halfwise
David H
Norc
Mrs Figg
Pettytyrant101
23 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 3 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2]

Post by azriel Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:04 pm

Sadly, true, Mrs FIgg, Nod

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 3 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 3 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 3 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2]

Post by chris63 Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:22 pm

This is good. Move your curser and have a look at London.

http://www.willpearson.co.uk/virtual-tour/shard-360-dusk/#.URoT8SbeFz0.facebook

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:48 pm

Well that makes me very glad of one thing- that I dont live down there (sorry Lance- where is he anyway?)- way too big to be sensible.
Trees, fields and open space to get rained on in is what I need- I'd go mad there. Mad

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:56 am

This was taken from my front door last night.

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 3 Dscn1810

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:07 am

beutiful!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:24 am

now THATS better than London ANY day !! I hate crowds & big towns or cities. Im a country "bumkin" at heart. Nod

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 3 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 3 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:51 am

That is stunning Chris, but lacking in drizzle.

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:02 pm

☂☂☂☂☂

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:13 pm

last time I saw a sunset as gorgeous as that was in Tunisia, it was deep red and orange. really wonderful
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:03 pm

i get lovely crispy purple-pink-pastell and red sunset every morning when i wate for my bus.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:12 pm

We know you bring your cell phone to school, you can take a picture.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:15 pm

i can Smile and maybe i will.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:16 pm

it looks stupid though cus i have such an old phone.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:31 am

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 3 9Ernest+Hemingway

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:50 pm

sunshine after the storm ! I can almost smell the rain, mmmmmm. Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:47 pm

bloody hell thats gorgeous, where is it?
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:55 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:bloody hell thats gorgeous, where is it?

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 3 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:11 pm

Suspect did you know where it was or?
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:01 am

ah the Cambodian plains the finest pizza in all of the Vatican

Gypsy gal, the hands of Harlem

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:21 am

Reminds me of the old forest

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 3 281642_860ea09675b8b2b7df99a2702b37e2b0_large

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:07 pm

I love that view Chris ! I love it when trees reach over the road & you can drive or walk underneath, looks great in summer as the sun colours the leaves !! Nod

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:05 pm

Cracking pic Chris- I am lucky in that most of the roads and paths round here are overhung with trees like that.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:47 pm

wouldn't drive a tall car through there..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:01 am

Wouldn't ride a giraffe either Embarassed

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:38 pm

or an ostrich ! Nod
Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 3 Ossy_zpsd821303e
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next