Ringdrotten
leelee
Pettytyrant101
Amarië
Norc
24 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! [4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit! [4]

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:01 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Women in shopping queues are making me crabbit!! Mad
Why are they never prepared when they get to the till? Ten minutes I was in that queue and what does the woman in front of me do when it comes time to pay? She start rummaging about in her shopping bag for a her purse, then proceeds to rummage through her purse for her card- why didn't she have it in her hand ready? We'd been stuck in the bloody queue for long enough Mad
I had what I was buying in one hand and what I need to pay for it in the other ready to go.
Be prepared women!!!!!! Mad (Especially if you are in a lengthy queue with a crabbit bastard standing behind you!)

why are they never prepared? like men don't fart around. Rolling Eyes
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! [4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit! [4]

Post by bungobaggins Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:33 pm

Hail damage on my car. That's what's making me crabbit.

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:21 pm

Hail damage? In July? Shocked

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:51 pm

We got our car and caravan thoroughly beaten up by hail in Germany last summer. Luckily the car windows held, but the roof windows on the caravan all broke (luckily just the outer glass), even the ski box on the car got a hole punched through.

We had pulled over had just finished eating. The kids sat covering their ears and some glass landed on the table.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:22 pm

Have you mentioned your kids before?! Didn't know you had'em. Surely little adorable critters.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:27 pm

its 38 degrees here, only two less than Kuwait. No
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:56 pm

halfwise wrote:Have you mentioned your kids before?!  Didn't know you had'em.  Surely little adorable critters.

I have mentioned them a few times. Emmi will be 8 and Sam will be 6 after summer, and Sam's starting school this year. Smile

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:40 am

Bluebottle wrote:Hail damage? In July? Shocked

That's usually when hail is. Shrugging In the summer.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:49 am

We ( south east UK ) seem to get hailstones any time of the year these last few years. Nasty big stones to. If your out in a hail storm they can cut your face, make you bleed, leave you sore, as well as the damage they cause ! Ive seen them range in size from Mint Imperials ( sweets ) to ping pong ball size.

Things that are making you crabbit! [4] - Page 37 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Things that are making you crabbit! [4] - Page 37 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:47 pm

Summer- Its making me very crabbit.

1. Its been shit here- slightly warmer than winter but otherwise no different. So you get all the crap of summer- sticky nights, tons of flies and bugs, hedges needing cut ect but none of the good stuff Evil or Very Mad

2. Everyone buggers off to do things Mad - Amarie is taking her children to ominous sounding Italian parks, Ringdrotten is fighting trolls- Halfy is eating garlic, Daves probably has rowdy vegetables to deal with, Norc is having an actual proper life Mad I dunno where Sin's gone, haven't seen Blue in a while. And is Lance up a mountain again or something, did he steal a plane at the airshow and go off on a top secret mission? In short- bring back winter when no one has anything better to do than come on here! Twisted Evil

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:59 pm

We're just keeping the home fires burning ! Rolling Eyes Summer here is same as you Petty, Winter with a bit of sunshine inbetween fierce winds, & torrential rain bouts. Ive gone nowhere this year & Im fooking bored !

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:24 pm

you lightweights. Rolling Eyes  here its 104  (40c) with 80% humidity. my sweat is sweating its so fucking sweaty. its been this hot for a month and its starting to get on my tits.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:35 pm

Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:51 pm

I've got nothing better to do. Shrugging

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:25 pm

What a Face

Last edited by Mrs Figg on Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:26 pm

Thats the spirit Forest! cheers

'here its 104 (40c) with 80% humidity.'- Figg

No I couldn't cope with that, it goes above about 15c and I need to carry a mop about with me for swabbing purposes Mad

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:28 pm

I have to get up a 7am tomorrow as its the only way to get anything done. by 9am its already 31 degrees and cracking the flags. by 11am if you aren't sitting in a darkened room with the shutters closed then its probably too late. its a bit like being Riddick on the planet Crematoria. by 12 noon its like opening an oven door and having your lungs fried, so I have to stay put until 6pm before I venture out. By this time I have lost a pint of sweat and want to lick rocks to get some salt back in my body. By 2am in the morning I am still tossing and turning bathed in goo and raving and gibbering. might get to sleep for two hours before cicadas the size of Jack Russels start scraping bits of their bodies together, then the biting insects start buzzing round my lugholes. and it just goes on and on........... Mad

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:46 am

Hope you manage to get a good nights sleep Figg, and if you cant and happen to be awake I know a barrel that needs a good scrubbing, going at it is bound to tire you out Nod

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:03 am

And make her even sweatier! Really now Petty be considerate of the poor steaming lass. Unless she did it down in the surf or something.
Are you near the sea Figgs? That strikes me as the most sensible place to be in that kind of weather. Apart from hiding in old dank cisterns in the hills of course.

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:06 am

On another note, I'm feeling pretty crabbit because my sister still isn't back. Meaning that I have to do chores for the fourth time in a row by myself and make dinner as well! I might go in for a salad or something easy except that we're out of lettuce and the stupid Caesar salad recipe is missing again. :facepalm:

Ah well, at least there's leftovers from this pineapple-cherry cake I made the other day. Well I'm off to do chores then.

Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:59 pm

What's lettuce? What's salad for that matter- can you fry it? scratch

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:32 pm

Forest Shepherd wrote:And make her even sweatier! Really now Petty be considerate of the poor steaming lass. Unless she did it down in the surf or something.
Are you near the sea Figgs? That strikes me as the most sensible place to be in that kind of weather. Apart from hiding in old dank cisterns in the hills of course.

nope nowhere near the sea. No
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:41 pm

How far from the sea are you?
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:51 pm

erm about 40 miles
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:14 pm

To the dickhead Walter James Palmer, who killed Cecil the Lion.
I hope you get shot through the neck with a balestra, stagger round for two days suffocating in your own blood, and then are shot and have your head cut off for a trophy.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next