David H
Ally
halfwise
Lancebloke
CC12 35
19 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! [3] - Page 29 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit! [3]

Post by azriel Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:36 am

ooooo, frozen feet ! No  I cant stand my feet being cold !
And as for that feeling of punching idiots ? Anyone really pisses me off I just dont speak, give them a "look of contempt" & walk away with my head high. keeping my back to someone USUALLY does the trick Wink 

Things that are making you crabbit! [3] - Page 29 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Things that are making you crabbit! [3] - Page 29 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! [3] - Page 29 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit! [3]

Post by Ringdrotten Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:47 am

I decided to do something like that I guess, going home instead of starting to punch people Wink A wise decision, I think Nod

Things that are making you crabbit! [3] - Page 29 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:18 pm

Im not adversed to knocking someones lights out if REALLY pushed Smile  but if forced into a confrontation, sarcastic wit also stumps some people.......then you can RUN !

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:07 pm

Actually Ringdotten reading that back 'lock-in' is not really the same thing- was late when I read it! Sorry.

Lock-ins happen in the bars- sort of loop hole in the law- law says pubs must close at a certain time, but there is no law once they close that says the owner cant have whatever guests they like in their pub (so long as its not 'open' - ie the doors are locked and no-one can come in uninvited and no one pays for drinks- you pay ahead you see, into a kitty before it closes!)
Sadly where once the local police on the beat would be inclined to stop by a lock-in for a quick half to keep the night chill out and check all is well and in hand while they are at it, these thankless feckless days they are more likely to make everyones night miserable and try to shut it down Mad And they wonder why nobody likes them anymore.

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:20 pm

Ah, I see. Sounds like a nice arrangement Very Happy

Things that are making you crabbit! [3] - Page 29 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:33 pm

Its too quiet! Mad I hate it when it gets this quiet round here- how dare you all go off on holidays enjoying yourselves. Mad 
Its just not on! Evil or Very Mad 

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:21 pm

being a cocktail waitress is NOT fun

Gypsy gal, the hands of Harlem

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:31 pm

You don't do it for fun, you do it for the huge tips.:carrot: 
{Oh wait, Brits don't tip do they?}
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:39 pm

That depends on the, erm, service.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:43 pm

my manager was like you should wear v necks you'd make a lot more money he said

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:45 pm

Sad to say CC, but he is probably right.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:51 pm

i just dont feel comfy dressing provocative EVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:04 pm

And nor should you have to just to get tipped for the service you provide.
It shouldnt make a blind bit of difference- all that should make a difference is your attitude to the customer and the quality of the service provided.
In an ideal world how much cleavage you have on show shouldnt be any sort of factor n how much someone tips you. But Im sure in reality it does.
And this is one of those times where women arent always helpful to each other, as there are always those who will deliberately put as much on show as possible, flirt with the customers ect to increase their tips, so undermining any sort of stance those women who think it should not be a basis to be tipped on might make.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:13 pm

all i do is flirt with guys & make them buy beer. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:28 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:And nor should you have to just to get tipped for the service you provide.
It shouldnt make a blind bit of difference- all that should make a difference is your attitude to the customer and the quality of the service provided.
In an ideal world how much cleavage you have on show shouldnt be any sort of factor n how much someone tips you. But Im sure in reality it does.
And this is one of those times where women arent always helpful to each other, as there are always those who will deliberately put as much on show as possible, flirt with the customers ect to increase their tips, so undermining any sort of stance those women who think it should not be a basis to be tipped on might make.

so its all our fault then?? damned if you do and damned if you dont and damned if you play the game? Nice.
compliments to the chef.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:29 pm

No, my personal view is stated clearly here-

The rest is unfortunately just observation of how things actually seem to be.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:34 pm

honestly!. Rolling Eyes  You said it was too quiet, I try to stir up a bit of a dingdong and thats all U got? Evil or Very Mad 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:36 pm

Well I did leave out that obviously showing your tits whilst serving counts as improved customer service and is worth more tips, unless your over 40. In which case you get extra for keeping them in. Twisted Evil 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:41 pm

I hear on the news they are thinking of getting "lads mags" covered up in "modesty bags". Good, one simply gets ticked orrf at seeing tits as big as water bottles glaring down at you from the not necessarily top shelf . One lady on the news said about page 3 in the Sun newspaper & that it being as bad, I dont think its as bad, at least the boobs are INSIDE the paper & not in colour on the front page. But, isnt it old hat now ? For years men have oogled at womens anatomy like pubescent boys, either "Corr!"- ing or jerking off. They forget their kids can see this, or their mums etc. I cant understand why girls wanna do it ? you even get scanty clad girls on the problem page. I dont see the attraction of huge willys on Girls Mags either ! so dont think Im all for equality here. I just find it boring now. Sleep 

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:43 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Well I did leave out that obviously showing your tits whilst serving counts as improved customer service and is worth more tips, unless your over 40. In which case you get extra for keeping them in. Twisted Evil 

fuck off Suspect 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:49 pm

MORE TIPS FOR LEAVING THEM IN Mad  !
Mine arent dragging along the floor behind me YET

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:52 pm

"They forget their kids can see this"

Not sure about that- having been a male kid I can say this sort of thing is part of the discovery process, we know the kids once they get about 10-12 will start to notice these things- I still have a soft spot for Razzle, actually thats not good phrasing!
Our den house had page 3 wallpaper. Twisted Evil 

For me the problem stems form how human society has altered-up until relatively recent- last 100 years or so- most families lived very closely together- often in one room, if they werent sharing that with another family.
Go back further bu a few hundred years and you would had some livestock too for observing nature from.
Things like sex were simply there and more importantly when the consequences of sex happened the sleepless nights, the changing, the feeding the raising, the illnesses, the caring was shared- so kids grew up aware of both sides- the act and the consequences.

fuck off  - Mrs Figg

So soon? But I hadnt got to my argument showing that the length of leg in proportion to the length of skirt is also a tip calculation worth making. Nod

"MORE TIPS FOR LEAVING THEM IN Mad  !
Mine arent dragging along the floor behind me YET" - Azriel

You worry too much Azriel- if youve still got a cracking pair we will judge you on a case by case basis if you've got em out. Nod  We're not unfair!

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:55 pm

Hang on............... just rolling them up as I speak..................... could be here a while................... you may wanna find something to do in the meantime...........................phew ! puffed out now !............. just another yard to go ......................

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:02 pm

Over forty thousand years ago, men were killing mammoths and carving these out of there tusks:

Things that are making you crabbit! [3] - Page 29 330px-Venus-of-Schelklingen

Has anything really changed?Shrugging
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:02 pm

Petty I was waiting for some erudite banter not cheap shots, so yeah so soon. Suspect 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next