azriel
Norc
Mrs Figg
Eldorion
Pettytyrant101
23 posters

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

3Rd Annual Forumshire Awards Discussion Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: 3Rd Annual Forumshire Awards Discussion Thread

Post by Orwell Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:08 am

Oh contrare! Shocked I only claim titles that I like! Very Happy

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

3Rd Annual Forumshire Awards Discussion Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: 3Rd Annual Forumshire Awards Discussion Thread

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:26 am

I wish to express my dislike of your use of 'Orwell' and 'orgasm' in the same paragraph! Terrible business!- Orwell

I would just like to add my voice of protest to this Carly- that is indeed a terrible thing to say. Everyone knows Orwell hasnt been anywere near an orgasm in over 20 years. Very Happy

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:41 am

3Rd Annual Forumshire Awards Discussion Thread - Page 17 Burny
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:32 am

While I have been out of comission and very scarily ill this past month , it is good to see you are all up to muster, you are all the same. I love you so much.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:43 am

That's not nice to hear leelee. I hope you are feeling better?
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:59 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:I would just like to add my voice of protest to this Carly- that is indeed a terrible thing to say. Everyone knows Orwell hasnt been anywere near an orgasm in over 20 years. Very Happy

Hey! I resemble that remark! Shocked

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:11 pm

Hope you are feeing better leelee- maybe 2013 will be a gentler year on you and yours. I do hope so you deserve a break if anyone does.

Orwell- Im here to help! Very Happy (although not literally in this case)

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:29 pm

I am definitely not at ur service..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:10 pm

Norc - I am going to sue you. I feel there wasn't sufficient warning on your spoiler and I spent the last few hours blinded from scratch wounds.

Luckily my nails have been recently cut and the scars are not too deep!
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Shocked Get him a kilt!! Quick!

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:37 pm

naah... you get him a kilt.
3Rd Annual Forumshire Awards Discussion Thread - Page 17 Tumblr_mft57k8xNu1s20na9o1_500
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:35 am

Uh, Norc, what's going on in your new spoilerized signature and how is it supposed to make me question my sexuality? Suspect
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:19 am

Well, I'm not going to be able to see The Hobbit again before the end of the year, so I took some time to fill out the whole ballot and sent it in. Smile
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:17 am

Good stuff Eldo- votes have been coming in steadily- still a few folks to vote yet however- and 5 days left to do it! (voting will close on Friday)

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:46 pm

Eldorion wrote:Uh, Norc, what's going on in your new spoilerized signature and how is it supposed to make me question my sexuality? Suspect

what do you mean? did u see it?
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:33 pm

yup I questioned my sexuality alright. Crying or Very sad

but it didnt answer, Sleep it was sleeping.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:55 pm

Try giving it a nudge. Wink

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:03 pm

it needs more than a nudge. Shrugging
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:46 pm

Lancebloke wrote:Norc - I am going to sue you. I feel there wasn't sufficient warning on your spoiler and I spent the last few hours blinded from scratch wounds.

Luckily my nails have been recently cut and the scars are not too deep!

Norc, dear, I so do seriously love you. You look like such a harmless young imp....

Last edited by halfwise on Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:48 pm

leelee wrote:While I have been out of comission and very scarily ill this past month , it is good to see you are all up to muster, you are all the same. I love you so much.

Leelee dear, I'm trying to redirect all Orwell's lost orgasms in your direction. I'm sure you'll feel better forthwith.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:48 pm

hi LeeLee I really hope you feel better. I read your post, it was quite shocking. I am really sorry to hear you were so ill, and i am glad to hear you are feeling better now. I love you
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:12 pm

Mrs Figg wrote: it needs more than a nudge. Shrugging

A flick? A Poke?

What does it take Figgy darling? How can I assist?

Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:16 pm

What a Face
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:17 pm

I still feel so tired and when its night I tend to lean to the left! But my right side is practically normal now and I can write with my right again,only my baby finger is kind of shakey, but I am working on it. But now if I have the least bit of a sinus or other ache in my sinuses or whatever I get afraid. So now I am a secret hyodhondriac, hope I get over it soon. Its embarassing. And when I go to that particular mall I get sweaty and fearful. I made my boss pay me cash because I was terrified to go to the bank where it all happened outside. Since then I have over come but I feel scared. Hasia keeps asking me if I am dying, she needs to see someone if she doesn' t get over it soon.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:41 pm

Hasia keeps asking me if I am dying, she needs to see someone if she doesn' t get over it soon.-leelee

My brother took his two daughters to the cementary the other day, to the family plot. For some reason he told them that, as it was a family plot that when my mother, their gran, died she would be buried there too alongside her parents.
My brothers youngest, only 3, got very upset at this - so upset eventually my brother had to phone our mum and put his daughter on, who immediately asked "your not going to die are you granny?"
My mum reassured her she was not going anywhere for a long time yet and eventually calmed her down (despite her older sister teasing her in the background saying her gran was going to come back as a zombie!).

Thing is for the first few years in life you dont get told it not a permanent deal and there comes points in your childhood where you are confronted with mortality, everyone elses and your own. Its a big thing really.

The point of this?- I dont really know save that I worry when you want to take Hasia to see someone as I have a distrust of the medical industry when it comes to prescribing things to children which they always seem worryingly keen to do for every problem these days.

Last edited by Pettytyrant101 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next