Orwell
David H
Pettytyrant101
Mrs Figg
Ally
25 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! [2] - Page 14 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit! [2]

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:24 pm

nope I dont think so! scratch when was the first time?
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! [2] - Page 14 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit! [2]

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:25 pm

and I think anyone would complain about people crashing into their cars? Shrugging
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Maybe you should refrain from parking them in the middle of the street as you stop to post on Forumshire that you feel weird.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:34 pm

Menu Suvari's looking all grown up and I for one don't like it one bit.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:52 pm

Sorry to hear about that, Mrs Figg. I got rear-ended while I was stopped at a red light a few weeks ago. We had to get the entire back bumper of the car replaced but fortunately the insurance company took care of everything. Smile (Well, the other guy's company paid for it since he was at fault.)
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:07 pm

exactly the same thing happened to my sister, she was taking driver-lessons, so not her car luckily, but she was a bit shaky Wink
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:18 pm

It seems stopping at the lights is a dangerous buisness, next time I wont bother. Laughing
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:21 pm

it really puts a downer on the day, I am sick of other peoples shit. I think I will go and live in the Shetland Isles, no cars, no people, just wind. Razz
from lots of sheep. Shocked and maybe some puffins. pale
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:53 pm

And Scotshobbits + Fjordianlanders! drunken

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:54 pm

cheers to dat! drunken cheers
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:10 pm

Trick or treaters are making me crabbit!
Next kid comes to my door and says 'trick or treat?' is getting the answer-'slap round the head or kick up the arse?'
Scots dont trick or bloody treat. They go guising- and if you go guising you had better have a joke, a song or a humouress tale or you are leaving with an empty bag!
I'll not stand for this imported American commericial crap replacing our traditions!!
Kids should be entertaining, dunkin for apples and trying to grab treacle scones off strings! Telling jokes, singing songs and doing skits.
We bloody well had to as kids and I dont see why the current lot should get away with it.
Trick or bloody treat. Evil or Very Mad

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:14 pm

I have to say I prefer the Scots tradition. Kids get off too easy here.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:34 pm

We usually keep them busy at the front door then pelt them from an upstairs window, (we work in gangs!)

Things that are making you crabbit! [2] - Page 14 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Things that are making you crabbit! [2] - Page 14 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:47 pm

Orwell
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:59 pm

Trick or treating is awesome but if you really don't like them, then just put an empty bowl on your front porch with a sign that says "Take one". The kids will assume the candy ran out and you will have played the final trick. Smile

Alternatively, just turn your outdoor lights off and all trick-or-treaters with a sense of etiquette will avoid your house.
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:03 pm

If I turned my lights off Il just get even more eggs & loo roll & dog poop launched at my door,

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:16 pm

I hear people complain about vandalism during Halloween sometimes and I always have to wonder where they live where that happens. Australia?
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:18 pm

Uk, I think its one of the few things we do well,

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:33 pm

It used to be the tradition in USA that if not treat was offered the kids would prank the house. Outhouses were a favorite target and owners used to go to elaborate lengths to protect them come halloween, usually by booby traps. The meaning of the phrase 'trick or treat' has since faded into obscurity.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:39 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:
reelly want this coat! Sad

Things that are making you crabbit! [2] - Page 14 Wool-grey-fantasy-coat-heritrix-of-the-winter
I was trawlling thru back posts & I saw this GORGEOUS coat !! I love clothes like this, where did you find the piccy pray tell,?
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:28 pm

Its from a website called Armstreet. they sell medieval costumes and replicas online. I think its Eastern European, and I think its quite famous in cosplay circles for the quality of the merchandise. They have costumes, weapons, shoes, even tents and other stuff. I love the womens costumes and would buy everything if I had the cash, this coat would be bought first. Very Happy
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:56 pm

Mrs Figg: Thanks for that Laughing I'l try to look into it,but,as you say,its down to the wonga ! always is ! thanks again.
WOW, F**K a duck ! Ive just looked, wished I hadnt ! LOVELY gear,mucho cash'o ! Better get that lottery up, pronto !!,(IF I did,Id get you that coat !)
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:55 pm

Me too. I love women's fashion. I have "Dreaming of Chanel" and "A Life in Frocks." True. Don't wear the things, but think the right frock on the right woman is frocking superb. Very Happy

{{{Eegad! I just realized - I love women! Shocked }}}

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:10 pm

I just spent an hour on a college application, only to have the website log me off as I submitted it and I lost all the essays I wrote!!!!!! Banghead Extremely Crabbit Not to mention life has been so busy I'm about to start pulling my hair out! I need to take a vacation in Needlehole ASAP!

BEREN! Ask Earendil for his fastest ship. I'm taking a personal year!

Things that are making you crabbit! [2] - Page 14 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:13 pm

Excellent thinking, Tin. Everyone needs an Annual Needleholian Vacation -- I'm in my third year. Very Happy

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next