azriel
Norc
Mrs Figg
Eldorion
Pettytyrant101
23 posters

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

3Rd Annual Forumshire Awards Discussion Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: 3Rd Annual Forumshire Awards Discussion Thread

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:55 pm

I remember the exact moment when I realized I was not immortal. I was 9, and standing in line to go back in school after playtime. We were all standing in the courtyard waiting to go back in and I was staring at the sky and the clouds, and my mind drifted, and I wondered about what it would be like to not exist any more, and I was overcome by terror at the thought of the world turning without me, and I wondered what happened to 'me' when I died, and that scared me some more. I think from that moment I became a more anxious person. Nothing was ever the same.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

3Rd Annual Forumshire Awards Discussion Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: 3Rd Annual Forumshire Awards Discussion Thread

Post by leelee Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:00 pm

Oh I agree Petty. I was thinking her friend Sharon who she trusts so much and feels as you do. She will say it in such a gentle way and it will make sense. I have fought the others all the way so have Travis and Clayton. the Ministry which I used tp work for only leaves you alone if you have a paid lawyer which we do. Very costly. I'll be glad when Clayton at Hasias request and 9 years of helping and paying out and loving her, adopts her.
Oh Julia that hurts me so much. I hate that moment, when whatever you believe you know one day your loved ones will go on without you and you will not be there to comfort them.

Baclk to the awards, I think you are all so amazing I could not pick one over the other. never.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:06 pm

I think from that moment I became a more anxious person- Mrs Figg

All I can say to that Mrs Figg is from my own experiences of being with people when they die it is not an anxious thing at all, or a thing to be dreaded or feared, and I cant really explain why.
I used to be like you in terms of considering my own death and a world just going on without really even noticing it had happened and be horrified at the idea- now it doesnt bother me in the slightest because whatever happen on death- something after or nothing at all- when the moment comes its inexplicably not a bad one at all- it invokes a feeling closer to wonder, or even awe- and that cant be a bad thing, now can it?

leelee- glad to hear its a just a sympathetic friend you had inmind. I hope it helps her out.
And please do vote- its your right as a Forumshirian citizen. Do please take part.

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:12 pm

Petty you know you sounded a lot like Gandalf comforting Pippin there. I wish there was a Far Green Country.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:15 pm

Really I canvote. I never knew. How do I go about it?
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:18 pm

{{Petty you know you sounded a lot like Gandalf comforting Pippin there.-Mrs Figg
That wasnt entirely unintentional Mrs Figg Very Happy }}

I reckon if there is anything else afterwards you go where you think you deserve to go- so (a)- Im quite glad Im not religous cause there stuff is pretty dull for eternity-prasing God and what not- only so long you can say "ohh what a mighty beard" before that gets stale. and (b)- it means Im quite looking forward to it as Im sure buckie is heavily involved in what I deserve! Nod

leelee go here- http://www.hobbitmovieforum.com/t544-the-2012-forumshire-awards-sponsored-by-notp-and-buckie - and you will see a list of nominees- below that is a handy form you can copy and paste and fill in- then just pm it to me.

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:26 pm

halfwise wrote:
Lancebloke wrote:Norc - I am going to sue you. I feel there wasn't sufficient warning on your spoiler and I spent the last few hours blinded from scratch wounds.

Luckily my nails have been recently cut and the scars are not too deep!

Norc, dear, I so do seriously love you. You look like such a harmless young imp....

imp?

luv u 2, man! (jamaican voice)
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:28 pm

Lancebloke wrote:
Mrs Figg wrote: it needs more than a nudge. Shrugging

A flick? A Poke?

What does it take Figgy darling? How can I assist?

i could find something with Benedict Cumbersnatch if you'd like, though Eldo would probably ask me to put it in a hundred spoilers and perhaps just delete it.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:31 pm

I prefer Sean Bean or Snape Laughing
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:32 pm

leelee wrote:Really I canvote. I never knew. How do I go about it?

lol, just vote for me Very Happy
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:36 pm

mrs. Figg - Snape? ..........

this whole thread was suddenly norced into something really serious.. and idk. I don't feel I have much to contribute with, but I felt it was rude to just ignore it, but I honestly have too little life experience i believe to add anything. but, i don't know, i guess I just wanted to show my support, even though if it is just being ridiculous and tell stupid jokes or whatever. my thoughts are with everyone here. I personally hate thinking about death. the thought of one day loosing my grandparents is just awful and yeah... I can't. Loosing anyone I care for, i don't want to imagen it. If that leads me to be naive, then I rather be naive. it's not brave at all, but about this, I don't feel like being brave.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:39 pm

I prefer Sean Bean- Mrs Figg

Oh you like Sean Bean? You should have said, he dropped by for a buckie the other day on his ay to a film where he was playing a younger version of himself, he was wearing this- 3Rd Annual Forumshire Awards Discussion Thread - Page 18 Sean_bean
I told him he'd catch his death and made him puton an arran jumper. Nod
If I'd known you liked him Id have invite you round to the barrel- you shouldnt keep quite about these things.

Norc- never mind death just look up pictures of Cumberbums bum and you'll soon forget all about it and be reminded its best to enjoy the alive bit whilst its there.
Alternatively there is always a buckie barrel with your name on it. drunken

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:48 pm

yeah VIVA CUMBERBUMS BUM! cheers

erm thanks Petty but I prefer him in more mature mode. that piccy looks around Sharpe time. I like Boromir/Eddard Stark era. Cool

and yes SNAPE is hot. Razz
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:01 am

snape is not hot.. ell...key.. maybe a bit.. tiny bit.. like mysterious type kind of thing...

BENDY-DICK-CUM-ON-MY-BABS' BUM IS THE BEST! little Cucumber Patch :3
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:04 am

BENDY-DICK-CUM-ON-MY-BABS' BUM

That seems less a name and more a set of instructions! Suspect (And would earn you a ten lifetime ban on Torn if you post it there when you join- I suspect you and they will not be natural bedfellows)

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:06 am

that was actually a nickname Benedict Cumberbatch revealed himself.. he didn't like it, so i shan't use it.

my head.
3Rd Annual Forumshire Awards Discussion Thread - Page 18 Tumblr_mfn4z37ayb1rbl2sbo1_500
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:17 pm

When do we have to vote by? I've been in Disney world and all I have is my iPhone and a dumb cough Basketball playing basketball. I came very close to sneaking in to a HFR screening of the hobbit, but I chickened out. Anyway, I'll vote as soon as I get home tomorrow, IF I still can...?

3Rd Annual Forumshire Awards Discussion Thread - Page 18 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:40 pm

Voting is open until Friday Your Maj.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:31 pm

'BENDY-DICK-CUM-ON-MY-BABS' BUM' Shocked

yep I would give you 5 minutes on TORn with that one. Laughing

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:44 pm

I don't understand a shit about torn.. I mean hell, how does this bloody mess work, where are the threads, where do I reply? it's all just a fucking mess..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:59 pm

Its all probably for the best Norc- you would never have got on.
They are an uptight heavily proactively moderated forum, and you are a one woman assualt on civilised language.
It would inevitably end in tears and swearing.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:05 pm

no tears I swear.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:11 pm

Laughing

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:12 pm

look, my first reply Smile
http://newboards.theonering.net/forum/gforum/perl/gforum.cgi?post=553057;#553057
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:17 pm

You could almost pass for a purist there Norc!
But these sort of things do not go well.
All it takes is for a mod from torn to come on here- see you talking about going there to annoy them- and they will treat you accordingly (and some might even say quite right too!).

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next