Tinuviel
Norc
Mrs Figg
Pettytyrant101
Eldorion
22 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Countdown to Release | SPOILER THREAD - Page 37 Empty Re: Countdown to Release | SPOILER THREAD

Post by Eldorion Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:16 pm

We appreciate you suffering so that we can read your thoughts on the films, Petty. Very Happy
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Countdown to Release | SPOILER THREAD - Page 37 Empty Re: Countdown to Release | SPOILER THREAD

Post by RA Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:21 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Amazing- there's Norc, full of youthful excitment tickets already booked-- and heres me, crabbit old bugger who will pay up at the door when I have to and which will probably require the presence of a third party to force me to open my sporran! Mad And I have to do it 3 times now! Mad

lol! You're awesome, petty.

"From him they learnt many things it were not good for any but the great Valar to know, for being half-comprehended such deep hidden things slay happiness; and besides many of the sayings of Melko were cunning lies or were but partly true, and the Noldoli ceased to sing, and their viols fell silent upon the hill of Kôr, for their hearts grew somewhat older as their lore grew deeper and their desires more swollen, and the books of their wisdom were multiplied as the leaves of the forest."

Remember Merp - July 11th, 2013
RA
RA
Defender of the faith and Dunedain of the thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:15 am

'Awful', Recovery - the word you're looking for is 'awful'. Very Happy

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:32 am

He meant me. I'm awesome.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:04 am

You guys...

"From him they learnt many things it were not good for any but the great Valar to know, for being half-comprehended such deep hidden things slay happiness; and besides many of the sayings of Melko were cunning lies or were but partly true, and the Noldoli ceased to sing, and their viols fell silent upon the hill of Kôr, for their hearts grew somewhat older as their lore grew deeper and their desires more swollen, and the books of their wisdom were multiplied as the leaves of the forest."

RA
RA

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:06 pm

news from the hobbit's facebook page.
Just confirmed! Play as characters from The Hobbit Trilogy in the new video game, Guardians of Middle-earth, set for release on December 4, 2012, for PlayStation Network and on Xbox Live Arcade later this fall: http://bit.ly/R4zmPI
Countdown to Release | SPOILER THREAD - Page 37 552654_436063859762558_418202403_n

a sneakpeak of Leggis costume? might we deduce something about the Necromancer?
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:30 pm

Leggy's lookin fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I guess we can assume that the Necromancer is Sauron from the prologue. And what's he holding in his hand??? a Silmaril??????

Countdown to Release | SPOILER THREAD - Page 37 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:37 pm

There is probably not much store to set byit- not if the teaser is anything to go by- if it is anything to do with the films then even PJ's most deluded fans will be horrified I feel.

ps am I the only one who everytime I see the words 'the Hobbit trilogy' wants to kill someone? Its just, wrong.. Evil or Very Mad

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:00 pm

no, you're not the only one, Petty.
I hope the game has nothing to do with the movie, espesially Sauron/Necromancer.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:24 pm

As I think I've mentioned before, the only way that I will forgive Guardians of Middle-earth is if it merges with the Marvel vs. Capcom vs. etc. super-franchise. Very Happy
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:31 pm

you mean like.. captain america side by side with Leggi-blonde?
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:58 pm

Not quite. More like Street Fighter where all the different characters fight each other. Very Happy
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:20 pm

wonder who'de win Very Happy
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:13 pm

I can't even try to seriously answer that without feeling dirty. No
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:10 pm

Eldorion wrote:As I think I've mentioned before, the only way that I will forgive Guardians of Middle-earth is if it merges with the Marvel vs. Capcom vs. etc. super-franchise. Very Happy
The only way I'll forgive Warner Brothers for that game is if they lift the C&D on Merp. Awful game looks truly awful. Twisted Evil

RA
RA

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:57 am

Wait, that trailer was hilarious! Gollum attacking Gandalf was PRICELESS! I laughed so hard I was almost crying!!!!!!!!!! And I guess PJ is stealing from Doctor Who now; Sauron REGENERATES

Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:01 am

Fortunately (or unfortunately?) I don't think PJ had much to do with that game. Warner Bros. has proven more than capable of churning out garbage on their own already, though.

Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:12 am

Then let me fix my statement: WB is stealing from Doctor Who now; SAURON FREAKING REGENERATES?!?!?

Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:22 am

Samurai Gandalf!! Thor busts his way into Middle Earth!!

And who's the babe in the dress? Tauriel?

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:15 am

It wouldn't surprise me if they included Tauriel in that game.
I saw an interview with Ruth Tomandl (the head of the project) and I laughed so hard when I heard her try to justify the game in the lore with random facts. Very Happy

"Oh uh, Bilbo's uncle is one of the characters. He went off on an adventure and never came back, so his speciality is to set things on fire. Look at me! I'm such a nerd for basing things on the lore lollol!one@U"

RA
RA

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:07 am

Eldorion wrote:Fortunately (or unfortunately?) I don't think PJ had much to do with that game. Warner Bros. has proven more than capable of churning out garbage on their own already, though.

that looks ridiculous! and way too bling-bling! LOOOL!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:08 am

Recoveryanonymous wrote: "Oh uh, Bilbo's uncle is one of the characters. He went off on an adventure and never came back, so his speciality is to set things on fire. Look at me! I'm such a nerd for basing things on the lore lollol!one@U"

just. facepalm. :facepalm:
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:15 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:There is probably not much store to set byit- not if the teaser is anything to go by- if it is anything to do with the films then even PJ's most deluded fans will be horrified I feel.

ps am I the only one who everytime I see the words 'the Hobbit trilogy' wants to kill someone? Its just, wrong.. Evil or Very Mad

okay, the vid. I saw it without sound, as I am at school, but Gandalf looks freaking awesome. BUT! why is Gollum fighting alongside sauron? I mean.. he hates him, he's scared of him and only on one side, his own. Legolas shooting three arrows is just bullshit. Shooting three arrows gives each arrow a third of the power it could have. stupid. I mean, seriously! Newton's second law, guys! The sum of forces equal mass times acceleration. With more mass but same power, less.. well, power on each arrrow. simple.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:06 pm

Description of Azog from a german magazine-

AZOG:
It was said that Azog the Desecrator fell many years ago in the great battle between the Orcs and the Dwarves. But now he appears again at the top of a deadly horde of killer orcs. For Gandalf begins a race against time because he has to figure out the connection between the most dangerous orc commander and the growing evil, which takes shape in the ruins of the fortress of Dol Guldur. One thing is totally clear: no one will deter Azog from his intention to destroy Thorin Oakenshield’s companions to the last dwarf.

This makes me want to first weep and secondly punch someone.

Mad

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:38 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:
This makes me want to first weep and secondly punch someone Mad

Why? Sounds fine to me....

Sofa
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next