halfwise
David H
Norc
Mrs Figg
Pettytyrant101
23 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 37 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2]

Post by azriel Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:23 pm

I havent had my hole plundered yet
could I be missing something or am I just lucky ?..........or.....unlucky ?..........as they say in darkest Peru.......

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 37 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 37 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 37 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2]

Post by Bluebottle Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:00 pm

halfwise wrote:hmm...bushes around a lone tree.

I never considered it could be viewed as a.. metaphore. Shocked

halfwise wrote:But back to the discussion.  Blue, an unintended marriage is a fine thing for a youngish hobbit like you.  Gives you an excuse to trim the bushes, and since you've only had one hole so far (likely a somewhat stinky one, being a bachelor and whatnot), think of the possibilities with an extra hole!  Tidy up the new one and invite visitors over.  You'll find new popularity. Nod

But.. I want to be swept off my feet.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:47 pm

I havent had my hole plundered yet- Azriel

Well you are rather lucky there, you see any would be plunderer peering into one of Odo's holes will no doubt think it not worth the bother.

'I want to be swept off my feet.'- Blue

Try buckie Nod There's nothing better for drawing new friends in than filling your hole with buckie for them drunken

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:10 pm

I'm not sure I meant by being swept off my feet I wanted to fall on my ass. Rolling Eyes Though I guess that's often the result..

I guess buckie at least helps you forget. pub

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Fri May 01, 2015 7:55 pm

I see Azzies's curiosity of what happens when it rains on a priest has escalated quickly to very odd proportions in good Forumshire style.  Suspect  Laughing

Bluebottle wrote:

But.. I want to be swept off my feet.

Whatever happens, dear, I am sure you won't know what hit you...

Any further comments will be withheld until my number gnomes have calculated what may give us most votes as Best Couple.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri May 01, 2015 8:58 pm

I am sure you won't know what hit you... - Amarie

Nod Amarie is quite right Blue, you simply wont know what hit you. That's how it happened to me, found out later it was in fact a half-brick in a sock that hit me. She loved the classics that lass. I love you

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Fri May 01, 2015 9:35 pm

The Scothobbit mating rituals haven't changed much since the stone age. Neither have the Scothobbits themselves...

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri May 01, 2015 9:42 pm

I prefer a pro-active gal myself. Nothing like waking up tied to a bed post while a proudly possessive lady tends to the gash on your head. Nod

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri May 01, 2015 9:59 pm

way too much information on this thread. What a Face
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Fri May 01, 2015 10:49 pm

I'm seiling the informasjon I have to tone down in my reports home to the author of the popular book series '50 shades of green and they are all wrong'.

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri May 08, 2015 11:31 pm

Mrs Figg wrote: way too much information on this thread. What a Face

I know. It's perfect. I love you

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri May 08, 2015 11:38 pm

Im just shocked at the notion there might be actual information in a Forumshire thread! Shocked

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri May 08, 2015 11:50 pm

Oh, behind all the sophism you can probably glean the truth to life, the Universe and everything.. probably.. maybe.. possibly..

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat May 09, 2015 12:06 am

Ah yes, but what was the Question?

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sat May 09, 2015 12:08 am

The Question was norked eons ago.

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat May 09, 2015 7:30 am

It's been far too long since we were norked. Sad

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sat May 09, 2015 7:37 am

The last three or so pages begs to differ. Cool

But it been too long since we were Norked/Norced by Norc.

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat May 09, 2015 10:40 am

What if Norc's too knackered for norcing ? Norc could be napping ? Or Nic-nak nicking ? or, niggling noggin nonsense is knocking on Norcs Norcing abilities ?

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 37 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 37 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat May 09, 2015 12:00 pm

Laughing

Much as I miss Norc herself, that was a right proper Norcing these last few pages. Twisted Evil

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat May 09, 2015 4:58 pm

Norcing without norc just isn't the same. Although I do try.

I'll certainly take no credit (although I would take some votes) for derailing Petty and Azriels completely innocent conversation about damp holes in bogs. Sofa

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat May 09, 2015 10:55 pm

Ah ! Im so glad you realize my hole is innocent, & as for damp ! Rolling Eyes well, ffffhufff !

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat May 09, 2015 10:58 pm

Im often curious what priests get up to Amarië, & in damp holes too ? Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun May 10, 2015 3:42 pm

azriel wrote:Ah ! Im so glad you realize my hole is innocent, & as for damp ! Rolling Eyes well, ffffhufff !

Hey, I in no way characterized anyones hole in any fashion. That was all you and Petty. I just, with all the kindness in the world, gave you a friendly nudge off the cliff of double entendre at which you were standing. Smile

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun May 10, 2015 6:42 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 37 Th_refuse-emoticon-37540068_zps8ua0tw8z

There's nothing wrong with my entendres thank you  Very Happy

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun May 10, 2015 7:55 pm

And I wasnt using any entendres Mad

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next