Eldorion
Pettytyrant101
Orwell
Norc
Amarië
17 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 3 Empty Re: Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:51 pm

Sleep Evil or Very Mad Still in pain here- Evil or Very Mad -still waiting on the ambulance- Evil or Very Mad -hello?-anybody- oh dear!- Sleep

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 3 Empty re fjordlandia

Post by leelee Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:16 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote: Sleep Evil or Very Mad Still in pain here- Evil or Very Mad -still waiting on the ambulance- Evil or Very Mad -hello?-anybody- oh dear!- Sleep

I have only Elven drink but it will take away the pain. We must get you to someone who has athelas , or get you an audience to laugh hysterically at your lovely humour, and then you could laugh at them laughing at your jokes and well I have heard laughing is as good as a medicine. Here now, drink up and I have put my cloak on you against the shock. Did not the steam rising into the air and water actually boiling give you the slightest clue? No
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 3 Empty Re: Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole

Post by Amarië Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:11 pm

Perhaps Norc will return with Athelas now that tonight's Sherlock episode is over?

Oh how I LOOOOOVE that the episodes are this long! cheers cheers cheers

Hm, what was that Petty? Oh pain! Right. Well, it seems the ambulance crew have no intention of leaving Mrs Figgs. So if Leelee's elven drink doesn't help, then I have here a bottle of Aquavit, or Akkevit as we say in Fjordlandia. It should knock you out for a while. Is there anyone else I could call... perhpas {{dare I really go to this mad step?}} your... Mommy? Surely your mom loves her... um... special little boy?

Last edited by Amarië on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling... cursed spelling. I even misspelled what I wrote here!)

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:24 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Auld Alliances.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-16810375

Very Happy Well I had no idea today was such a grand day! How wonderful! One round of mead on the house!!

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:33 pm

Was "The Blind Bander" (series one episode two) the episode you Norwayans got tonight? I felt somewhat let down by it at first, but it's grown on me with time. Although

Spoiler:
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:44 pm

That's the one!
@spoiler. That's exactly what I was thinking too! But besides than that I'm happy. Smile

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:47 pm

I look forward to hearing what you guys think of the third episode. Very Happy It's very, very good -- andthe ending! Ooooh, I can't say anymore. bounce
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:50 pm

One more week! Not long at aaaaaaall! Banghead

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:51 pm

At least you get the second series immediately following that. Wink No 18 month wait (not yet, anyway). Cool
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:56 pm

18 months?! Shocked The sadists!!!

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:37 pm

Hey! somebodys been dipping their bits into my nice fresh eel oil, was that you Petty? been boiling your sporran? If ive told you once Ive told you a hundred times, never go near strange geezers cos they spit hot juice on yer bits! for goodness sake! now Ill have to remove bits of scotbobbits er hobbits out of my oil. Mad
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:33 am

I did try to warn him, Mrs Figg - but he was obviously too busy to answer his palantir... Rolling Eyes

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 3 Empty fjordlania

Post by leelee Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:48 am

Amarië wrote:Perhaps Norc will return with Athelas now that tonight's Sherlock episode is over?

Oh how I LOOOOOVE that the episodes are this long! cheers cheers cheers

Hm, what was that Petty? Oh pain! Right. Well, it seems the ambulance crew have no intention of leaving Mrs Figgs. So if Leelee's elven drink doesn't help, then I have here a bottle of Aquavit, or Akkevit as we say in Fjordlandia. It should knock you out for a while. Is there anyone else I could call... perhpas {{dare I really go to this mad step?}} your... Mommy? Surely your mom loves her... um... special little boy?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by The Archet Bugle Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:42 am

I probably should tell you about Petty and his Maw's relationship, ladies... It's a tragically sad and very violent story, as all Petty's family tales are, of course. But I can't bring myself to do it now - it being so very very sad (and violent). Maybe Petty will tell you it himself one day... Crying or Very sad

Anon Author.
The Archet Bugle
The Archet Bugle
Forumshire's Most Respectable Journal

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:29 am

If his Maw is anything like his Paw than Petty will want to keep all stories about her hushed up for as long as he can. cyclops
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:22 am

Too true. cyclops

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:12 am

Eldorion wrote:Was "The Blind Bander" (series one episode two) the episode you Norwayans got tonight? I felt somewhat let down by it at first, but it's grown on me with time. Although

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

look I am using tha spoiler-thingi!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:15 am

I found some athelas.. Smile too late?
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:37 pm

The Archet Bugle wrote:I probably should tell you about Petty and his Maw's relationship, ladies... It's a tragically sad and very violent story, as all Petty's family tales are, of course. But I can't bring myself to do it now - it being so very very sad (and violent). Maybe Petty will tell you it himself one day... Crying or Very sad

Anon Author.

Sad No calling Maw then. Best not to cause more trouble.

Norc, it is never too late for Athelas! Unless... Nope! He still snores. Now what would be best way to do this... tea, was it? I'll go make a nice pot of hot... no, ice tea... No! Luke warm moon shine with Athelas! Almost like a brithobbitonian version of karsk.

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:59 pm

let's hope it does wonders Wink
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:59 pm

Nearly 24 hours for an ambulance- and I dont see how an emergency at Mrs Figgs could have kept two entire ambulance crews busy all night! Mad
And no calling Maw would not have been a very good idea. Not with Paw here! Shocked

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:53 am

Luckily (?) the kind people who came to warn me about calling Maw arrived much quicker than the people who were suppose to come and help you. I guess fear is a great motivator.

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:17 am

I shouldn't expect better from people really I suppose. And Maw is quite fearsome in fairness.
And I suppose I should thank you for that interesting brew you gave me Amarie and Norc for the athelas- but as it was you vikings to blame for my scalded underside in the first place I'm not bloody well going to! Evil or Very Mad

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:37 am

Yeah... sorry about that, certainly didn't mean to boil your eggs in such a fashion. The mini kilt has scared me for life though, if it makes you feel any better?

Here, I made Svele? Want one?
Fjordlandia Viking bar & kaffistove, main str. 221B, Needlehole - Page 3 039872

No, they're not pancakes! Rolling Eyes

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:49 am

ooooo its hard to stay crabbit at a viking bearing pastry! And that Valkyrie outift does suit you. Does it have buckie in it?

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next