Amarië
halfwise
Eldorion
Sinister71
bungobaggins
14 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Official Forumshire Filmmakers Commentary Drinking Game: AUJ EE Edition - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Forumshire Filmmakers Commentary Drinking Game: AUJ EE Edition

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:28 pm

yeah testosterone is all our fault Rolling Eyes 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

The Official Forumshire Filmmakers Commentary Drinking Game: AUJ EE Edition - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official Forumshire Filmmakers Commentary Drinking Game: AUJ EE Edition

Post by Norc Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:20 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:This is why the world is so violent, women selectively breed for it under the bizarre notion violence is sexy. Bloody wimin we could all be living in a paradise by now if it wasn't for them you know! Mad 
or.... he just loves a woman no matter what.

Trollface
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:58 am

Mrs Figg wrote:yeah testosterone is all our fault Rolling Eyes 
Bingo. Just like that time of the month is all our fault. Wink 

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:55 pm

Suspect 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:47 pm

Laughing 

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:30 am

halfwise wrote:
Mrs Figg wrote:yeah testosterone is all our fault Rolling Eyes 
Bingo.  Just like that time of the month is all our fault. Wink 
:

Halfsie you know very well it is your fault You open your mouth and speak, and our hormones cry out in agony. Laughing 
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:39 pm

lol! 

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:41 pm

Deep down all men know two things:

1. He's superstud     (despite all evidence to the contrary)
2. He's an idiot        (abundant evidence despite constant attempts at a coverup)

The first one he's born with and is unshakable; the second he arrives at through trial and error and is a concept unexplored by youth.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:00 pm

3. Buckie is the solution to realising point 2. drunken 

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:30 pm

Deep down women know two things,

1. Men never listen, so you have to repeat yourself 10 times thus being labelled a nagging bint.
2. Thongs are the invention of men.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:47 pm

Leaving high heels as the invention of women? Doesn't speak much to their credit. Silly things, heels; I vastly prefer thongs.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:53 pm

I disapprove of all underwear Twisted Evil No one wants to see a panty line when you are wearing a kilt No 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:40 pm

Hipster briefs..... R simply heaven.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:07 pm

For a moment I thought you were referring to some newfangled kind of underwear only worn by hipsters (probably made from organically grown grass hand-woven by Third World children). Suspect
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:09 pm

So the difference between hipster clothes and regular clothes is the fabric/material?

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:10 pm

Yess... Hipster is basically tweed.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:12 pm

Amarië wrote:So the difference between hipster clothes and regular clothes is the fabric/material?
Also, everything hipsters wear is at least sizes too small. #stereotypes
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:13 pm

Or tweed.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:21 pm

Anything from Goodwill.
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:22 pm

A large percentage of my clothes are from Goodwill/Salvation Army/Thrift stores.

But not my underwear. Suspect 

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:59 pm

Then you're not a hipster. Nod

NB I have a ton of stuff from Goodwill too. Our family were the thrift shop champions when my brother and I were little. Very Happy
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister71 Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:39 am

when my Grandmother were alive we used to joke she kept the Salvation Army in business. That woman would shop there 3 times a week and get us the awfullest looking cloths and stuff but we always were appreciative of everything she got us.

She bought me the same pumpkin orange couch cover not once but twice. She gave it to me and my wife and we hated it so after about a week we returned it to the Salvation Army. About 2 months later my grandmother came by noticed we didn't have the couch cover on our couch and asked about it. we obviously lied to spare her feeling saying it got something spilled on it and had to throw it away. Needless to say about a week later she showed up with a pumpkin orange couch cover from the Salvation army. Was the funniest thing ever at the time. Laughing Laughing Laughing 

I've got tons of second hand cloths from there though I ain't no fashion model so what do I care. They serve the purpose. Wink 

Suspect  NEVERMIND I'LL BE OVER HERE KEEPING MY MOUTH SHUT Suspect
Sinister71
Sinister71
Stinging Fly

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:54 am

All I ever got was hand-me-downs from my brother. Mad 

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:48 am

I've got my great grandpa's sweater, and everything thinks it's super cute. I'm such a hipster, I'm like Macklemore Cool 

The Official Forumshire Filmmakers Commentary Drinking Game: AUJ EE Edition - Page 4 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:06 am

I got a slap round the head. My granpaw passed it onto my paw and paw to me, sometimes several times in an hour. Evil or Very Mad 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next