halfwise
David H
Norc
Mrs Figg
Pettytyrant101
23 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 40 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2]

Post by halfwise Wed May 27, 2015 11:09 pm

Some of those are in the USA, and I never knew about them!

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 40 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2]

Post by Bluebottle Thu May 28, 2015 12:38 am

That's always interesting to discover, isn't it. Nod

Although you obviously have more places to discover than me.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu May 28, 2015 12:42 am

Some more very pretty ones.

#17 Abraham Lake, Canada
Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 40 Alien-places-look-like-other-worlds-28__880

#18 Salar De Uyuni, Bolivia
Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 40 Alien-places-look-like-other-worlds-1-1__880

#22 Ice Cave In Iceland
Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 40 Alien-places-look-like-other-worlds-12-1__880

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu May 28, 2015 10:39 am

I like the ice cave Very Happy Does the Snow Queen live there, entrapping little boys into her lair ?

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 40 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 40 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:01 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 40 Tumblr_mvumd6JY581sio0ido1_500
Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 40 Tumblr_mvumd6JY581sio0ido2_500
Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 40 Tumblr_mvumd6JY581sio0ido3_500
Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 40 Tumblr_mvumd6JY581sio0ido4_500
Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 40 Tumblr_mvumd6JY581sio0ido7_500
Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 40 Tumblr_mvumd6JY581sio0ido8_500
Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 40 Tumblr_mvumd6JY581sio0ido9_500
Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 40 Tumblr_mvumd6JY581sio0ido10_500
Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 40 Tumblr_mvumd6JY581sio0ido5_500
Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 40 Tumblr_mvumd6JY581sio0ido6_500

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:18 pm

I like the relaxing colours, Id like to dance under the stars till morning came

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 40 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 40 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:03 pm

And I would happily sit under a tree getting drunk and watch you Very Happy drunken

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:07 pm

Very Happy

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:26 am

That sounds a very romantic idea. Although I guess one caught in a moment of romanticism forgets the stepping on pinecones, the wind, the rain, the sleight. Why, even snow. Razz

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:53 am

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 40 Tumblr_mv2k007gq91qhu7x0o1_400
Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 40 Tumblr_mv2k007gq91qhu7x0o2_400

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:01 am

Very Happy nice

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:35 am

Very Happy very
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Thanks. Very Happy

Although anyone who mentions dancing barefoot in forest glades without mentioning the pinecones does not know what they are talking about. No

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:06 pm

That sounds a very romantic idea. - Blue

Getting drunk in the woods always is, even alone Nod drunken Or did you mean the dancing Mad

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:16 pm

Oh.. probably both.. (That should keep everyone happy.) Nod

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:53 pm

The smell of pine is lovely & I like the feel of soft earth between my toes ! Very Happy

-------

http://www.hobbitmovieforum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1206

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40