bungobaggins
halfwise
Eldorion
Mrs Figg
Pettytyrant101
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Desolation of Smaug- as seen by an increasingly reluctant Petty TYrant - Page 4 Empty Re: The Desolation of Smaug- as seen by an increasingly reluctant Petty TYrant

Post by Orwell Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:15 am

Hey! Homer deserves me respect than that!  Mad  {{{Considering relativities and all, Azriel.  Very Happy }}}

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

The Desolation of Smaug- as seen by an increasingly reluctant Petty TYrant - Page 4 Empty Re: The Desolation of Smaug- as seen by an increasingly reluctant Petty TYrant

Post by azriel Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:12 am

Laughing respect given Orwell, Homer would probably do a lot better than a Troll anyday, I can see the carnage in my minds eye already ! {{{ didnt know I had a 3rd eye did you ?, blame the relatives  Smile }}}

The Desolation of Smaug- as seen by an increasingly reluctant Petty TYrant - Page 4 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

The Desolation of Smaug- as seen by an increasingly reluctant Petty TYrant - Page 4 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:05 pm

Can't face continuing Petty?

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:57 pm

Been hard going, but mainly Ive been helping Pure Publications out on a new advert officially announcing the Summer Picnic and just not had the time.

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:30 pm

Oh Petty and Eldo , you loved warching it. You remind me of Frasier and Niles. They go out to a five star restaurant and come and make bad comments about the wine. Th ey criticize it and Daphne comes in and hears it and replies that she is glad they enjoyed their evening, having something they can pick apart for the rest of the evening.
You also remind me of my son Travis. For no reason he would just come up to me and say I don't want any ice  cream, I mean it Then I would ask him if indeed he wanted some and he would get heated and say no, I told you so. Finally I would press him and he would say well okay if I have to. He was so dear.  Suspect 
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:12 am

An ice cream pusher, eh? Get'em hooked young and you'll never have to restock the fridge yourself.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:43 pm

The Desolation of Smaug- as seen by an increasingly reluctant Petty TYrant - Page 4 IMG_0510

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:04 am

You know, if anyone but Leelee had posted that, I might have been offended it, but I'll try to just take it as an expression of affection. Razz
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:03 pm

I in no way meant unkindness dear Eldo, I just think that you and Petty are adorable and enjoy the intricate arguments and livening things up even if there are bits you enjoy. It is Canada Day and the celebrations started before six a.m. Things to do, so many..... Have a lovely day all of you.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:05 pm

Happy Canada Day Leelee, drink some maple syrup with Hasia, um, or whatever it is Canadians do to celebrate the day!  Very Happy

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:18 pm

No hard feelings, Leelee. Light a candle at the Shrine of Gretzky for me today. Nod (Is that how Canada Day works? scratch )
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:28 pm

The Desolation of Smaug- as seen by an increasingly reluctant Petty TYrant - Page 4 OHfR5

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:32 pm

Eldorion wrote:No hard feelings, Leelee.  Light a candle at the Shrine of Gretzky for me today. Nod (Is that how Canada Day works? scratch )

You guys have The Great One now and he is busy sticking up for his daughter and trying to tape her clothes on like a paper doll! And Petty I hate Maple Syrup and don't know anyone that likes it. Maple trees are mostly down east in Quebec Province which has been trying to become an independent country forever and finally it looks like they might win. I am so happy for them.
You guys and your understanding of Canada!. There is a hilarious bit by Jim Carrie who prefers to live in U.S of A , you might like it(you tube).
We have tons of military bands, we are a military town, and an absolutely awesome aboriginal Scottish band. In fact Clayton-Ashley just phoned me about buying the tickets for the Tatoo that will be performing in August. In this town first there is the Celts, then the French and English, then the East Indian and Pakistanis and then all sorts of interesting lovely people.
Our military trains the English and French and I think some Italian elite troops in the art of coming out of helicopters and aircraft and doing covert things. We are not supposed to look, and Canadians, for the most part simply don't if we are told not to. They fly over us to the mountains bout ten miles away.
It is not uncommon on the way home from the corner store, Greek and everything is yummy, to see two tanks facing each other in the middle of the street. The hatches are open and the soldiers are having a smoke break, chatting away. And we all have to find a way around them.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:12 pm

OK Petty, now where are the next sections please. We've waited long enough!

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:38 pm

Bugger I was hoping everyone had forgotten about this. I suppose I should write it before the next travesty.  Mad 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:09 am

Indeed you should! The better to maintain crabbit should the third film magically become amazing in every way.

Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:11 am

I have aninkling my rabbit wont need topped up for the third film- but I should finish this, or properly start it really, is just the next bit is all Azog and Bolg and a huge smoky vagina and Im not sure my crabbit can take the reminder.  Mad 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:23 am

Your recaps are entertaining as hell, but I'd imagine they're probably not as fun/rewarding to write now that so many people agree the films are ass. I know a lot of the spark has gone out of the debates for me, though there's always plenty to discuss right around the releases.
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4