halfwise
David H
Mrs Figg
Pettytyrant101
Radaghast
24 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 24 Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3]

Post by azriel Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:15 am

I havent seen it, kinda liked it Very Happy its catchy. Had to check out the TT's one also, Eowyns funeral song sounds good in this remix. " thumbs up Very Happy

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 24 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 24 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 24 Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3]

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:00 pm

the thought of Galadriel in that position makes my blood boil. Mad
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:04 am

oh god lol

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 24 Ss3J7Sq

#dead
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:38 am

Very Happy

Though I guess that's pretty much what happened, aside from Bilbo using "good morning" in the sense of "fuck off." Razz

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:47 am

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 24 Tolkien1

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:51 pm

He looks like everyone's grandad Very Happy Im here waiting for him to tell me a story, & then to tell me to "run along now"

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 24 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:00 pm

Very Happy He does invoke that sort of air doesn't he. Nod

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:37 pm

its Gandalf with a haircut.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:12 am

It's stupid, I know.
But still. Razz

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:28 pm

From the same guys who originally made "Trolling Saruman":

Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:13 am

I lost it when the dam vuvu popped thru the door at Moria Razz Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:57 am

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 24 Tumblr_nds2yfUUve1tjy9ujo1_250 Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 24 Tumblr_nds2yfUUve1tjy9ujo2_250

Legolas: Official endorser of the Queen's Buckie.

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 24 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:00 am

Richard Armitage after getting his script for the tenth time that day...

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 24 Tumblr_ndsaemcDDd1rinujvo1_500

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 24 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:48 am

lol!

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:52 pm

Legolas: Official endorser of the Queen's Buckie.- Tin

It might be good PR Your Maj but he is not getting in the Buckie Cellar. I'm not having him leaping and hopping about the barrels Evil or Very Mad

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:05 pm

What is this Goblin mutant?
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:06 pm

When did mutant enter into the lexicon anyway? It always felt like more of a sci-fi word to me, but I have no idea how old it actually is.
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:17 pm

My older dictionaries list it as an adjective first, meaning something that has changed. That seems to date to about 1900.

I'd guess the change to a noun may have followed naturally in biology labs, but really taken off in the mid 20th century with the need to provide a scientific explanation of super powers in comic books.

Just a guess. Shrugging

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 24 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 24 UJpDi Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 24 Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:52 pm

Thanks Dave! That sounds like a sensible explanation. I checked on Google ' s word usage in books stats thing and they show the use of mutant indeed beginning around 1900 and really taking off in mid-century.
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:26 pm

You never know what you may find when you go on a journey around the web with google.. Laughing

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 24 Tumblr_lff31wTxmd1qcqohc

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 24 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:45 pm

I assume the joke is Inception related, but this being the Internet, I would have expected it to be Arthur and Eames, not Arthur and Cobb.  Something about irony, I guess? Or about things being obtuse. scratch
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:43 am

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 24 Tumblr_ncs0f8qDWp1rbijdfo5_500

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:44 am

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 24 Not%2Bgoing%2Bto%2Bmess

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:48 am

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 24 IMG_4366

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:26 pm

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 24 Cage_zpsfcb0dbff

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next