Eldorion
Pettytyrant101
Orwell
Norc
Amarië
17 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 4 Empty Re: Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole

Post by Amarië Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:51 am

Sadly no buckie. There be mead in these mugs.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 4 Empty Re: Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:53 am

Thats like buckie soup isnt it? scratch I'll get a spoon. Nod

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 4 Empty fjord something or other...

Post by leelee Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:26 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Thats like buckie soup isnt it? scratch I'll get a spoon. Nod
You must be a little sloshed or you would realize dear Petty that if it is Buckie soup all the alcohol will have evaporated and only the sloshy apples or whatever will be left and frankly right now the thought of that makes me log out and go look for a cracker to settle my stomach. affraid
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:19 pm

Tuesday! Sherlock day! Oh my oh my! The big(?) game. I love you The subs covered the title for some stupid reason.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:39 pm

The Great Game. Very Happy I've been looking forward to the Fjordlandian showing of this episode since it's a good one for discussion but I'll keep mum until I know you guys have actually seen it. Laughing
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:30 pm

I'll duck tape my mouth and hands untill Nora drops by, but oh my God oh my God oh my GOD!

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:29 am

Amarië wrote:I'll duck tape my mouth and hands untill Nora drops by, but oh my God oh my God oh my GOD!

I sense a story in this somewhere. Very Happy

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:16 am

I bet you do... Suspect

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:49 am

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! ÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆH!!!! waht to do!!?!?!?!?!
jeez the ENDING! OMG! can't wait to tuesday! D: D: gonna buy season 2 TODAY! Very Happy bounce bounce
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:57 am

You are so lucky Norc- when that aired here we didnt even know there would be more episodes and it was a years wait until there was. Mad

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:03 am

Nora, I KNOOOOW!! I love you Watson I love you Face acting FTW!

A few things I wonder about though: If the old lady was blind, how did she know what to say. Was there some ear thingie? And why did she say he had a nice voice, he most certainly did not! Laughing

I figured that had to be the cliff hanger you guys mentioned. Such torture!

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:24 am

I'd love for this to be real!!

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:26 am

I believe Moriarty could sound nice just the same way Sherlock could cry and feel "sad".

Sherlock, I mean Benedict Cumberbatch, is such a great actor OMG! And the ending, I was like "nooo not Watson, was he beind all this" then I was like "NOOO, noo don't die!" and omg!! Very Happy:D:D and when we thought it was over and it wasn't and THE END! GAWD ! must've been torture for u guys Very Happy
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:32 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:

I'd love for this to be real!!

Shocked I want this!!

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:45 am

Norc wrote:I believe Moriarty could sound nice just the same way Sherlock could cry and feel "sad".

Sherlock, I mean Benedict Cumberbatch, is such a great actor OMG! And the ending, I was like "nooo not Watson, was he beind all this" then I was like "NOOO, noo don't die!" and omg!! Very Happy:D:D and when we thought it was over and it wasn't and THE END! GAWD ! must've been torture for u guys Very Happy

Well, I did expect Moriarty to have put up an act like Sherlock does, I just though he would have a... what can I say, a grown up voice. No wonder he talks via the computer. Laughing I should perhaps have given more thought to how old he would be.

It was a kick to see Moriarty knowing and saying that Sherlock had a heart before Sherlock realized he had one, emotionally that is. That's a feeling he'll be struggling with I imagine.

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:47 am

he has a heart <3 though, I don't know we've seen much of it xD
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:03 am

I doubt he will be petting kittens and hug babies any time soon. But it should be a shock to the system to see that he actually does have a emotional connection to Watson, rather than just finding him slightly less annoying than the rest of the people he meets and deals with.

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:52 am

true ^_^ I wasn't expecting him to pet kittens and so on :S that would be just creepy xD
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:06 pm

Oooh, I can't wait for you guys to see the resolution of the cliffhanger! Very Happy Nobody saw it coming. lol!

And don't worry, there's not exactly a cliffhanger at the end of series two, but you will cry and scream at the TV nonetheless (if for no other reason than the next 18 month wait). Very Happy
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:34 pm

Yeah, really looking forward to those 18 months.... Banghead

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:38 pm

At least you have all three episodes of series two to watch first. It's phenomenal, even better than the first series in my opinion! Very Happy
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:53 pm

I had a feeling they might be. I love you

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:05 pm

I litterally can't wait for tuesday! I'm gonna buy both series with the last of my birthday-money tomorrow Very Happy
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:25 am

Laughing Just remember to use spoilers! Razz Enjoy!
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:04 am

I think I have to buy the DVDs too eventually, or make Ray um Finrod buy them for me for my birthday. Wink

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next