Baingil
Squach
odo banks
Ally
Pettytyrant101
27 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit!

Post by odo banks Mon May 23, 2011 3:27 am

What do you mean by 'unfortunately', Eldo? Why would anyone give away their money so that other people's children can go to school? It's well-to-do people's taxes, you know that don't you. Should be spent on building stronger fences to keep uneducated folk out, not broaden their minds! Eeegad! What kind of world are you trying to create?

Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit!

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon May 23, 2011 3:37 am

A Scottish one! Free quality education for all, except respectable folk- only true crabbit buckie folk should get a proper education.

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Mon May 23, 2011 3:44 am

And where would that leave us, Mr Tyrant... Educated Scotshobbits? Absurd concept! What we'd have is buckie pissed up against the wall! Be sensible, will you my friend. In future you should think before you wiggle your tongue --- ooh sorry 'bout that -- you can't possibly understand -- being a Scotshobbit yourself... Here, here's a penny for a flagon of (cheap) buckie.. There, there, now don't you worry about BIG things. Put this edition of NotP under your arm --- the park bench is over there--- have you got your flagon? Good laddie, then, good laddie! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon May 23, 2011 3:48 am

"What we'd have is buckie pissed up against the wall!"- Odo

Bloody cheek!! I got a 1st in Pissing up against the Wall! At the Scottish Academy for Crabbit Young B*st*rds.

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Mon May 23, 2011 4:03 am

Mmm. shame it's so far away. We're trying to work out where to send Biffy and Bashy... Do you have boarding schools?

((((((((((Dear Mr Tyrant, on a more private matter. It seems at least possible that Biffo and Porgy will be spending some time away in the Great Grey Gaol by the Sea - anything from 25 years to life. As head of the Banks clan, I can reveal to you - my dearest old friend - that they've admitted in private to me to having commited a fairly minor transgression with a pickaxe. I'm guessing you know what I'm talking about. If this gets out, my family's reputation might be seriously tarnished. I trust you to keep your lips sealed. I only mention it because... well, just in case you hear anything on the subject, could you please ensure the NotP hears nothing more about this sordid matter - NOTHING! Young people, you know, they make mistakes. Why Wisey would marry a girl a quarter his age, I will never know. Anyhow -- in perfect trust, Odo)))))))))

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon May 23, 2011 4:20 am

(((((( Dear Odo, as you know I have some insiders at the NotP and I have it on good authority that the investigation has taken a turn for the intriguing. The pick-axe was a plant. Mirabella I dare so knows more, but whatever Biffo thinks he has done I believe he is being set up (Porgy I'm not so sure about)- so tell the family to hold fast, get the seedcakes in and await developments-good news may be in the offing, well if it makes a good story given its the NotP-can't say more, the forum walls have ears and all that-Petty))))))

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Mon May 23, 2011 4:22 am

((((((((((Err... thank you, Mr Tyrant..... I just feel very uneasy. Biffo set up? Yes, that sounds likely... Mirabella knows more... Oh goodness! Strange though - Mirabella tells me you've not been around lately... she thought you'd scampered off, avoiding her, you know. Have you made contact with her? Well, I guess she'll be pleased... but... I have reputational fears besetting me. Indeed, I'm not sure your last encrypted message eases them... )))))))))))

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon May 23, 2011 4:27 am

((((((Well whats the worst that it could be? - that some unknown demented maniac is trying to ruin the reputation of your family all across Forumshire even willing to murder to achieve it?- ahh I see your point.))))))

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon May 23, 2011 4:38 am

((((((encrypted add- I was going to pop by Needlehole sometime to have a manly hobbit to hobbit chat about Mirabellla, you know, do things properly- dont say anything to her, I'm a bit nervous and need more buckie first, a lot more.)))))

