Eldorion
Pettytyrant101
Orwell
Norc
Amarië
17 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 5 Empty Re: Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole

Post by Norc Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:58 am

Spoiler:

btw..u can read this spoiler x)
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 5 Empty Re: Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole

Post by Norc Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:34 am

They didn't have it in stock D: Sad Mad why is there only one record/movie store here? WHY!!! I NEED MORE SHERLOCK!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:53 am

Don't you Fjordlandians have your own version of Amazon? scratch
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:04 pm

well.. no, not really, but I could order it from Amazon.. but I have a gift card I wanted to use.. and it will take some time so I'll just wait for tuesday Sad season two have only come out in english.. which is no problem, but the woman in the shop thought so, so they didn't have it Sad they didn't even know when they would get it! D: -.-" well... just four days to tuesday Smile
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:08 pm

Yesterday was Mother's day! Carrot cake, anyone? Leftovers, but still very very yummy Smile

Sherlock day tomorrow!! cheers

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:43 pm

Don't let David know you have carrot cake he'll use it in is spaceship as heat shielding!

I'll have some though-does it have icing on top?

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:49 pm

Of course there is icing! Smile But if David asks: the cake has heating, not icing. Suspect

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:28 pm

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 5 189814_o

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Happy belated Fjordlandian Mother's Day, Amarie! Very Happy

The next episode of Sherlock is arguably the best they've done so far. I can't wait to hear what you guys think of it. Cool
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:33 pm

The first ep of series 2 is my fav and thats saying something considering the standard.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:40 pm

cheers Cookie monster! cheers

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:53 pm

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:03 pm

lol! Family guy does have it's moments. Laughing

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:30 pm

Amarië wrote: Carrot cake, anyone?

Thank you Amarie, but I'll have to pass. I'm afraid I won't be able to face another carrot for a while.

We had some unseasonably warm weather a couple days ago, and the whole Carrot Ship started to melt. I've got most of the nose and the control systems disassembled and safely in my freezer now, but I just don't have freezer space for more, so the rest of the hull is drooping limply in my back yard. Crying or Very sad

Now I'm boiling down and canning great slabs of carrot to keep it all from go waste. It's rather like rendering a whale carcass. If any of you have a use for a couple of barrels of boiled frozen carrots, please let me know.
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:58 pm

That must have been sudden! It looked all right in the NotP. Nearly finished in fact.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:30 pm

Boiled frozen carrots. Suspect I'm sure the Needlehole pony cart rental down the road could use a few carrots.

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:10 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:That must have been sudden! It looked all right in the NotP. Nearly finished in fact.

It was sudden, but more to the point - what were those NotP skunks doing skulking around my farm? Mad
If anybody has business on my property they can knock at my front door first and have a sit-down with me like any respectable hobbit.

And just so there's no misunderstanding, there's a shotgun loaded with rock-salt leaning by the back door for any interlopers who forget to check in at the front door. Twisted Evil
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 am

The NotP are not generally known for their use of front doors, skulking around the back by the bins is definetly more their style. Especially when the person answering the front door might be armed.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:49 am

Eldorion wrote:
The next episode of Sherlock is arguably the best they've done so far. I can't wait to hear what you guys think of it. Cool

Pettytyrant101 wrote:The first ep of series 2 is my fav and thats saying something considering the standard.

gawd! can't wait now O_O it is tonight though Razz
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:23 am

Sherlock day!! cheers

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:17 am

I think one of the reasons I like Sherlock so much is that they are not a rewrite of stories and characters but a reimagining. The heart of them remains very close to the original stories and the episode you are about to see is one of the my favourites of the original books and is completely recognisable in outline and characters- unlike a certain film version of Holmes I could mention (yeah I am looking at you Downey and picking a fight! Twisted Evil )

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:24 pm

I am not fond of the Downey Sherlock either. I did enjoy the movie, but it never felt like a Sherlock Holmes movie, just a action movie. A very American action movie.

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:59 pm

I have not seen more than half of the first one- I couldn't bear anymore- if they'd just made up two charater names and set it in the same time period as Holmes I could have lived with it as a throw-away action film- but using the name of Holmes in that way is, well, its almost beyond even PJ! Shocked

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:30 pm

I am utterly disappointed. Why am I disappointed? It's Sherlock, I'm suppose to be dazzled and in love. I blame Downey-Sherlock for some character spoilers I suppose, but even so... Hmmm... Perhaps it got too moody? Liked the first bit best.

Loved Moriarty's ring tone though. Nod

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:35 pm

I loved everything LOL! xD I loved how you never really knew what was going on in his head, and all those little jokes that lighten up. I loved to see som human in there.. gawd... Very Happy dunno what else to say. I am certainly not disapointed!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next