the Anklelength Frock

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:34 pm

Weather is making me crabbitt! It a tad windy in Scotshobbitland at the moment and not just because of me. 80mph+ winds, gusts over 100mph. Schools are closed, trees are down, buildings knocked over, the waters off but amazingly still got power, for now. And my work place is on the sea front- so that was fun this morning, being dragged out to sea in suprise giant waves always adds an extra something to going to work of a morning! Evil or Very Mad

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:24 pm

Well the shed roof's gone! The neighbours bins are in my garden, as is all their rubbish. I've a tree 3/4 of the way to the ground in the backgarden that's making nightmarish cracking sounds and worse of all my eldest cat hasn't come back in yet, which really isn't like her-she's usually waiting for me under the hedge when I get home. Crying or Very sad

According to the BBC- 'The message from four Scottish police forces is "do not travel". Wind speeds recorded up to 165mph! Shocked
The Met Office has said there would be significant risk of structural damage. The Met Office issued its highest warning, a red alert, hundreds of schools have shut and bridge and road closures are causing disruption.' Shocked
This could effect buckie supplies! affraid

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:39 pm

Holy Cow Petty that sounds aweful stay away from the windows then, you could get flying bins. Hope your cats ok, but they are clever things and always find safe places to hide, they dont like wind ruffling their fur, sometimes mine hide under cars when theres a storm. No
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:53 pm

That sounds awful! I hope you, your cats, and the rest of Scotland stay safe, Petty. Shocked
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:57 pm

She's still out there somewhere.
Got to admit, even by Scottish standards this is a bit, blowy. Powers been off twice, fortunetly both times not for long. That mightn ot last, aparently half the homes in my region are without power. Got the water back though, but only just the pressure is way low.
This huge bit of low pressure is the culprit it seems;

Things that are making you crabbit! - Page 5 _57199903_weather_ud_976-1

It's been named Hurriciane Bawbag. Very Happy

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:41 pm

Definetly too much wind!!! Thunder and lightening now too- which is interesting!!

Things that are making you crabbit! - Page 5 Capture-1

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:01 pm

Holy crap that looks like one of the mega hurricanes in that film, The Day After Tomorrow. No
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:20 pm

My cats back!! cheers Soaked to the skin, grumbling at me- had feed and is now in front of the fire making sure I know she is ignoring me as she's in a huff at being left outside. Cats!

"HURRICANE BAWBAG APPEAL On December 8th 2011, a hurricane of biblical strength blasted across North and Central Scotland. Victims can be seen wandering aimlessly muttering: "Ah wiz pure shittin' masel so a wiz, ah need some jellies". The hurricane decimated the area, causing approximately £30 worth of damage. Untold disruption and distress was caused: ... * Many were woken well before their giro arrived. * The cone fell off the head of the statue outside Glasgow’s Modern Art Gallery. * Thousands are confused and bewildered, trying to come to terms with the fact that something interesting has happened in Scotland. * One resident, Pocahontis McGlinchy, a 17 year old mother-of-three said "Ah wiz like ‘Whit’s that? Ah,canny hear ma choonz man’ Wee Beyonce came running into my bedroom pure howlin so she wiz. My youngest two, Brooklyn an Blackpool slept through it. I was still pure rattlin when I was watching Jezza Kyle" * The British Red Cross have so far managed to ship 4000 crates of Buckfast to the area to help the stricken masses. * Rescue workers are still searching through the rubble and have found large quantities of personal belongings including benefit books and jewellery from Elizabeth Duke at Argos. HOW YOU CAN HELP Clothing is most sought after. Items required include: - Sovvy rings - Donny track suits - Umbro socks please donate what you can!!"

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next