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Mon May 23, 2011 4:39 am

((((((((My mind is boggling - and I can't say it's a pleasant sensation. As to Mirabella - I suspect I have an inkling (indeed, a thinkling) as to what that might be about. Great news! But I warn you, Mirabella has been acting strangely of late... Babbling on about blond hair, blue eyes and herrings. She is a lady, so I must not worry too much - they're unpredictable... As to her thoughts on a certain - murderrr - well, she says that's Shiriff's business. She added something about her "continuing to do my job without fear or favour" even when in her "current state" -- queer creatures, the fairer folk!))))))))))

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon May 23, 2011 4:54 am

((((((Blonde hair! Blues eyes! HERRING! I think I know which particular northern hobbit who would know a fjord, a longboat and pillaging that might be! Why the! Oooooh now I am crabbit! If he's muscling in after all this time. I mean I knew Mirabella had a thing for GB, despite his obviousl liberal disadvantages, but well he is a lovely soft Beard, its sort of understandable, but this!! Time for some buckie and to gird my kilt! If its too late I don't what I'll do. Drown myself in buckie I suspect, its how I've always wanted to go and its how grandfather went-both of them.))))))

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Mon May 23, 2011 2:53 pm

Cool

Things that are making you crabbit! - Page 2 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Squach Mon May 23, 2011 5:46 pm

Guys, will you stop with all of these blank comments!!! What is the point?!?!

I like poking things with sticks. Get over it.
Bouncy bouncy  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bouncy bouncy Smile
Your mum.
Squach
Squach
Princess Of All Things Fashionable

Location : Brit-rain. Yorkshire, yo. On the sofa poking Kafria.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baingil Mon May 23, 2011 6:16 pm

Alert! Posting to increase post count!
Baingil
Baingil
Guest of Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Squach Mon May 23, 2011 6:37 pm

Shocked

So THAT is how Petty got so many posts!!!

Shocked

Your mum.
Squach
Squach

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon May 23, 2011 7:04 pm

Ooooh I resent that! Buckie drinkers have no need to count beyond 40 bottles (or are capable off by that time), well known fact! Our number system goes 1-40, drunk, bevvied, p*shed, gassed, sozzled, steamboats, hammered, bladdered, wellied, kippered, guttered, rubbered, steaming, oot i' it, mad wi' it, and so on.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Baingil Mon May 23, 2011 7:39 pm

Over 40 is "officially insane". I think that Petty is officially insane at the moment.
Baingil
Baingil
Guest of Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon May 23, 2011 8:33 pm

We don't use that word hereabouts, you know, 'insane'. We prefer 'blessed with buckie wisdom'.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Squach Mon May 23, 2011 9:02 pm

No, I prefer insane. Smile

Your mum.
Squach
Squach

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Mon May 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Crabbit?

Back to top Go down

Post by Baingil Mon May 23, 2011 11:03 pm

Insane, I tell you.
Baingil
Baingil
Guest of Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Tue May 24, 2011 12:13 am

Posting about prom made me crabbit all over again about the events of last week! So going to rant!

I'm tutor for a year 11 form, who understandably have been waiting to go on study leave, but given no date. For the preceeding week it had become increasingly clear that in a number of lessons they had nothing to do (all coursework!). On Wednesday after theur english exam they were handed a letter and told, study leave starts now!

All well and good, it was the right time, but I've been their tutor for 5 years and didn't get chance to say goodbye!! (there are a few nice kids in this world worth bothering with!)

'A novel is a long piece of prose with ,in the eyes of the author at least, something wrong with it - Neil Gaiman, intro to American gods
Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Tue May 24, 2011 12:37 am

I don't know of many!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:34 pm

M*****F***ING A******&%#¤&¤/&%/¤!"#%()#!/%(!"/¤()!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, incompetent examiner, for f***ing me over Mad

Things that are making you crabbit! - Page 2 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:28 pm

That doesn't sound too good Ringdrotten. Not a disaster I trust. Could be worse two of the exams this year in England apparently had impossible questions, including a multiple choice question where they forgot to include the answer!

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next