halfwise
David H
Norc
Mrs Figg
Pettytyrant101
23 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 19 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2]

Post by azriel Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:52 pm

Thats a fine sunset Lance, I saw a spectacular sunset the other evening but didnt have my phone on me, It was SO beautiful, Your pic is very similar to it Nod 

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 19 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 19 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 19 Empty Re: Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2]

Post by azriel Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:46 pm

This reminds me of Mirkwood
Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 19 Mirkwood1_zps8bdf8c43
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:43 am

Carved Face on Tree Root
Yucca Valley, California.

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 19 745645

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:56 am

Wow- thats excellent!

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:16 pm

Yeah, I really like that, Its the "eyes" that really give it that "alive" feel !

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 19 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 19 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:46 pm

azriel wrote:Yeah, I really like that, Its the "eyes" that really give it that "alive" feel !
Just like Ents Very Happy Awesome picture, Chris

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 19 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:01 pm

azriel wrote:This reminds me of Mirkwood
Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 19 Mirkwood1_zps8bdf8c43
love the silvery branches
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:26 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 19 Photo

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:03 pm

Thats lovely but, has a futuristic feel about it ? Has it been filtered ?

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:07 pm

bloodshot eyes Wink

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:01 pm

Oh right Nod  I know that feeling ! Very Happy 

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:45 pm

How else should eyes be but bloodshot and bleary?! scratch 

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:56 am

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 19 30N88

We used to get these in the garden a few years ago, but not seen one in ages.

The Splendid Fairywren (Malurus splendens), also known simply as the Splendid Wren or more colloquially in Western Australia as the Blue Wren, is a passerine bird of the Maluridae family. It is found across much of the Australian continent from central-western New South Wales and southwestern Queensland over to coastal Western Australia. It inhabits predominantly arid and semi-arid regions. Exhibiting a high degree of sexual dimorphism, the male in breeding plumage is a small, long-tailed bird of predominantly bright blue and black colouration. Non-breeding males, females and juveniles are predominantly grey-brown in colour; this gave the early impression that males were polygamous as all dull-coloured birds were taken for females. It comprises several similar all-blue and black subspecies that were originally considered separate species.
Like other fairywrens, the Splendid Fairywren is notable for several peculiar behavioural characteristics; birds are socially monogamous and sexually promiscuous, meaning that although they form pairs between one male and one female, each partner will mate with other individuals and even assist in raising the young from such trysts.[2] Male wrens pluck pink or purple petals and display them to females as part of a courtship display.[3]
The habitat of the Splendid Fairywren ranges from forest to dry scrub, generally with ample vegetation for shelter. Unlike the eastern Superb Fairywren, it has not adapted well to human occupation of the landscape and has disappeared from some urbanised areas. The Splendid Fairywren mainly eats insects and supplements its diet with seeds.

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 19 800px-Malurus_splendens_-Yangebup%2C_Western_Australia%2C_Australia_-male-8

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:08 pm

it really does look like its just come from a fairytale Razz 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:50 pm

Not much of a bird-watcher, but that is a beautiful bird. Smile
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:41 am

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 19 Photo

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:24 am

I love twisty trees like that.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:56 pm

gorgeous Very Happy 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:10 pm

Pics of places that look like places from the films, or are just nice. [2] - Page 19 _69686461_skyetwo_getty_zpsbedced7b

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:07 pm

Ooh, great picture. Smile Where was it taken?
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:09 pm

Scotland of course! Very Happy More accurately the Isle of Skye.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:19 pm

spooky
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:22 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Scotland of course! Very Happy More accurately the Isle of Skye.
Somehow I'm not surprised. Rolling Eyes

Spoiler:
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:43 pm

We are somewhat blessed with ridiculously outstanding scenery with a shocking amount of variety to it from Borders to the Highlands to the Islands.
Been surrounded by such awe inspiring impressiveness naturally leads one to a state of crabbit of course.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:46 pm

Rolling Eyes 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next