azriel
Elthir
Norc
Pettytyrant101
RA
16 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Stephen Colbert questions Jackson - Page 5 Empty Re: Stephen Colbert questions Jackson

Post by Forest Shepherd Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:49 pm

<deleted>

Last edited by Forest Shepherd on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Stephen Colbert questions Jackson - Page 5 Empty Re: Stephen Colbert questions Jackson

Post by Sinister71 Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:20 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Some folks do seem a mite upset at us over there. But thats fair enough, its their prerogative.
Some folks have commented strongly about TorN on here in the past as Eldo points out and so we can hardly grumble about it.
Meet crabbit with crabbit I say.
And me calling PJ a liar over there, well he is, over the misrepresentation of the appendices as Tolkiens Hobbit notes seems to have deflected their crabbit from our little forum to me specifically. Which is better and much more fun.

'Petty has been telling people over at TORn that I bite his bum.'-Figg

Embarassed Um, yes well, figuratively Mrs Figg, only figuratively.

I wonder who did that Rolling Eyes ... Pokey Tongue  well I never stated anything that wasn't the truth anyways. MIGHT be why I'm still banned for life Oscars  over there.... so thank you... thank you very much (said in my best Elvis voice) Saucy Wink Saucy Wink Saucy Wink
Sinister71
Sinister71
Stinging Fly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:32 pm

Forest Shepherd wrote:Apparently IANAL does not here apply!

Weell, I'm not a lawyer. Not yet, anyway. Wink And This Is Not Legal Advice, seeing as none of you are diplomats. Unless Eldo or Tin decide to bestow Petty with an official position, that is.

Not that such a general comment would constitute legal advice, or that we have any such silly rules about legal advice here anyway. Razz

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:30 pm

Bluebottle wrote:Also most countries tend to prosecute their nationals for criminal acts conducted also outside it's borders, so one might very well face prosecution there after returning from expulsion.

Nod
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:48 pm

So Petty needs to watch his actions on Torn, or face prosecution in the Forumshire courts. Shocked

That's true. That's very true. I didn't think of that..

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:28 pm

Evil or Very Mad Sofa

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:45 pm

Forest Shepherd wrote:IANAL

Of all the acronyms in the history of the internet, this has got to be the worst. It sounds like some sort of Apple sex toy.

Introducing the iAnal.

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:22 pm

Would they still demonstrate that on stage?
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:50 am

Stephen Colbert questions Jackson - Page 5 Cybermen___delete___campaign_by_degaspiv-d33hjoa

Last edited by Forest Shepherd on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:06 am

It's been around for a long time, but I do think I introduced it to the lexicon of this particular community. Razz
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:04 pm

Well, I'm glad you didn't feel it applied to me then. Razz

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:04 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Evil or Very Mad Sofa

You could always ask for legal advice. Very Happy

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:23 pm

Does asking cost money? Suspect

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:39 pm

Doesn't asking if asking costs money constitute asking? scratch

You need to be careful around lawyers, you know. Razz

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5