halfwise
David H
Mrs Figg
Pettytyrant101
Radaghast
24 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 23 Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3]

Post by Forest Shepherd Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:06 am

Nah she meant chasing the dwarf, haha.

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 23 Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3]

Post by Tinuviel Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:55 pm

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 23 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:59 pm

lol!

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:04 pm

lol!

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 23 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 23 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:37 pm

*Waits expectantly for someone to claim this as another plothole.*

"Why didn't the eagles just drop an icebucket over Saurons eye." Rolling Eyes

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:01 am

Well their talons wouldn't be able to clutch the bucket-handle obviously. That and the water would slosh all over the place en route.

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:17 pm

Well, they seem able to clutch some things in those talons. Shrugging

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 23 53592e4c245ef3601913b76d_tumblr_mg0p4rmiou1qmsoako2_500

Though I'm not sure why I'm defending a non-exsistent fan complaint I myself invented and berated on the last page. Razz

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:19 pm

C.S. Lewis: I made you a character in my book!
J.R.R. Tolkien: OMG me too!
Lewis: You're the man who created the wardrobe that leads to Narnia!
Tolkien: ...
Lewis: Who am I?
Tolkien: A tree
Lewis: ............
Tolkien: But, like, a cool tree

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:25 pm

I enjoyed this. Smile

Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:47 pm

Its like they were made for each other Smile

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 23 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:59 am

Has a funny ending.

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 23 Ironman%2Bvs%2Bbruce%2Blee

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:08 am

I like this gif

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 23 Gif-lord-of-the-rings-1541163

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:07 pm

Great find, chris, love it Very Happy

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 23 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:19 pm

Love the stop motion with the Iron Man v Bruce Lee one! Very Happy
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:42 pm

Ironman was good, I like Gandy best Very Happy

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:39 pm

That spider seems intent upon running a course over that rock repeatedly.

Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:56 pm

I love the Gandalf one I love you
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:51 pm

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 23 Helmsdeep_zpsa33b5036

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:52 pm

Someone's dedicated ?

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 23 Lotrstatt_zps8edd25f5

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:49 pm

I'm wincing just looking at that tattoo. :/
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:01 am

Yeah, that was certainly painful *shudder*, & you cant have a big tatt done all in one go, *shudder again* you'de have to have it done in sections *pass out *

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:47 am

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 23 Tumblr_ncy5pqEdxd1rz6w0do1_500

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:06 pm

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 23 Hobbitses_zpsf238ae13

Elrond....."For Gods sake mother-in-law, pull yourself together ! you cant seriously love this man ?!"

Galads....." I do,I have loved him from afar"

Saruman....." we must stop this abomination !"

Gandy........." go on girl, one more Barbie twirl before I nob off "

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:48 am

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [3] - Page 23 Music-of-the-Lord-of-the-Rings-Film-Trilogy

: http://www.geekalerts.com/music-of-the-lord-of-the-rings-film-trilogy/

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:38 am

Sure this as been put on b4

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next